Chapter 7 - Every coin has two sides -

Yah! Don’t touch my boyfriend! Will you? ☹

 

 

Chapter 7

- Every coin has two sides -

 

    “MyHyun~ MyHyun~"

    “MyBum~ MyBum~"

    "Yahhh~ How have you been?” MyBum a.k.a. KimKibum or Key asked.

    Woohyun came to see him at the cafe on Saturday. He was a close friend to Woohyun. Kibum was studying at the different school. They net through extra tutorial class.

    "You asked me like we haven't met in ages! We just met a week ago."

    "I'm being thoughtful." Kibum made a face.

    "Alright~ I'm doing goood.”

    "Good... So, how is thing going with your girlfriend?” Kibum asked after they finished ordering food.

    "Yah. Why are you always asking about Hyona? Do you... Do you     possibly like her? Yah! I won't give up…" Woohyun was almost got up when he said he wouldn’t give up.

    "Yah Yah Yah Just stop your nonsense. I never thought of liking your girlfriend. Who can stand her except you.” Kibum told Woohyun as if it was the most ridiculous thing in the world.

    "Why? My Hyona is adorable.” 

    "I think You are the only who can see her cuteness.” Kibum scoffed.

    “You know nothing ,but that’s good then. No one is going to steal her from me."

    “Whatever. You are overprotective. You both are overprotective.”

    Woohyun shrugged. “She just loves me and I just love her.”

    “Okay. Whatever. Just get over with this matter. I’m going to puke because of your love.”

    “Yahhh You are the one who asked me about this first.”

    “I just wanted to check on my friend’s love life. I’m worried about you ‘cos that girl is so unpredictable.”

    “Yah Do not talk about Hyena like that.”

    “You don’t agree?”

    “She might be like that at times, but She is nice most of the times. Anyways, I just love everything about…”

    “Stop Stop just STOP. Since you don’t look dreadful.Your life must go well with her. Let’s move to other stuffs.”

    “Okay. If you said so.”

    784tdfsbcg l48cx~~

    They started to talk about other random stuffs.

    Woohyun knew about his girlfriend so well, but he didn’t see her disadvantage to be advantage at all. In the opposite, he thought he enjoyed seeing that side of her.

 

    - Days later at school -

    “I think Hyona is kinda cute.” Someone said to his friend. Unlucky, Woohyun was happen to be nearby and heard it.

    “What? Are you crazy? Don’t you see when she is mad?”

    “But when she is not, she is cute though and she is very pretty.” He continued to praise Hyona.

    “But she has a boyfriend.” The first friend tried to talk to his friend to sense.

    “Yeah, and she seems to like him a lot.” Another friend added.

    “You don’t know what will happen in the future. Why can’t I try?”

    “Whatever. Just do whatever you want to.”

    “Anyway, That Woohyun guy doesn’t look like a scary rival though. He just acts silly.” 

    Woohyun was listening for a while then he went to that boy. That guy’s friends were stunned when they saw Woohyun. However, that guy didn’t see him yet.

    “Yah. Don’t come closer to Hyona, if you don’t intend to be just friend.” Woohyun told him boldly making that guy turned around to see him.

    “You… NamWoohyun.” He was shocked to see Woohyun.

    “Yes and I’m Hyona’s boyfriend.”

    “But you might not be her boyfriend in the future. Who knows?” That guy still acted cool.

    “Saying you like other’s girlfriend is a good thing to brag about?”

    “Girls like you just because you have your father’s money.” 

    Woohyun chuckled then looked at that guy’s face with his gentle smile, but that smile was a bit different. It sent them shiver.

    “I might act calm, but I don’t like you.”

    He was taken aback since Woohyun was so straightforward. He didn’t think Woohyun would be like this. The three were confused to see that Woohyun said that with a smile.

    Usually, everyone thought that Woohyun was a nice and gentle guy since they usually saw him with Hyona. Woohyun acted cutely with Hyona most of the time. However, he did not always have bubbly attitude. That kind of side was for his girlfriend only.

    “Just stay away from my girlfriend.” Woohyun left after saying that.

 

    Kimbum-ah, You’re wrong. There is always someone who will fall for Hyona if he sees how cute she is and know she is really a nice person… Woohyun was thinking about what his friend told him earlier when someone ran to him and cover his eyes with both hands.

    “Guess who I am.” She was asking him with cute voice.

    “Hmmmm~ Who? My girlfriend?”

    “Who is your girlfriend~”

    “YoonHyona~” Woohyun caught her hand then pulled her hands from his eyes and held one of her hands.

    Woohyun smiled at her. He patted her head and asked. “What should we do today?”

    “Hmmm~ Today Hyejung, Sungyeol, Sungjong, L, and MinAe go to the mall, so I want to go to different place. How about XXX Street?”

    “Okay~ Let’s go~” Woohyun nodded.

    Woohyun looked at Hyona with full of affection.

    “Ah! Joonjin. Hi!” They were walking to the school’s gate. Hyona called someone’s name, so he turned around. It was that guy who Woohyun just had a talk with. He was taken aback a little when he saw Woohyun. Woohyun just gave him a smile.

    “Hi…” Joonjin said with uncertain tone.

    “Where are you going?”

    “We will just go find something to eat before go home.” He said as he was avoiding Woohyun’s gaze.

    “Is that so? Me too, but I can’t let you guys tag along ‘cos me and Woohyun are going on a date~” Hyona told him with joyful voice and face.

    “Ahhh… Is that so…” Joonjin looked a bit down.

    “Don’t be sad. You will find someone soon~ We gotta go now, so Bye~” Hyona waved to him. 

    “Bye…” Joonjin waved back.

    “Let’s go~ Woohyun-ah~” Hyona dragged Woohyun to follow her. 

    “I am following you~” Woohyun answered then he chuckled. 

    Woohyun turned his head to look at Joonjin and smirked. Woohyun waved his hand then turned around his head to talk with Hyona leaving Joonjin and his friend in dumbfound.

    “Wow… Really… What is he really like? He was a nice, weak-looking guy and act so cute toward his girlfriend then he changed to a different person.” His friend stated.

    “I’ve heard that Hyona is hard-hearted when it comes to love… I thought because she is really a faithful girl, but not only because of her. It’s because of Woohyun too.I guessed he always knows who is interested in Hyona and manages to get them away. That’s why it’s so hard to close to her…” Joonjin said with a disappointed face.

    “Now you know. Just get over her. You won’t be able to win her over anyway.”

    “Yeah… I guess…”

    “But that Woohyun guy is quite scary, to be truthful…”

    

    “Got rid of another boy… huh…” Someone mumbled.

    There was a boy watching them from a far the whole time. He knew this would happen since it was always like this when there was someone approached Hyona with that kind of reason.

    “Hey… Lee ___! What are you doing? Let’s go!”

    “Huh Okay~”