no. 3

Dream Drabbles

Jinki worked at a small coffee shop at the edge of town, and although that was about all he did, at least he was good at it. Today was proving especially difficult though. He really shouldn’t have stayed up till 4am watching the entire Harry Potter series, but at least now Jonghyun would stop teasing him about not having seen it. The point is, he was falling asleep at work. Oh! Customer!

“Hello, can I help you?”

The customer just stared, face red as a tomato.

“um.. are you okay?”

“yea, I uh.. can i.. um, can I just…”

“try taking a deep breath” the customer stared a bit, then looked away and took a deep breath. Without looking up, he asked for a caramel latte, left $5 on the counter and then went to sit at one of the tables.

When his order was up, Jinki brought him a tray with his drink and his change on it. He seemed to have calmed down a bit until he noticed Jinki sitting across from him. He flinched.

“, you scared me!” he picked up his drink.

“Sorry, it’s just. I wanted to make sure you were okay.”

His face flushed with remembrance. “oh, ha.. im okay its just…”

Jinki looked at him expectantly

“Ugh.. well I’ve been coming here for a while now and of course I’ve noticed that you’re attractive but I never really thought much of it” Jinki blushed

“but then last night I sort of.. i.. well..” Jinki blinked at him

“I had a dream about you, okay!” Jinki’s eyes widened “and it was like..  really hot! I mean you could probably tell by my face earlier but you kinda rocked my world last night! I mean WHEW!!”

In reality, last night Jinki was crying over the death of a beloved house elf..

“I’m sorry.” The customer said “I probably creeped you out, Im so sor-”

“What’s your name?”

“Oh. Um, It’s Kibum.”

“Well Kibum, I’m Jinki.”

“Ha, I know..  hi!” Kibum looked at Jinki skeptically.

“So would you like to find out?”

“What?”

“Would you like to find out if I can really ‘rock your world’?” Jinki responded casually while scribbling something onto a napkin. Kibum’s face felt like it was on fire.

“Excuse me?” Had Kibum heard wrong?

“Let’s just say that this isn’t the first time I’ve noticed you either and I’d really like to find out whether or not I can rock your world but..  call me old fashioned. I also want to buy you dinner first.” He handed Kibum the napkin with his number on it. Kibum took the napkin and smirked a bit.

“Okay Jinki, but I’m not as submissive as I look. You won’t be topping forever.”

“My shift ends at 4:00” As he got up to go back to work, he turned around and smirked “and who said I’d be topping?”