Chapter 1 -The new kid-

Yah! Don’t touch my boyfriend! Will you? ☹

 

 

Chapter 1 

-The new kid-

 

    

    “Hi~ You must be the new kid they are talking about~♥ I’m Yoon Hyona☺” A girl who called Yoon Hyona came to the new student’s desk to greet her with her best friend.

    “Hi~ and I’m Hyejung.”

    “Ahh~ Hello. I’m MinAe.” The new girl introduced herself with a smile. She was really nervous since it was her first day at her new school.

    “MinAe I see~ You are so cute! What is your secret?” Hyona asked in a very cute manner.

    “Eh?! secret? There is no secret about that, but you are way cuter than me…” MinAe meekly replied. Yes, she thought Hyona was very pretty. 

    “All the boys are talking about you!” Hyejung said.

    “Oh? Really?” MinAe was quite surprised that many students seemed to interested in new kid like her.

    “Yeah~ Look at some girls around you. Their gazes are so mean.” Hyejung nodded while she was saying. This made MinAe looked around and it was true. Some girls were looking at her and whispering.

    “You have to be careful! But don’t worry! We’re here♥” Hyona smiled and it made MinAe felt really secure. They seemed to be very nice girls. MinAe thought.

    “Thank you. You guys are so kind.” 

    “There’s nothing to be thank.” Hyejung shook her head slowly.

    “So… we are friends now?”

    “Yes, we are!” Hyona said and went to hug her.

    “Wait! Is that Woohyun?” Hyejung said a guy’s name which made Hyona’s ear perked up

    “Where?!” Hyona let go of MinAe.

    “With… SungAh…” Hyejung murmured but Hyona could still hear it. 

    “What? That girl again?” Hyona raised her voice in an angry tone.

    “What’s wrong?” MinAe confused. This Hyona and the Hyona she first met was very different. This Hyona now looked somewhat fierce.

    “I’ll be back.” Hyona walked out of the classroom furiously.

    “Err.. What just happened?” MinAe asked Hyejung but someone else answered.

    “The spoiled snobby brat mode alert!” Sungyeol butted in with a smile. His eyes were fix with Hyona who was now walked toward to Woohyun.

    “Yah! Don’t call Hyona like that!” Hyejung hit his arm.

    “Ouch! It’s true though!” Sungyeol rubbed his arm

    “Still…”

    “Can you guys tell me what is happening here?” MinAe threw a question again since Sungyeol’s answer did not help her at all.

    “The thing is Hyona is a nice girl like what you just saw… but…” Hyejung was a little bit hesitated to say, so Sungyeol told MinAe instead.

    “When it comes to Woohyun and other girls, she changes…”

    “Woohyun?”

    “Yeah, that guy. Nam Woohyun, our dearest friend and Hyona’s beloved boyfriend.” Sungyeol pointed to Woohyun. 

    “Oh.” MinAe nodded as she got new info.

    “It’s fun to watch it though~” Sungyeol said with a smile, but Hyejung hit his arm again.

    “What? Why you had to hit me?”

    “Huh? Fun?” MinAe looked at Sungyeol confused.

    “Just watch.”


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS ♥♥♥♥

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THIS STORY☺☺☺☺

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ♥☝︎

THANK YOU☺♥♬♥

PS. This story was inspired when I was watching The hier. I really like YoonChanyoung and LeeBona Couple♥