Chapter 5

Chocolate Sundae

 

The next day,at the Ice Room..

Going back to this place really make me felt really guilty.I've thrown ice cream on top of my bias' head then I scolded him in front of many people.It would be really so embarrassing to meet him but I've make up my mind to say soory to him.I look around the Ice Room but failed.But,rite at the corner of the Ice Room is a figure that I really recognize is looking down while eating chocolate sundae all by himself.

 

"Err.."I kept quiet for a while before continuing what I wanted tosay just now."Anyeonghaeseyo,can I seat here?"I asked him.Lee Hyukjae who is only eating the Chocolate Sundae just stared at the sundae.My heart beats so fast waiting for answers coming out from his mouth after everything that have happened before.

 

"Sit down,Miss,"said Eunhyuk,not even looking at me.Maybe he still angry with me."What are you doing?"I asked,Trying to be brave."I'm eating , of course!I wanted to tasted the tastiness of the Chocolate Sundae thrown to my head yesterday,"he answered looking to the outside.Its raining.Eunhyuk looked quite silly especially with a chocolate stain on his nose as the result of eating the ice cream just now."Urm..oppa..There's something on your.."I said as I pointing to my nose to tell him about the chocolate atin.Eunhyuk quickly wiped away the stain using his hands before wiping it in me cheek.

 

"Oppa!Why did you do that for?!"I asked,still shocked with the situation that happens just now.Eunhyuk just smiled looking at my reactions."You really..funny"he said."And cute too,"he continued that make me blushed.I quickly looked down to the table,embarrass with what Eunhyuk had done before,My cheeks are blushing more with what Eunhyuk had said just now.

 

"Give me your phone for a while,"he asked while looking directly at me.I quickly hand over my phone to him.All I can see that Eunhyuk is playing with my phone."Hey,come here!"Eunhyuk asked as he pulled me into his strong arms and the camera at my phone.He just took a picture of both of us in this position.It felt really arkward to be in this situation.

 

"Okay,see you later yeah?"he said before leaving me at this place,who is clueless about single thing that had happened just now.Suddenly,my Iphone started vibrating that a message had just reached my inbox.I opened a message from an unknown number saying:

 

To :Han Seungyeon

From :Unknown number

Message :

Hey,Miss-Who-Throw-The-Ice-Cream-Bowl-On-My-Head!Nice to meet you.I'm Hyukjae.Do you to be my friend?^^

 

At that moment I don't know why but I really felt that everything is not bad as I imagined before..