Chapter 4 - You are so annoying! -

Yah! Don’t touch my boyfriend! Will you? ☹

    

 

 

Chapter 4

- You are so annoying! -    

 

    ‘Yah! Why are you keep following me around?’ The 15 year-old girl, YoonHyona turned around to yell at NamWoohyun who was also 15 at that time.

    ‘I am just wondering what are you going to do next.’ Woohyun did not care what she said and just smiled.

    ‘I’m going home!’

    ‘Then I’m going home too~’

    ‘You are so annoying.’ Hyona was so furious.

    ‘I know~’ Woohyun still kept a smiley face.

    Woohyun loved to follow Hyona around since she just transferred to this school, but she acted so badass. She did not care anyone around her. She just did whatever she wanted to do.

    

    - The first day of school -

    ‘Mom! I told you I don’t want to go!’ Hyona shouted at her mom.

    ‘Hey! Do not shout back to me. I am your mother.’

    ‘You are so mean! You just ruined my life!’

    ‘We have to. Your dad was ordered to move here. We couldn’t help it.’ Her mother tried to make her own daughter understand.

    ‘Why don’t you just leave me there?’ Hyona softened her voice.

    ‘How could we do that. You are our daughter.’

    ‘Whatever.’

    ‘I’m sorry.’ 

    ‘Let’s go to school then.’ Hyona avoided her mother’s gaze. She went to get in the car.

    They were silent the whole time on the way to school.

    ‘I’ll come to pick you up after school.’ Her mother told her when they arrived at school.

    ‘You don’t have to. I’ll go home by myself.’ Hyona told her mother and got off the car instantly. 

    ‘Yah! Hyona-ya! Are you serious?!’ Her mother asked her following her back, but she did not answer.

    Everyone was staring at her. YoonHyona was walking confidently through the hallway. Other students were looking at her since she was very pretty and she was the new student.

    ‘Yahh~ I told you to stop!’ A boy was playing with his friends. He was walking backward, so he did not see a new girl.

    ‘Ah! I’m sorry!’ He quickly apologised to that girl as he bumped against her.

    It was NamWoohyun. He looked at that girl and found that she was very pretty. He was stunned for a little then he gave her his bright smile and asked. 

    ‘Are you alright?’

    ‘I’m alright…’ Hyona answered with a smile, but then she looked away as if she was thinking about something. She looked back at him and her expression changed. Woohyun went confused.

    ‘You should be more careful next time.’ She said using cocky tone.

    ‘Eh? Eo… I will…’ Woohyun nodded. He was confused with her different personality all of a sudden.

    ‘How old are you? Still playing like kids.’ Hyona glanced at Woohyun and his friends then she started walking again.

    ‘What the hell? She is so rude.’ Sungyeol walked to Woohyun. He touched Woohyun’s shoulder while looking at Hyona’s back.

    ‘She thinks that her pretty face will safe her?’ HoWon a.k.a Hoya said as he also looked at Hyona

    ‘She is interesting though.’ Woohyun said and smirked.

    ‘Woohyun!’

    ‘Yah! NamWoohyun! You like that kind of girl!?’

    ‘Shut up! Everyone is staring. I didn’t say I like her. I just said she is interesting.’

    ‘That is the start of liking, you fool.’

    ‘Whatever.’

    Woohyun rolled his eyes and went back to his seat.

 

    Just the first day, YoonHyona was known by the whole school. Everybody was talking about her. YoonHyona made quite a big entrance for herself. Since in the morning, she scolded NamWoohyun who was know for being lots of girls’ first love and quite popular, including, his group of friends called ‘INFINITE’. After that, she made quite a scene in the classroom. She talked back to teachers and she did not care her classmate at all. Her expression was very arrogant. Now everybody called her ‘Rude girl’

 

    ‘Woohyun-ah~’ 

    ‘Yah!’

    ‘Yah! NamWoohyun!’

    ‘Huh?’

    ‘What were you thinking? We’ve been calling you, but you didn’t respond.’ Sunggyu asked.

    ‘Ah… Just trivial matter, hyung.’ Woohyun smiled at his hyung.

    He was thinking about that interesting girl.

    He looked over at her table that was now filled with three girls. He was quite worried about that since those girls were not a very good girl. He did not want her to be their friends. 

    

    - After School, the first day -

    ‘Yah! NamWoohyun! Where are you going!?’ Sungyeol yelled. Woohyun saw Hyona walked pass his class, so he abruptly got up.

    ‘Yah! I’m your hyung!’ Woohyun pointed at Sungyeol.

    ‘But we are classmate. Where are you going?’

    ‘I’m…’ Woohyun did not want to tell him.

    ‘Where?’ Sungyeol asked again.

    ‘I’m going to see MyBum.’ Woohyun quickly answered and got out of class.

    ‘MyBum? KimKibum? Key?’

    ‘Yah! Hyung!’ Sungyeol rushed to the room’s door, but Woohyun was already gone.

    Woohyun was following Hyona to the school gate.

    ‘You shouldn’t be friends with those girls.’ Woohyun told her as he caught up with her.

    ‘You? Who are you?’ Hyona looked at Woohyun from head to toe.

    Woohyun was taken aback by her gaze for a sec. He answered. ‘I’m Woohyun, NamWoohyun. I was the one who bumped into you this morning.’

    ‘Ahh~ You careless boy.’ Hyona nodded as she remembered and started to walk faster.

    ‘Wait for me!’ Woohyun also walked faster.

    ‘Why are you following me?’  Hyona raised her voice.

    ‘I have to tell you something.’

    ‘What is it?’

    ‘You should not associate with those girls. They are not good girls. You’ll get in more troubles.’

    ‘Who are you to tell me what to do? Why do I have to listen to you.’

    ‘I’m worried.’

    ‘Just mind your own business.’ Hyona started to speed up her pace more, but Woohyun did not give up. He was still following her.

    ‘Yah! Why are you keep following me around?’ Hyona turned around to yell at NamWoohyun. He stared at her.

    ‘I am just wondering what are you going to do next.’ Woohyun did not care what she said and just smiled.

    ‘I’m going home!’

    ‘Then I’m going home too~’

    ‘You are so annoying.’ Hyona was so furious.

    ‘I know~’ Woohyun laughed. He thought her expression was quite cute. 

    

    Her angry face is pretty cute… But her smile… I wonder what she is really like…

    Woohyun thought as he was thinking of her smile when he said sorry to her.

    I think she is not that bad or rude. She must be a really nice girl…