Chapter 7

Chocolate Sundae

 

With that scary eyes,Yesung continued,"I want to talk to you about Hyukjae".I can only stared towards Yesung."What is it?Did something happened to him?Is he okay?"I asked a little bit worried about Eunhyuk."I want you to stay away from Hyukjae,"Yesung's words  like a sharp sword stabbing my soul.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5_biTiYDPqUKpPuDxS_Y

 

"Why don't you just leave Hyukjae alone?Anyway,stop acting in front of me.You just want to be close to him because of his popularity rite?You are only using him for youe own good,isn't it?"this time,Yesung's words heard much more hurting and it really breaks my hearts.

 

"STOP IT!Don't say anything anymore!"I said,stomping the table."For your information,I NEVER wanted to to that to Eunhyuk at all!I don't care if he is not an idol or what,I will still be his friend no matter what!Don't worry,I will leave his life but you must remember that I still his friend eventhough he doesn't realize it!"I said,trying to stop my tears from flowing but failed.

 

"It's good that you understand.I'll take my leave now,"said Yesung before going away.This time I really felt hurt so much.It's really pain than the last tragedic love story before.Very painful.

 

A few weeks later,

 

'Neorago..Neorago..'

 

My Iphone rings again.I take a quick glance at it and quickly throw it on the small couch at the corner of my room.Eunhyuk called again.It's been the 27th time today that he called me.I quickly closed my ears,plugged my ears with Ipod.Everything is hurting me now.

 

 

**************************

 

Hyukjae hang up the phone.Seungyeon really didn't want to be close to him again.That girl changed suddenly.All of a sudden,staying away from him.Hyukjae tried to called Seungyeon but failed."Hyukjae,are you okay?"asked me,who is watching Eunhyuk since just now.Hyukjae take a look at his Iphone straight after he's taking his shower."Oh,Donghae,it's you,"Hyukjae can only carved a little weird smile before he is busy again with his Iphone.He doesn't treat me like as usual.What wrong with him?

 

01090600000003911_1.jpg?w=460&h=690

 

**************************

 

To :Han Seungyeon

From  :Lee Hyukjae

Message :

Seungyeon,why are you doing this to me?Do you really hate me?I am really sorry if I have done anything wrong but please..Don't treat me like this:'(