Mess he made

I love you, my robot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV (SUNHEE)

I rested my chin on my arms. Today was very empty. Just like my dream two days ago, Jongin made a big shock to everyone. He was all over the news.

-FINALLY KIM JONGIN IS BACK!

-OUR BELOVED KAI RETURNED~

-DANCING MACINE KAI MADE A HUGE COMEBACK

I sighed reading the news. Yes. I'm really sad because he returned. Kai, who was my ultimate bias that went missing 3 years ago, became a cyborg in my house. Then today, he finally came back.

I walked to the living room. My parents were not home, just like usual. My parents were not home often. Busy with their technology thingy. Idgaf.

I the TV. It was a TV Show called A Song For All Of You showing. I kept watching until the host told who will be their guest for the day. It was EXO. I almost turned off the TV, but then I thought..why should I hurt myself by avoiding Kim Jongin?

I sat back down on the couch and continued watching.

"We are ONE! Anneyonghaseyo, EXO imnida~!" they introduced themselves and clapped their hand. My lips turned into a small grin. It's been a long time since I heard that.

"Yeah, our EXO finally came back after 3 years of hiatus. It's been a long time, right?" said the host, Super Junior Kangin cheerfully. They clapped their hands and nodded.

"So, Kai. How was it after the accident?" asked Amber, the host. I saw Jongin kind of startled from the question, but then he smiled and answered calmly, "Isn't it quite inappropriate asking that question? But, I asnwer it anyway. Yeah, I'm quite happy from returning. Finally, I can meet my fans again~"

My heart ached from that statement. You are happy? To meet your fans? How about me?

Yeah, I know I am being too childish and jealous. But come on, he has a huge amount of fans! One of them maybe could captured Jongin's heart. I shooked my head and forced myself to focus on that show.

"We will continue with our next segment, Fan's Request~! " announced BTOB Sungjae. They clapped their hand again.

"So, let's watch our fans' videos from all over the world!. " they turned around and the first fan's video appeared.

"Hi, My name is Sophia and I am from Phillipines. I would really love if EXO could make a heart for me." EXO cheered and made a heart for her. "Hi Sophia~" Baekhyun said.

Pabo, it was a video not a webcam -,-. "My bias is Tao~!" Sophia said. All of them teased Tao and cheered for him. "Hello Sophia~" Tao said coolly.

"My song request is Baby Don't Cry. Please dedicate the song only for me.. Thanks~" the video ended. I rolled my eyes from jealousy. Dedicate the song only for her?

The next video was showing. "Anneyonghaseyo. I am Choi Miyoung from Busan." EXO nodded. "Busan girl!" Chanyeol shouted and all of them laughed.

"I have a request to all of EXO's members. Could you please tell me what is your ideal type? Thanks and bye ." she ended the video with a wave. EXO waved too. "So, that was Miyoungie~. Since it was her request, why don't all of you tell your dream girl's type?" said Kangin.

"My type is someone who looks like an ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter