Chapter 2

Chocolate Sundae

 

A few days later..

 

"SEUNGYEON,oped the door!SEUNGYEON!!"said the voice that I recognised as the voice of my oppa,Kyunmin.The door of my room is knocked a few times.I just sat down at the foot of my bed,not even talking at all.Everything have no meanings now.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYL1meThEm0GO9o3ob9Ri

 

"SEUNGYEON!!Open the door!I beg you,Seungyeon!!Please!!"said Seungho oppa again.This time,his voice is much louder than before.But,his voice didn't even make me wanting to get up from the bed and open the door that has been closed since that day.The day that Junhyung shattered my heart into pieces.

 

"You better open the door before I break it!,"this time Seungho's voice is much more serious especially when he says he wanted to break the door.Slowly,Iwhen to the door of my room that has been locked for so long since that incident.I swear this is the first time I've felt so bad in my life.

 

As usual,the worried-face of Seungho oppa makes me felt really guilty for doing all this to him.But the pain is much more harder to bear."Seungyeon..,"at that moment,I can feel Seungho's hand on my shoulder."Till when you want to be like this?Till when you want to grieve and being like a woman that doesn't want to live anymore because of that Junhyung?,"said Seungho oppa shaking my shoulders,trying to wake me up.

 

"Oppa!You'll never understand!!You never felt how it really feels to be left by the one you really loved all this years!,"I scolded Seungho oppa that looks like he didn't want to understand waht I'm feeling rite now.Seungho take a deep breath.Maybe,he's still quite suprised with my action just now.

 

"Please..Seungyeon,you have a life!!Do you want to see everything gone just because of a stupid guy like him?For God sake,he is out there having fun with your so-called-bestfriend Hara while you are here grieving for him!Snap out of it,Seungyeon!!"this time the tone of Seungho oopa's voice is much more louder than before but in a calmer way.All I could do is just keep quite.The only things that are here in my thoughts are just the past memories of me and Junhyung.