Chapter 3 - How I met you. -

Yah! Don’t touch my boyfriend! Will you? ☹

 

Chapter 3

- How I met you. -

 

    "Woohyun! Come here."

    "Hmmmm~" Woohyun was following his girlfriend as she pulled him into the classroom. 

    "This is MinAe. She is the new transferred student." She told him when they walked to MinAe's desk. 

    "Hi. I'm NamWoohyun. Hyona's boyfreind."

    "Hi. I’m HanMinAe. By the way, you guys look really good together." 

    "Riiiiiight. That is what I think too. I don't know why there are still girls after my boyfriend despite he already has me." Hyona spoke in louder voice so everyone could hear her. 

    "'Cause they don't know the word 'Moral' " Hyejung added. 

    MinAe didn't know how to respond, so she just laughed along. 

    “Yah. Hyona-ya, why don’t we go shopping with MinAe after school.” Hyejung nudged Hyona’s arm.

    “After school? Today?”

    “Eo~ What do you think?”

    “I…” Hyona turned her head to look at her boyfriend. Woohyun just nodded and smiled.

    “I think it’s a good idea. Let’s do that then.”

    “Okay. We should think what we want to do.”

    “Can I go too?” Sungyeol asked.

    “No. This event is for all girls.” Hyejung said it boldly.

    “AhhhAhhh~ You are so mean~” Sungyeol hit Hyejung’s arm lightly, but she hit him back harder.

    “Ahh~ it hurts!” Sungyeol outcried.

    “Woohyun-ah~ Thank you~” Hyona whispered to Woohyun. She hugged his arm and he patted her head.

    

    - After School -

    “Are you curious on how Hyona and Woohyun met?” Hyejung asked MinAe while they were eating ice cream.

    “Well, I do…” MinAe said as she was looking at Hyona.

    “We were so opposite when we met.” Hyona chuckled as she thought of what happened.

    “Really? How so?” MinAe was more curious.

    “I used to dislike him though~”

    “Did you?” MinAe was more surprised.

    “Yeah~ When I first met him, I thought he was so annoying.”

    “Yeah and you were so sassy during that time. You were like a mean girl.” Hyejung added and used her finger to push Hyona’s head.

    “I am still like that sometimes.” Hyona pushed Hyejung’s head back.

    MinAe was quite surprised to hear that. She believed it was true since she had witnessed what was happening in the morning.

    “But it was a good thing that Woohyun made you changed to be a new person.”

    “Yeah~ I was so stubborn and acting so badly, but I changed because of love~”

    “May I puke?” - Hyejung

    “You were that bad?”

    “You don’t have to say it so meekly. I don’t mind. I was really like that. I was like Regina George from Mean girls.”

    “You were?” Now MinAe was really surprised. She did not think that Hyena was that bad.

    “Yep. I can guarantee. Her friends were totally y. I was her only friend who had a thing called heart.”

    “‘Cause I was so upset that my my parents had to move from the States to here.”

    “You lived in America before?”

    “Aha~ I had been living there ‘till I was 15 then I moved here.”

    “Woww~ That is so cool.”

    “Yeah. But moving here gave me quite a hard time, so I acted like a brat, thinking they would send me back. What a childish way to solve a problem.” Hyona thought about the way she acted before and chuckled. 

    “You are still so childish now.”

    “Not as much as before~”

    “But you are so spoiled when you are with Woohyun.”

    “That is how I show him how much I love him.” Hyona smiled and eat spoonful of ice cream.

    “So… How were you like when you first met him?” MinAe asked as she was so eager to know right now.

    “Hmmmm~ Woohyun and I? We…”

    Hyona said as she was think of the past.