Jongin's past

I love you, my robot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 YEARS AGO...

"Thank you everyone for coming to our concert!" said Kim Jongin or his stage name, Kai. He waved to all his fans. "KAI! KAI! KAI! KAI! KAI!" fans chanted his name. Jongin smiled and made a blow-kiss. The fans screamed and fangirled. One even died . (A/N: LOL.)

"Let's go. That's too much, Jongin-ah." Do Kyungsoo or his stage name, D.O patted Jongin's shoulder. Jongin laughed and went down the stage with his group members, EXO. "Luhan hyung~, leth go buy bubble tea now. I heard that thith area ith popular with bubble tea!" Sehun quickly jumped to Luhan and made aegyos. Luhan rolled his eyes. "Okay, as I am a sang namja (manly), I will treat you. Now, Kaja!"

"Wait, what? san namja (cheap man)? O.o" Zhang Yixing or his stage name, Lay asked. "WHAT SAN NAMJA? IT'S SANG NAMJA!" Luhan scolded. "Woah, relax there, he just mispronunced it." Kim Minseok or Xiumin patted Luhan's head. "Or maybe he IS a san namja. Lol." Kim Jongdae or Chen highfived Lay and laughed together. Troll as always.

"Hey there! Chillax. Now what is our next schedule?" Kim Junmyeon or Suho just being matured as a leader and asked Wu Yifan or Kris. "Um..going to Galaxy, I guess." said Kris fabulously. Suho rolled his eyes and asked their manager. "So, how's you're dancing going, Jongin?" asked Kyungsoo after watching short drama of EXO situation. "I-"

"KAI! OMONA IT'S KAI!" suddenly, Chanyeol appeared from nowhere and hugged Kai with his derpy smile. "KAI! Can I get your signature?" Chanyeol showed his derpy creepy smile and handed in a paper and a pen. "What? You just danced with me on stage. Wake up, hyung." Jongin said. but he signed it anyway. Kyungsoo who sat next to him just look at them with his big pair of owl eyes. "OMO! I got Kai's sign~"

"What the..this hyung, seriously -,-" Jongin juat rolled his eyes. "EXO! EXO! Come on! Hop on the van, we're going to our next schedule! KAJA!" Suho announced and everyone started moving and hopped on their van. Jongin was the last to ride on the van.

On the way to their next concert, suddenly their van stopped. "Oops. Something went wrong! Everyone calm down while I go check out what's up." said the driver. The driver opened the door and fixed the things up. "Hmm..this is quite serious. We need a car mechanic to do this." after a while, the driver was back and told them a not-so-exciting news.

So, the driver called the car mechanic. One hour passed. Two hours. Three.. " Aish! I'm so bored! I wanna go take a walk." Jongin said and hopped out the van. Everyone ignored J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter