no. 1

Dream Drabbles

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

“Hello?”

“Hey Bummie?”

“Yea Jinx.”

“I just picked Taemin up from daycare but he looks weird.”

“What do you mean?” Taemin was sitting on the couch and Jinki was looking directly into his face.

“Was he always this red?”

“Daddy, I’m itchy.” Said Taemin

“Jinki, the first time I leave you two alone and you go and let our child have an allergic reaction?”

“How is this my fault? Wait, what is he allergic to?”

“I don’t know, he’s only three, this has never happened before. Take him to the hospital.”

“Can’t you do it? I’m not good at this stuff.”

“I’m in Daegu. I won’t be home for another four hours. Go now, before it gets worse.”

“Ah, okay. Here’s Minnie.” He handed Taemin the phone.

“Hi papa. I miss you.”

“Hi baby, I miss you too. Are you being a good boy for daddy?”

“Yes.”

“Okay. Make sure he doesn’t forget the diaper bag.” As Jinki is coming back into the living room, he makes a u-turn.

“Okay papa, I love you. Buh-bye!”

“I love you too!”

*click*

Jinki walks back into the living room. “Aw, you never let me say bye.”

As they’re leaving the house, Jinki texts Kibum.

I love you. i’ll call you when we’re done.

~

WHAT THE HELL?? Why aren’t you answering? Is it bad?? WHAT HAPPENED??!!

About an hour later, Kibum arrived home. He left all of his things by the entryway and rushed into Taemin’s room. Taemin was laying on his back wearing only a diaper, cream covering his whole body and a damp towel on his forehead. Jinki was curled around him protectively. Kibum smiled. Then he noticed all of the grocery bags.

“Let’s see..  Oatmeal bath, calamine lotion..  ohh! The chicken pox!” He chuckled in relief and then left the room and returned with a blanket to cover them with.

~

Kibum woke up to Jinki curled up at his side and kissed the top of his head. Jinki woke up and turned to Key.

“I missed you, papa.” They kissed and when they pulled away, Kibum noticed little red spots on Jinki’s face.

“Damn it..”