Chapter 6

Chocolate Sundae

 

Few months later,at the SM Entertainment Building

 

"Seungyeon,do you want to have a dinner with me?"asked Eunhyuk while I hand him a Peppermint Chocolate Chip ice cream.I look at Eunhyuk,who was sweating because of the training for the upcoming Super Junior comeback.I'm staring at him in disbelieve to what he just said to me just now."Why are gave me that look?"asked Eunhyuk,trying not to laugh looking at my face just now.

 

"Oppa,you got so many fans,okay?Are you really that crazy to go and have a dinner just like that?Do you want me to get killed?"I asked him,looking at his face which turn into a serious look all of the sudden."Don't you believe in me?Or you are not sure that I can protect you?"he asked ,this time really serious.I felt really guilty and regret for asking that question to him."Eun—"before I could even finished my sentence,a spoon of Peppermint Chocolate Chip ice cream goes inside my mouth.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROnV5w_EhT2WIhqo9swTw

 

"Don't talk while your mouth full!"said Eunhyuk,smiling towards me,who is still suprised with his actions just now.I am really angry but when looking at his face ,my anger melt into nothing.I quickly take the spoon from Eunhyuk's hand and wipe all the ice cream to his cheels and launch an ice cream war filled with Eunhyuk's and my laughter.Deep inside my heart,I really hope that this moment will never end just like that.

 

At the corner to the training room,Ryeowook,Sungmin and Donghae just laughed at us.I'm so embarrass.Except for the guy who are only glanced at us,Yesung.Did he hate me?

 

******************************

 

The next day..

 

Today is a very boring day as Eunhyuk had to go on three different variety show,which means that I'll be really bored for the rest of the day.I let myself fall straight to the bed that is waiting for me for an adventure to the Dreamland.

 

"Huh..Boring!!"I said,looking at the ceiling of my room.All of the sudden,the song 'It's you' by Super Junior started to be heard from my Iphone."Yeoboseyo?"I answered lazily."Are you Han Seungyeon?" asked the unknown voice."Yes,who are you?"I asked,feeling a little bit strange."Can we meet up?I'll be waiting at the Coffee Cafe in Hongdae,"said the voice before he hang up the phone,leaving me with so many questions that even I couldn't understang at all.

 

Going inside this Coffee Cafe makes my heart skips a beat and my mind to search for the answers of who the heck is that guy that wanted to meet me all so sudden."Welcome,Miss Han.Can I bring you to your table?"asked the waitress,which I believe she is a foreigner that study here,in Seoul.It's easy to guess.So,I followed the waitress to a table that is situated quite far from the other table,a little hidden from the other customers.I tried to look at the guy that is sitting at the table but his face is hidden making me failed to see his facial expressions clearly.

 

"Anyeonghaeseyo,"I greeted and bowed a little bit to the guy who is sitting in front of me."So,you are Han Seungyeon?"said the voice that I really recognized as one of the powerful vocalist in Super Junior,Yesung."Yesung-shi,why do you want to meet me here?"I asked,trying to get some answers for the questions in my head rite now.Yesung slowly look at me with eyes full of hatred,as if he really hates me a lot.