Their Happy Ending

Chocolate Sundae

 

It's morning.Leeteuk advised me to go home and change my clothes and then comeback to the hospital.Now,it's Hankyung,who pulled me in the fans crowed.

 

20080322_superjuniorelves.jpg

 

 

"Come,"said Hankyung,invite me to go inside Eunhyuk room."I'll be in there,in a minute,"I replied.Hankyung walked in.All the Super Junior members must be circling Eunhyuk's bed and asking about his conditions.I really wanted to do all those thing but the guilty feeling towards him making me not able to face him right now.And just waiting behind this white door.

 

"Why didn't you go inside?"asked Yesung coming out of nowhere.I could only carved a little smile,a little bit suprised seeing Yesung that really hates me a lot before are asking the reasons of why I am not in the room in front of me now."He must hates me,"I answered,a little bit worried."Just go inside.He is waiting for you in there,"said Yesung before pushing me inside of Eunhyuk's room.

 

"Hyung,are you okay?Can you play with me already?"asked Ryeowook,with his aegyo.Everything is just as what I thought.All of them is standing around Eunhyuk's bed,everyone busy wanting to know about Eunhyuk's condition.And,here I am not being to move to the front to get closer to the bed.My feet felt like they are comented to this floor,not abling me to move.

 

"Hyukjae,want some apple?"asked Heechul.

 

"I want too,hyung,"teased Siwon.

 

"I want that..sagua...sag..sag.."said Hankyung,trying to pronounce apple in Korean.

 

"It's sagwa(apple),hyung,"Kangin corrected Hankyung.

 

"Did Seungyeon come?"asked Eunhyuk making the room become very quiet for a while.Everyone is looking at each other,exchanging different looks towards one another."Hyung,why did you care so much for Seungyeon?She never even cares about you at all,"said Kyuhyun,breaking the silence inside the room.All eyes are focusing on Kyuhyun right now,shocked with that maknae's words.So am I,who is standing right here since just now,hearing all those words that come out from Kyuhyun's mouth clearly and loudly.Eunhyuk only smiled hearing Kyuhyun's words,not even angry at all.

 

"It's none of your bussiness.I —,"before Eunhyuk can even finished his sentences,Kyuhyun cuts in again."Hyung,she didn't even care about you at all!It's you who always caring for her but she?Hyung,snap out of it!,"this time Kyuhyun's voice is quite loud and his words really hurts my heart and feelings.

 

"You asked me ehy did I care for her,right?This is because I like her,no,I in LOVE with her!Even she hates me,I will not give up loving her.But now,she doesn't want to see me anymore.She just disappear from my life..I don't even get a chance to tell her about my feelings towards her..,"said Eunhyuk,looking down.

 

I really shocked with the words that just came out from Eunhyuk's mouth.I really didn't believe it.Eunhyuk loves me?I really want to shout out loud,but my voice doesn't come out.It's stuck on my throat."If she's here,will you said the same thing that you just said to us just now?"asked Kyuhyun."Will you?"asked Kibum,with his serious tone.My eyes become more wider after heard what just Kyuhyun asked Eunhyuk."What do you mean?"asked Eunhyuk,with a little bit wierd with Kyuhyun question a second ago.

 

Kyuhyun walked away from Eunhyuk's bed before walk towards me and pulled me to Eunhyuk's bed."Seungyeon?"said Eunhyuk suprisingly."Now,repeat what just you said to us just now,"said Kyuhyun,before he forced me to sit at Eunhyuk 's bed by pushed my shoulders.At that moment,I can feel that my cheeks are burnt as I remember everything that just came out from Eunhyuk's mouth just now.

 

"Uh..ehem,"Leeteuk gives a sign to the others members to leave us alone."Guys,don't leave us,"I said but all of them leave.Yesung,who is still there,whispered to me."You better don't break his heart again,or else..You'll pay for it".Then,he walk away.Leave me with Eunhyuk.

 

"Err...,"Eunhyuk and I both want to say something."You say it first,"I said,as I looked down,trying to avoid my eyes from meet Eunhyuk's eyes.Same goes to Eunhyuk,who is look at the outside the window,rather look at me,who is sitting on his bed.Only a silence companies both of us."Can I saked you something?"I asked,trying to break the silences."Anything,"said Eunhyuk,trying to be cool.I take a deep breath before I asked him."What do you mean when  you say those things just now?"I asked him with a lot of curiosity in my mind.Eunhyuk's face blushes when I asked him about that.

 

"You heard that?Ugh..It's embarrassing,"said Eunhyuk,looking down,don't even look at me."Since the first day,you throw the ice cream to me,I think you is an interesting person and this is the first in my whole life,I met a girl who really want to be my friend because of me,not becuase of I'm an idol or because of my popularity.And since when,she started to make my heart beating so fast before I realize that I already in love with her,"said Eunhyuk,slowly look at me and touch my hand.

 

"So,all of this time,you really loves me?"I asked,to make sure it's true.Eunhyuk nodded slowly."You really don't play prank on me,right?"I asked again,Eunhyuk nodded again."You—,"before I can even finished the sentences,Eunhyuk cuts,"What do you want me to say to make you—"

 

"Saranghae,Hyukjae!"I said as I hugged Eunhyuk tightly.For the first time,I called him Hyukjae."Oh!my arm!"shouted Eunhyuk.I've forgot his arm was broken."Ah!I'm sorry,"I apologised,touch his left arm carefully.He's smiled."You too cute for me,too nice to me,"he chuckled.This is so warm.Eunhyuk slowly move his face towards me and kissed my forehead.For all this years,I wished the time can stop ticking.Now,I can feel it stop.

 

 

kiss_on_the_forehead_by_purinsesubaka-d3

 

******************************

Outside of the room..

 

"Our Hyukkie is grown up now,"said Teukie-hyung.All of us was there,listening the conversation between Seungyeon and Hyukjae at the door."If Seungyeon already stole Hyukjae from me,now,I want to flirting with who?"I asked to all members."Donghae-ah,you can flirting with me,"teased Heechul."Okay,leave the doves,let's have a breakfast.We don't eat since last night,"said Siwon."I agree,let's Kyuhyun and Siwon treat us today!"teased Shindong."Ah!Since when I'm a millionare like Siwon hyung?"said Kyuhyun.Siwon laughed.All of them leave the door,and on their way to Heechul favourite cafe in Hongdae.While I,standing in front of Hyukjae's room,smiling."Donghae-ah,aren't you coming?"Hankyung called me."I'm coming!"I shouted,run to him,happily thinking about Hyukjae is happy now.