What Are You?

I love you, my robot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV (SUNHEE)

After running away from the prom, I went home.

"Eh? Sunhee? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the prom with Jongin?" mom greet me with those questions. I turned to my mother and said, "Not now mom,"  I said and ran into my room. Sorry, mom. But I really need to discover these things out. Something really suspicious about that Kim Jongin.

I sat down on my bed and started thinking. What's the real Jongin? Was he a cyborg or a mothering human? I sighed. Since this robot came into my life, my life completely ruined and turned into a mojor disaster. Stupid stupid stupid love!

Suddenly, something hit me.

END POV

>>>

Jongin ran out of the hall and tried to find Sunhee but she seems not to be anywhere. He ran inside the hall, then outside trying to find his crush. On the way running to the hall, he bumped into someone. It's Taehyung. That's the last person he wanted to meet right now. "Hey, Jongin. Long time no see, eh?" Taehyung said and smirked.

Jongin started to feel suspicious. "Where is Sunhee?!" he shouted. Taehyung laughed "Whoa, I don't know a robot could shout like this?"

"Are you a robot or not?" Taehyung asked while smirking. Jongin didn't say anything. Why don't you answer? You scared?" he asked mockingly. "Listen, Sunhee can't like you." he said and and turned away. "Because you're a lier." he said and walked without looking back.

Jongin still stood there, not saying anything. "Yes." he suddenly said. Taehyung stopped walking and turned to look at him. "Huh?"

"Yes. I'm not a real robot." he said. Taehyung smirked by his confession. "Don't say it to me. Say that to Sunhee." he said and scoffed mockingly and left.

The reason why Jongin was scared to tell Sunhee was because one, he promised with her father. Two, becasue he scared she would call her a lier and be mad.

"Ah. One more." Taehyung suddenly turned back. "You're EXO Kai aren't yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter