Chapter 6

Bleeding Heart [Discontinued]

"Mom, dad, I'll just go to the usual. If you need me, just call me," Yoona informs her parents as she puts her necessities in her blue handbag and wears her shoes by the front door.

"Okay. Bring an umbrella! The forecast said that there will be rain showers," her mom informs and her father nods.

Yoona smiles and kisses her mother's and father's cheeks before saying, "I already have one in my bag."

Her father then says, "Be careful."

"I will," Yoona replies and smiles at her parents before leaving to her Haven as she would call it. This Haven is her place of peace, away from all her problems. It is also her place for her to be alone when the city becomes too stuffy for her.

It is a highland somewhere outside Seoul. It has a pleasant view, perfect for setting the ambiance of peace in the place. It has been less than an hour when Yoona arrives at the highland on one of her family's car. She gets out of the car and walks farther away from the place she parked the car to see more of the view. Trees, fresh and green; birds chirping, acting as music to Yoona's ears; butterflies fluttering their wings flower to flower; warm breeze brushing against her fair skin. The breath-taking view brings peace in her bothered mind. Yoona takes a deep breath of the fresh air around her. Beautiful, she says in her mind. Nothing else can calm her mind like this view would. Droplets of rain then starts falling from the grey sky.

"Oh, it's raining," Yoona says holding out her palm then opening her umbrella and covers herself from the shower to prevent herself from getting sick. She continues to walk around the area. For her, weather's like this doesn't ruin her peaceful mood because the place is still as beautiful as ever. When she was younger, she dreamed of building her future house somewhere that has this place as its view.

After Yoona has finally been pleased with her time there, she heads to her car to go home. She starts the engine and drives on the road leading back to Seoul.

There is suddenly a black car is speeding down the wet and slippery road that Yoona's car is taking; neither of the brakes are working. The black car then crashes onto Yoona's car, sending Yoona's car to fly and flip around, injuring Yoona badly. The driver of the black car is injured by the impact; it also has slowed down the car.

When the black car has fully stopped, the driver tries her best to get out of her car and checks on Yoona as she calls for an ambulance.

"Miss, can you hear me?" the driver calls out to Yoona who is unconscious as she checks Yoona's pulse.

Another car then arrives at the scene and parks at the side. Its driver comes out and helps with the traffic since she isn't in a hurry and she wants to look at the scene. After she has managed the traffic, she checks on the two individuals.

"What happened here and what's your name?" she asks.

"I'm Goo Hara and because of my reckless driving on the slippery road, I crash onto this lady's car and sent it flying and flipping. I have called the ambulance," the girl at fault named Hara explained.

"I'll call the police," the lady announced, taking out her phone as Hara just keeps her eyes on Yoona.

Some minutes later, an ambulance arrives and a few more, the police follows. The medics brings Yoona to the ambulance and the police brings Hara to the station for some interrogation. The police takes a picture of the scene and holds the belongings of Yoona before the tow trucks takes both Hara's and Yoona's cars.

A police sees Yoona's phone and decides to call her parents.

 

Im Seungjo, Yoona's father, receives a call from Yoona's phone during a meeting with the board. He answers it

"Yoona, are you home?" he greets.

"I'm sorry, this is not Ms Im. Is this Mr Im, her father?" the police asks in the other line.

"You are speaking to him. Did something happen to my daughter?" he replies.

"Mr Im, I'm going to forward with this. Your daughter was involved in a car accident. She was rushed at Seoul Genreal Hospital," the police sadly reports the news to Seungjo.

"O-Okay. I'll be right there with my wife. Thank you for informing me," Seungjo says, his voice breaking but not as much as how his heart is.

"Alright. Meet me at the main counter of the hospital so that you may retrieve from me her belongings," the police says.

"Okay, okay. Thank you," Seungjo replies then hangs up before barging right back in the meeting room.

He whispers to his boss, "Sir, may my wife and I leave? Our daughter had been involved in a car accident. We want to see if she's fine."

The boss shows a shocked face before saying, "Alright. Take your time."

"Thank you, sir," Seungjo thanks and bows then comes to his wife and walks out with her. On the way to the hospital, Seungjo told his wife, Im Hyeyoung, about Yoona's situation which gives her a heartache.

After a few minutes, they have arrived at the hospital and retrieved Yoona's belongings, then heading to the benches near the emergency room where Yoona was rushed in.

"She'll be alright, Hyeyoung," Seungjo tries to comfort his miserable wife.

Not too far from them, the driver that helped in the situation on the road is watching them. She recognizes Yoona's parents for they are one of the most respectable persons in South Korea. Being a humble citizen that she is, she does not bother to let them know what she has done for their daughter and leaves the hospital and back to her home.

 

Jessica has finally come back to their house. Her husband isn't in sight for he is at work, thinking that maybe his wife needed some time for herself. It's past lunch time and Jessica hasn't eate yet for she is thinking about the daughter of the known Im Seungjo and Im Hyeyoung.

"I never knew that they had a daughter," she thought. After much thinking, she proceeds with her day wherein she just focuses on herself.

 

Seem like Jessica met Yoona in an unusual situation.

Would they meet once again?

If they would, what would happen?

 


A/N: Sorry for the really late update! *bows deeply* Forgive me! I'll try to update as often as I would!

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND UPVOTE TO THIS STORY! :)

Comments are very much appreciated! ^_^

Lots of love, chxding <3

04/06/15