Chapter 3

Chocolate Sundae

 

At a mall after that..

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpcmcWLdSwx401zEKxhhi

 

Rite now I felt really light.Maybe because of this new pixie haircut that I have tried to avoid all this years makes my head feel really much more lighter than before.But,one thing for sure,even with this new haircut ,it would never EVER get rid of all these problems off my shoulders at all.Honestly said,that I did all this because I really do not want Seungho oppa to worry about me at all.

 

Walking in the sea of humans,just make my headache get much more worse with all the noisiness of the people around me.Suddenly,I saw a shop that have been the plac that I've released my tension and anger by eating as much as I want to.

 

"Welcome to the Ice Room.Can I take your order,Miss?"asked one of the waitress at the counter of Ice Room."Give me 3 Banana Split with extra Chocolate syrup and 3 bowl of those Chocolate Sundae,"I answered trying to maki it simple.The waitress give me quite a weird look before she carved a smile to me.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSH6QYAsRpxNpdrZcVCYo

 

Eating a lots of ice cream is the thing that I want to do the most rather than sitting around together with other friends of mine.Not after myso-called-bestfriend sneak up and snatched my own boyfriend away from me!The spoon moved faster into my mouth as the time passes by.My anger is burning inside of me like never before.One by one,the bowl that containing all those Banana Splits and Chocolate Sundae went out of my sight all those people around me just looked at me but why do I care?I continued eating without even looking caring about the people around me.

 

"Look at that girl over there,Donghae.She eats a lot.."said a voice of a guy from the back of my seat."Look who's talking,Hyukkie.You're quite an eater too,you know?"said another guy's voice sitting rite behind me."Maybe she just broke up with her boyfriend?"asked another voice."Hush,Kyuhyun!she probably will hear us!"

 

"Why can't you just mind your own bussiness?Why did you need to take care of my bussiness?You are guys but you are so acting like a !,"I said scolding at the group of guys.I am really pissed off but I am more shocled at the fact that Iam not facing a small group of guys of which of them has been really wet and sticky all thanks to the bowl of Chocolate Sundae that I throw to the back just now.

 

"Hyukkie,are you okay?"asked one of those guys to the boy with the Chocolate Sundae on his head.I quickly go away from that place.That is what happens to the people who are always interfere in other people's problem.But,deep inside my heart,I really felt that I known those guys before..