no. 8

Dream Drabbles

Jongdae had been so tired from their recent string of concerts so when he and the members got home that night, he just knocked right out without even changing his clothes. Good thing he had taken his make-up off at the venue. However, at 4:30 in the morning, when nature called, he had to answer. On his way back from the bathroom, instead of going back to bed, he stopped by his sleeping hyung’s bed. He was just so proud of Minseok for losing that weight and proving all those people wrong. He didn’t know why it mattered so much to him since he wasn’t even heavy to begin with but he thought Minseok must feel nice to finally, after working so hard in the gym, be able to be one of those idols that shows off their abs on stage. Jongdae giggled and Minseok stirred. He stilled and Minseok settled again. Studying his face, Jongdae scooted a little closer to Minseok’s bed. His eyelashes fluttered and his chest was moving up and down ever so slightly. He really did look tired. His eyebrows were the tiniest bit furrowed and his lips, naturally tinted pink, formed a pout that Jongdae didn’t realize he was kissing until seconds later. He pulled back and covered his mouth, blushing. Instead of waking up, Minseok smiled in his sleep and turned over to his other side. Jongdae sighed in relief.

~

In the morning, when Minseok woke up, it was quiet. He thought he must be the first to wake up. When he moved to get out of bed, he narrowly avoided a sleeping Jongdae all curled up on the floor. After a few seconds of thought, he smirked. He grabbed his blanket and lied on the floor next to him, covering them both. Jongdae’s eyes fluttered open and he smiled.

“Morning” said Minseok

“Hmm, morning” said Jongdae

“Want breakfast?” said Minseok

“Sure, watcha makin?” said Jongdae

“You’ll see!” said Minseok

He got up from under the blanket and stood over Jongdae.

“And if you wanted to kiss me, you could’ve just asked.”

Jongdae’s eyes went wide and he covered his face with the blanket.

Minseok chuckled as he walked away. When he got to the kitchen, he was so happy that he made Jongdae’s favorite breakfast.

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's short but i haven't felt like writing for a while so imo it's better than nothing. ha.