Chapter 8

Chocolate Sundae

 

A few days later..

 

"Hey,Seungyeon!Don't you want to watch this SJ concert?"asked Hyuna,my cousin who is also a fan of Super Junior since before.I could only shake my head,as a sign no.Watching Eunhyuk doing a performance will only hurt my heart much more,will only make me cry more tears out.

 

As usual,I'll locked myself up inside my room and break all other kinds of communications with the outside world.This is really torturing me when I tried to run away from him.Everywhere I go,I will always see him in my 'sight'.

 

It's already 10 pm.The SJ concert has ended.Of course,Hyuna go to the concert.Without me.Then,someone knocked my door."Seungyeon!Eunhyuk fell from the stage!"said Hyuna."Stop playing around cousin!"I scolded Hyuna.But somehow,I do believe what just she said.All of the sudden my Iphone rang indicating there is a message going in.My hand is shaking like I know what is the news.

 

 

To  :Han Seungyeon

From  :Lee Sungmin

Message:

Seungyeon-shi,please come to Seoul National University Hospital now.If you don't want to regret for not being to be able to make up for your mistakes towards him.He is in a bad condition now.Please..

 

A few moments later..

 

The outside of Seoul National University Hospital is kinda pack with all the fans and the media that wants to know about Eunhyuk's condition that is rushed to the hospital because of the accident that have occured to himself just now.As soon as I reached the hospital,Siwon quickly vring me to the front of the emergency room where all Super Junior members are waiting.

 

"Hey,Seungyeon,sit down,"said Sungmin asking me to sit down after looking at me standing like a statue.I just shake my head,as a no sign.At this point,whether standing or sitting felt just the same.No differences at all.The guilty feelings will never lessen eventhough what I'm doing now.'Eunhyuk hang in there..I am really sorry for all the things that I've done to you.Please don't leave..,'whispered my heart.

 

Suddenly,a doctor came out from the emergency room making all the members of Super Junior get up and circle the doctor."Doctor,how is Hyukjae's condition?"asked Shindong."He is going to be okay,rite?Doctor?"asked Donghae,impatiently."Donghae,calm down,"said Hankyung,with his broken Korean language."He is fine.His left arm is broken,so I hope that he can get enough rest.Oh yeah,he does need extremely some rest and relax a lot because I can see that he is really depressed and having a very hard time.He release all his tension by hurting himself,pushing himself to the limit.If you guys didn't make him follow what I said,and if this accident happened again,then we must say at that time,he won't be lucky,"explained the doctor."Thanks,doctor.We'll keep that in mind,"said Leeteuk before the doctor leave us there by ourselves.

 

"You are satisfied now,isn't it?You really want to do this to Hyukjae,rite?"said Heechul,scolding me in front of others members."Yah!Kim Heechul!Calm down!"said Leeteuk,holding Heechul's shoulders."Don't you try to protect her,Jungsoo!"said Heechul again,now he is raising his voice to me.I'm shocked hearing those words coming out from the mouth that belongs to Kim Heechul." I —,"before I could explained to Heechul,Donghae interrupt us.

 

"Why?Why did you leave himjust like that?Do you know how tortured he is when you leave him?You are so selfish!"Donghae's words really hurts me a lot,making my heart ache."What are you guys talking about?I'm sure Seungyeon got a reasonable explanatio to do all this,"said Leeteuk,raising his coice for the first time,trying to calm the members."Teukie-hyung is right.She must have her own reasons to do all this things to Hyukjae-hyung,isn't it?"this time,Ryeowook tried to back me up.I just look towards Yesung,who since just now is only keeping his mouth shut really tight.

 

"I never even wanted hurt Eunhyuk at all much more getting him into a big trouble like this one.Never at all I wanted to do suc things towards him.But,when there is a person who accused me of only using Eunhyuk when I am closed to him,what am I supposed to do rather than staying away from him?"I answered making all the members quiet.Not able to talk a single word at all.