Weird days

I love you, my robot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JONGIN'S POV

It's really hard to make a crazy girl fall in love with you, you know. Especially when you are a freaking cyborg. Or..fake robot. Whatever. To be honest, she IS pretty. So pretty that sometimes I wanna push her on my bed. Hehehehe.

I do like her. Since the first time I saw her, I can feel something in my heart. Something weird. Something unexplainable. Something flowery. But the only problem is..Taehyung. Her best friend, Taehyung. Rumours had flowing all over the school that they were dating. I'm pretty sure not! NOT! NO! I'm not jealous! I'm just mad why can't I replace Taehyung.

I wanna be like him. Be with Sunhee, knows her real personality, crazy together. But..can I? To her, I'm just a no-feelings robot. Just a freaking scary robot.

I sat on my bed. Trying to think the best way to seduce her. To make her fall in love with me. (A/N: Should I change this FF name to How To Make A Crazy Girl Fall In Love With A Robot? Hahaha..NO! Just joking :3)

She's a queenka. So, I get popular so fast. A few creepy girls were like following me like crazy obsesessed sasaeng maniacs! Soo creepy. It's not the first time I've been through this. When I was an EXO member, sasaeng fans who was a lot crazier were like following us wherever we go, bothering our privacy and stuffs like that. Gosh, that was a not-to-remember memory.

Okay, back to our mission. MAKING THIS SUNHEE LIKES ME. How about just confess to her? Wait, what?! No ing way! No no no! She'll sure creeped out. Yeah, imagine a non-feelings robot suddenly confessed to you. Even if I am at her place, I will run away.

I'm quite grateful I met her. I MUST be grateful because I'm alive. Eventhough I can't meet my friends anymore. At least when I'm alive, I can meet this pretty chick Sunhee over here. Lol.

So, my first step is...be with her and get rid of Taehyung or what Krystal call him, V. That's my first plan. Hwaiting!

END POV

>>>

KRING! It's lunch time. Taehyung can't find Sunhee so he just walked to the rooftop where Jongin was there. Suddenly he heard Jongin said, "Argh! It's so hard to keep my no-emotion face." He was Jongin was shouting at himself. "What?" Taehyung whispered to himself. "How can a robot say something like that..and shout to itself?" Taehyung mumbled.

He started feeling suspicious towards this so-called robot Jongin. When he saw Jongin started moving to hid hiding place, he quickly ran and went home. On the way home, he met Sunhee.

"Sunhee-yah! Jongin.." then he stopped. I don't think I should tell this to Sunhee. He talked to himself in his heart. "What?" asked Sunhee. "Nevermind, let's walk together, should we?" Taehyung changed the topic and they walked home together..as always.

>>>

"Eomma! I'm home." Sunhee shouted when she reached home. "Eh? No one home? YEAH! PAR-TAYY!" she said and quickly took care of herself. Then she went to living room and opened Mnet channel. There was M!Countdown! She was dancing to all the songs and enjoyed herself.

It was AOA's Short Hair performance and Sunhee was literally dancing to it since she is quite talented in dancing. When she was dancing the chorus where "uuuu" part , suddenly, Jongin appeared from nowhere. Sunhee jumped of shocked and stand up as fast as lightning.

YOUR POV (SUNHEE)

WHAT THE ! I was having a party here and suddenly this robot appeared form nowhere. ARGHHH! Why did I danced to this song? What was I thinking? This is a y dance and everything. UGHHHHH. So embarassing.

"Yah, what are you looking at? Go into your room!" I scolded in embarassment. He was still not moving and blinked like a stupido. He's a robot of course. Thank god he was a robot. If not..it would be double embarassing. Since he was still not moving, I pushed him upstairs. "Go into your room! Go!"

"Nice dancing." he praised and I blushed. Ughhhh, he saw it! "How long were you standing there?" I asked him in front of his room after pushing him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter