no. 10

Dream Drabbles

~I~

“Hi kids, I’m home!” yelled Eunsook as she entered her apartment.

Taemin ran from his place on the couch to meet her at the door. He stretched and curled around her, happy that she was finally home. Kibum however, kept his place on the kitchen island waiting his turn to be pet.

You don’t have to do that, she’ll feed us anyways. Kibum meowed.

But I love noona. Taemin chirped back at him.

Kibum blinked slowly in feigned annoyance as his turn finally came to be pet.

“I’ll be right back to feed you, let me just go change.” Eunsook put her bags down and went to go change.

Taemin stuck his head into her bag and knocked it over.

Minnie, girls don’t like it when you look in their purses. Meowed Kibum. He jumped down from the counter but still kept his distance.

Bummie, you know you’re curious too or else you’d still be up on that island. Besides, I found something! Kibum fought with his pride before joining Taemin by the purse.

Taemin pulled out 2 donut-shaped mini-fans. Taemin was a tiger print short-hair and he now had a green fan stuck on the end of his long black tail. Kibum was so amused by Taemin’s attempts to free himself that he didn’t notice how close he was to the remaining fan. He accidentally stepped on the on switch and they both froze.

Several minutes later, Eunsook returned to find her pursed knocked over and her cats enjoying the use of her mini-fans. Key had his propped against the bottom of the kitchen cabinets and was lying in front of it with his white paws tucked under his body and his long gray fur blowing in the wind while Taemin was on his back fanning himself from above as the fan was still stuck to his tail.

 

 

~II~

This wasn’t Kibum’s fault. Usually she wouldn’t care or even notice but today Eunsook had laid out a nice white dress for a work gala she was supposed to attend that night Kibum told Taemin not to go on Eunsook’s bed while she wasn’t there but he said he just missed her so much that day and he didn’t mean to get his fur all over her dress, he honestly didn’t even know it was there.

And look where that got us. Now we have to be out here on the porch. I hate it out here, it’s dirty!  Snipped Kibum

I’m sorr- Taemin started to apologize as the neighbors let out their dog onto the adjacent porch.

Oh great, the puppy’s out Kibum purred as he moved to the opposite side of the porch.

Who pulled his tail? Asked the 2 yr old daschund.

He’s mad because I got us in trouble again. Taemin sighed.

Aw, it’s okay Tae. Just go talk to him. I won’t bother you guys. Barked the puppy.

Thanks Jjong. Meowed Taemin.

Taemin went over to sit by Kibum. He nuzzled his head and him a bit.

I’m not in the mood, Taemin. Besides, I know you hate cleaning me since my fur is so long.

Yea but I know how much you like it, so.. Taemin continued cleaning his friend.

Kibum was flattered and decided to return the favor.

 

 

~III~

What is it? A booger?

Taemin, that’s a frog!

Eunsook was out of town so Taemin and Kibum were staying with her younger cousin, Hyuk. He had a frog named Minho.

It’s weird looking! Meowed Taemin.

I am not! Croaked Minho

Kibum hissed at him in surprise

I’ll have you know I was one of the most handsome bachelor’s back home!

Still a frog.. Teased Kibum

Yea, meowed Taemin even the ugliest cat is still better than a slimy frog.

Minho huffed and hid behind his rock.

Come on Minnie, let’s go see what this guy has under his couch.

Coming~

 

 

 

 

 

 


cute lil dream i had (with the return of family member Hyuk! I just really think him and Jinki sound alike when singing. ha.)

++2 updates! cause i forgot about this one and i love you guys! :))