Prom

I love you, my robot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

I sighed for the fifty freaking times in front of Jongin's door. Should I do this? Should I not? T^T why the heck is this year's tickets..girls-ask-the-boys?! I took a deep breath and knocked the door. No answer. I knocked again..

"Min Sunhee." suddenly, the guy who was I finding was right beside me. But, the door didn't open. Oh, now I get it..he's not in his room. Duuh~ Silly me. "What are you doing in front of my room?" he asked. I widen my eyes and opened my mouth to answer but nothing came out.

"What?" he said. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Fine. Don't talk, then." he said coldly and walked into the room. I quickly blocked him. "Will you..will you.." I stuttered. Argh, Min Sunhee! Just say it alreadyy! My inside kept telling me to say it but my mind kept telling me to not to do it. Sunhee, don't say it, you wil get hurt if he rejected it. My mind said.

"Will you please buy me an ice-cream?" I blurted. NO! Not that that I wanted to say! Jongin raised his eyebrow. "Mwoya?" he said and walked away, but again..I blocked him. "Please stay! Would you please..um..please-" I stopped. Ugh, just ing ask him! "Would you please-"

"PLEASE WHAT?!" finally Jongin blurted. I jumped in shock and accidentally say it.."Would you please go to the prom with me..eh what? Aish ,dammit mouth!" I hitted my mouth. Jongin's face soften a bit. Okay ,what? Wasn't he a..

"Actually, Sunhee..there's no way-"

"Oh, it's okay! I can just go with Taehyung then." I cut him because I already guessed what would he say next. My eyes teared up a bit. I walked away sadly and scolded myself for asking him. "Yah, I didn't finish yet."

I turned to him. "Actually. Sunhee..there's no way I could reject it." he said and walked inside his room. He slammed the door and left me outside. My face lightened up. As bright as a supernova. "Wait..did Jongin just agreed to..to.."

I cupped my mouth and ran as fast as I could into my room and slammed the door. After making sure everything's safe, I jumped and squealed and screamed. "OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH. I'M GOING TO PROM WITH MY FREAKING ROBOT!" I jumped on my bed happily. Finally, I got tired and threw my face on my bed.

Hey..since I am this happy, why not express it with some dancing. I smiled and opened the music.

SNSD Oh! Dance Cover  (A/N: credit to owner)

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oppareul saranghae~

I sang and danced cutely. After finishing the dance, I went out the house and ran to the park.

>>>

After struggling finding for a partner for the prom, the prom day has come. The girls today were busy talking about it while the boys who hadn't been asked yet were busy knocking their head on the wall. Tch, not like that will make them and cuter or more handsome.

"So, Soojung, who are you going with to the prom?" I asked while walking beside her in the hallway. "With L." (A/N: OHMYGOSH! Did you guys watched My Lovely gir?. Damn, I ship Shi Woo and Se Na so hard!!! Eventhough Hyun Wook was the one with Se Na.)

"L?" I asked. Aish, this girl..always call people by their not-so-real-name. "Kim Myungsoo -,-" she said and scoffed. I nodded. "You aked him?' I asked. Krysta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter