Chapter 2 - Back off, he's mine. -

Yah! Don’t touch my boyfriend! Will you? ☹

 

Chapter 2

- Back off, he’s mine.-

 

    “Annyeong! Woohyun-na~♥” A girl with long brownish hair approached Woohyun with bright smile.

    “Oh. Annyeong. SungAh.” And he just answered back with his smile. 

    “How have you been?”

    “I’m fine, thanks. And you?” He knew that his girlfriend did not like him talking with other girls especially, to girls who Hyona said they were hitting on him. However, he thought that they were just friends and it would be rude to ignore and he was natural friendly.

    “I’m good! I haven’t seen you the whole last summer! I’m wondering if you are free this evening…”

    “No, he is not! He got a date with me a.k.a. his girlfriend after school. Sorry~” Hyona suddenly poped out of the classroom and locked her arm with his. She smiled (wickedly) at her.

    “Oh then fine. Never mind. We can go together some other time.” SungAh emphasised the word together.

    “Sorry, but there will no be some other time together for you. By the way, I have something very important to talk with him, so excuse us.” Hyona then dragged Woohyun along with her to the corridor where there were less people. SungAh waved her hand brightly and he just nodded.

 

    “Yah! I told you not to talk with her again. I can see through her mind! She is sure hitting on you! How many times I have to tell you this? Why don’t you just believe me and do what I told you.” Hyona let go of his arm. She crossed her arms. Pouted. 

    Cute~ Woohyun thought. 

    “I never say I don’t believe you.” 

    There were lots of times that this kind of situation happened. Ever since they were dating (maybe before they went out just a little when Hyona started to like Woohyun A LOT) This was just a trivia fight. Hyona usually had to handle many girls who tried to get her boyfriend. She had to deal with this almost everyday. They always played psychological warfare.

    “Then why you have to talk with her! No… just don’t look at her! No word.”

    “But she came to say hi to me first.”

    “Then ignore her!”

    “But that will be considered as rude, you know.”

    “Urg! Just tell her that I don’t like you to talk with her. Just say that you don’t like her. She needs to wake up as soon as possible!”

    “Aigo~ Why my baby is so cute~” Woohyun said as he patted her head.

    “Yah! I’m still mad at you!” She pushed his hand away.

    “Really~ please don’t be~ Where do you want to go today?” He asked her while he was pinching her nose softly.

    She pouted again then said. “Let’s go walk around and eat something good.”

    “Alright we’ll do that. Are you still mad?” He reached out his little finger in front of her face. She looked away.

    “Just promise me, you won’t talk to those shameless girls.”

    “I cannot promise you that…”

    Hyona turned her head to look at him immediately.

    “Because I don’t know if I will break it or not, but there is no need to worried ‘cause I promise you that I only look at you. I only care for you. I never flirt with other girls. I love you with all my heart. I will not look for someone else. You are not my number one since I don’t look for number two and I never want to. You are the only one…” He said cheesy promise with his sweet, corny smile which was made for his girlfriend Hyona only.

    Hyona did not say anything she just smiled and lower her face to hide her red face. 

    “So…” Woohyun still reached out his little finger, waiting for Hyona to hook her little finger with his. 

    Hyona looked up at him, but she just ignored that. instead doing what he wanted, Hyona walked to Woohyun and hooked her arms on his arm.

    “Let’s go back to the class!”

    “haha Okay~” He chuckled then ruffled her head fondly. 

 

    Good things about Hyona when she was jealous were she never said out of angry that they should break up and another one was she was kind of cute when she got angry at Woohyun with girls. And doesn’t this mean that she really care and love him? This was Woohyun’s thought.

 

 


THANK YOU GOR READING THIS!
Sorry that this Chapter is very short! I hope to write the next chapter soooon!!