Chapter 2

Bleeding Heart [Discontinued]

"Miss Jung, please come back! Your parents are worried sick!" a servant of the Jung household calls out to the young lady that is running to her car with her things then drives away.

Jessica Jung, daughter of Adam Jung and Ella Jung, is running away from her house wherein she lives with her parents. She has her own apartment but her parents refuses for her to move out. Now is her chance to finally move out from her house. She just found out that she's going to be married to someone she doesn't know. Not liking the plan and her stubborn parents' decision, she runs away from her home and resides at her apartment.

"Ugh I hate them! How could they involve me in an arranged marriage ever since I was born?" Jessica rants as she ruffles her hair in frustration.

On the other side, Adam and Ella are dead worried of their daughter. They ask the police to make a search for their missing daughter. Before the day could end, they have found the girl and brought her home by the request of her parents.

"Let me go! I can walk," Jessica firmly states, annoyed by the way they held her when they are heading to the Jung household. Soon, she's facing her restless parents.

"What do you want? Do you want my life? Well you don't have to ask me that because you already took it since the day I was born!" she shouts.

The two Jung's are shocked by their daughter's first words since she saw them today. They thank the police and ask them to leave now for they are reunited to their daughter.

"What's wrong with you, Jessica? What do you mean by those words?" Ella asks worriedly.

Jessica scoffs before answering her mother, "Don't act like you don't know. You put me in arranged marriage! Do you want me to spell it out for you? Well let's just say that I'm just a girl that you can sell to a marriage that's not founded by love. What the hell is your reason for putting me in this situation anyway?"

"We thought that you and Donghae would look good together so we made an agreement with his parents. His parents and us are very close friends too," Adam explains.

Jessica scoffs and replies, "So that is what Donghae and I together are to you: a friendship bond. God take me from this world. Who told you that this was a good idea huh? Was this their idea? Don't tell me it's Donghae's because I don't think a five-year old boy would see a baby like me then tells his parents that he wants to marry the baby when they grow up."

"No, it was not Donghae's idea, nor was it theirs. It was all ours," Ella answers. Hearing the answer to her question earlier, Jessica can't help but shake her head in disappointment.

"What's Donghae's reaction to this idea or yours?" Jessica asks. "I ask this because I want to make a deal. If Donghae is alright with this, I, too, will agree whether I like it or not," she continues.

Adam's and Ella's face lightens up at their daughter's deal for they got Donghae's answer and he agreed because he likes Jessica.

"I guess this wonderful marriage is going to continue," Ella states, suprising Jessica.

"What?"

Adam answers his confused daughter, "Few days before, we asked his parents if he agrees to this marriage and he said he does. Now, given your deal, it's confirmed that this marriage will go on."

Jessica's jaw drops, regretting making that deal.

Jessica sighs before standing up and uttering, " Fine. You got what you wanted. I'll go to bed now." With that she leaves the living room and locks herself in her room.

 

Donghae agrees to the marriage. What would become of Jessica in the future?

What will Jessica do about this?

 


A/N: Here's the 2nd Chapter! I hope you liked it hehe I'm sorry it's still short. Well at least I made a triple update ^_^

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND UPVOTE TO THIS STORY!

Lots of love, chxding

03/17/15