Kisses - Part 1

I love you, my robot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV (SUNHEE)

Prom was on Friday night. So today was suppsoed to be Saturday. It was a weekend but I'm not that happy because I have to stay with Jongin in the house without adults around. Gosh, why is my life is such a mess!

I woke up today at 9 o'clock. I cared for myself dresssed up. I'm not staying in the house with Jongin! No way! He's EXO Kai! Yes, he was my bias but he lied to me! I'm not talking to him until I am not mad anymore. I'm still mad at everyone for lying to me.

I walked pass his room but he diddn't seem to be around. Until I saw him at the living room, watching TV. "Where are you going?" suddenly he asked while watching TV. I jumped in shock but then I ignored him. I walked pass and opened the front door. But then, someone pushed the door close back and pinned me on the door. Who else would do like that if it was not Jongin?

I rolled my eyes and avoided eye contact. He placed his hand beside my face. "I said, where are you going?" he said asked. Our face was just a pencil distance. "Why do you care?" I asked cockily and pushed him away. "Yah! I am supposed to take care of you!" he raised his voice. I scoffed hearing that. "Really? Why is that?"

I waited for an answer but he just sighed and looked away. I opened the door back and left the house. I am seriously trying to act cold with him. I really wanted to ignore him. I mean, it's really awkward between us now.

When I'm outside and Jongin was not around, I let out a heavy sigh of relief. Damn, my hears was beating like ca-ray-zee just now! I calmed myself down and walked aimlessly. I seriously don'y know where to go. What I want was just getting out from the house and avoid Jongin. Suddenly, I realised I'm at the park. My eyes wandered around and stopped at a figure.

I saw Taehyung was sitting down on a swing. I don't know I should ignore him or greet him. "You're here." before I could do anything, Taehyung said. At that time, no one was there except for both of us. So, of course he was talking to me. I gulped and said. "Yeah."

Taehyug smiled at me and stood up. He walked to me. "Long time no see, Sunhee-yah." I didn't say anything and just stared at the ground. "Hmm..why didn't you took the prom queen crown? Here, I brought it for you." Taehyung suddenly took something from his backpack and placed it on my head. It was the prom queen crown. I smiled and asked, "W-Who won he prom king?"

"It's me!" Taehyung said proudly. I laughed at his cuteness. "Oh, I made you laugh. I didn't heard your laguh for quite a long time." he said and pinched my cheek. I hitted his hand, "Hey, don't mess with my precious cheek!" Taehyung laughed and said, "Your cheek had a pich magnet and I had to pinch you." he stuck out his tounge and laughed. But, his smiled didn't reached his eyes like always.

I can sensed his bitterness. "Aish, this TaeTae." I smiled sweetly. I didn't called him that for a long time. I admit, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter