Chapter 4

Chocolate Sundae

 

On The same night,at Han's Residence..

 

"Seungyeon,come down!Dinner is ready!"mom screamed calling for me.I am sitting at front of my computer looking at the computer screen which is full with tweets from the people that I'm follow and my followers.I can only sighed at the sight of all the tweets there.

 

"Bad Sundae Day!A girl throw a bowl of ice cream on my head as the reulsts for all I've said to her..Huhu..-_-'"

 

One of the tweets from a Super Junior member and my bias really reminds me of what happened at the Ice Room today."There is no way that he is the one at the Ice Room,"I said to myself to make my heart feel better.

"Uh-Oh!Hyukkie smells like Chocolate Sundae to day!Thanks to a girl at the Ice Room that throws the bowl right directly at him.He looks kinda funny!"

Tweeted Donghae,Super Junior Fish, really make me felt very extremely guilty.OMO!I throw a bowl of a Chocolate Sundae to the top af my bias' head!No wonder I felt like I've known all those guys before..Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangkyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kbum and Kyuhyun.All of them are the idols that I've adored all this time!I'm so DEAD!

 

And as usual there are many replies and also retweets that I saw as the effect of all the fans of Super Junior.Comments like:

 

"Oppa,tell me who is that girl and I'll punished her for you!"

 

And also:

 

"Hyukjae oppa,I'll kill the girl who did this to you.."

 

and comments like:

 

"Hell awaits for the girl who did this to our monkey!

 

"Hey,Seungyeon!Mom is already nagging,asking you to come down and eat the dinner.QUICK!"said Seungho oppa snapping me out of my imaginations just now.Before logging out from my account, I had a quick glance at the one tweet from Eunhyuk oppa:

 

"Guys,there's no need for that for its my own fault.She's a nice girl.Be kind to her."

 

And the last tweet makes me feel really really guilty.