Prologue

Bleeding Heart [Discontinued]

"Arranged marriage?"  a young lady's voice echoes in the room.

"Yes, Yoona, you're in an arranged marriage!" an older lady's voice, filled with excitement, answers the latter lady named Yoona.

"Since when was this agreed upon?" Yoona asks.

"Since the day you were born, my dear," a man's voice joins the conversation.

"I see. Well I got to go to sleep, mom, dad. Good night," Yoona bids her parents good night then gives each of them a kiss on their cheek before heading into her room.

The moment that she closes the door behind her, she slides down to the floor with her back against the cold wooden door. Tears falls from her eyes as she recalls the talk that she had with her parents a while ago. Her heart could not help but break and bleed at the fact that she doesn't have any freedom with this arranged marriage going on.

An idea enters her mind. She'll be escaping tonight without any notice so she waits for everyone to sleep and escapes. Yoona avoids the place where guards would certainly be at and successfully escapes from her household. She walks around aimlessly until she sees a hotel. She checks in it and there, in her hotel room, she spends her first night out of her house.

"No! I don't want an arranged marriage!" a young lady shouts.

"Well it's going to happen whether you like it or not," a firm yet gentle feminine voice retorts.

The young lady sighs in frustration as she runs her fingers through her hair and stands up, turning away from her parents.

"Since when was this agreed upon?" she asks.

"Since the day you were born, Jessica," a man's voice answers.

Jessica chuckles bitterly then storms out of her father's study room and into her room. The moment they hear the door of their daughter's room slam shut, they could not help but sigh, knowing that their daughter's mad and against this agreement.

The day after that night, they discover that their daughter is missing, most likely escaping from the truth that she is furious at.

 

What would become of the two young ladies?

Would their parents consider their decisions or not?

 


A/N: Hey there my dear readers! Yeah I know the prologue's short. I'm sorry hehe because I'm trying not to give out so much.

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE TO THIS STORY!

Lots of love, chxding

03/17/15