Never Mess With The Queenkas

I love you, my robot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV (SUNHEE)

I yawned and woke up from bed. Today felt diferent. A good different. I felt nice and nothing felt heavy on my shoulder. Yeay. I never felt this happy for a long time. When I looked at the clock, it's 12.00 p.m ! Oh My Gosh. I'm late! I quickly jumped out of bed and took a shower.

Then I dressed up and ready for the morning..umm afternoon. I never woke up this late. Mom and dad must had gone to work already. They worked everyday at 9 o'clock in the morning and went home at 8 o'clock. So, I am used to this, alone in the house. No big deal.

Yesterday, I promised with Jongin to meet him at Han River at 3 o'clock. I still have 2 hours. After locked the house, I ran to the bus stop which was 100m away from my house. Thank goodness there was a taxi there. I hopped on the taxi and told the driver to go to Han River.

I arrived there at 3 o'clock sharp. Hahah. Good timing. Jongin's still not around though. I took a deep breath and strolled around.

"Oppa, look! Isn't she Kai's girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Whoa. She's so lucky"

"Wae? You want to be Kai's girlfriend? Fine, go on then."

"Oppa~ Are you jealous?"

"Aniyoo!"

I smiled seeing that cute couple. They really suit each other. I wonder will Jongin and I be a cute couple. Well, we already are a couple! I blushed from my own thought.

"Anneyong~" someone hugged me from behind. Yeah, who would do that if it was not Jongin. I quickly pushed him away. "Yah! It's embarrassing!" I said and looked araound to make sure no one saw us.

Jongin pouted. "So you embarrassed to be my boyfriend?" Whoa, I never thought he would have this side of him. Aish, this cyborg. Yep, I still call him as a cyborg. Well, he is one so what's the matter?

"Aish, of course not. Why would I?" I said and gave him a wide smile, cutest smile ever! "Should we walk together?" asked Jongin. I nodded and he hel my hand. Blood suddenly ran to my face and made my face red. I'm blushing. >///<

Jongin noticed that and piched my cheek. "Eyyy, you blushed? So cute!" my face got even redder. We strolled around and had a good date. Date? Hmm..I think so. To be honest, I never went on a date before. I never felt how it was...until today. While Kim Jongin, the cyborg whi is soo smexy and hot sure got a few girlfriends back then..and of course he knew hoe to handle this relationships.

"You know what? Actually..I was forced to be in love with you." Jongin suddenly confessed. I widen my eyes. What? SO he was not sincere with me?! All the time? My hears dropped.

He looked at me into my eyes. "It's your father's favor for me..to return his kindness for saving me from the accident 3 years ago." so he was forced? All along? My eyes teared up and I avoided his eyes.

Jongin held my chin made it to face him. "But, I never guessed falling for you is the best thing ever." he confessed. My heart melted and I looked at him. We gazed into each other eyes. His browny eyes made my heart leaped. Gosh, he's so dreamy...

Suddenly, he pulled my waist closer to him and placed his lips on mine. My heart turned into a jelly. Kyaaaa~ I kissed him back. That kiss was soft and so passionate. That was our first kiss after we're official. I smiled in the kiss.

It's been a long time since I fel this way..this fluttery feelings. My heart skipped a beat. No, thousands beat!

"I love you." he said after ended the kiss. He pulled me into a hug. Ohmygoshhhhhh. "I love you too." I said and we hugged.

Of course, he's an idol and I felt a flash on my face. A paparazzi! Ugh, I'm sure this will be in news.

>>>

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter