Chapter 15

Complicated MARRIAGE

SEOKYU IS THE WINNER!

Seohyun's POV

I cannot believe that Kyuhyun would agree to my opinion. He don't look like someone who would spend their time at the library, but I really want to go I heard the Ban Ki Moon sunbaenim wrote a new book last week and I need to get that copy. I have been very occupied of my studies and when I ask my unnies to buy it for me they just give me a blank expression. I look at my phone, I kind of woke up early for our date...don't ask me why. I guess I am excited for the book, my stomach is all curling up because of this date. My unnies told me its because its my first date...ever. They said many things happen at first dates, holding hands, feeding each other and Taeyeon unnie told me if you are too fast a kiss...ahem...might happen. They are really byuntaes.

"Mam...Mr. Cho is waiting for you outside" one of my maids said and quickly fix my hair and look at the mirror one last time and check if there are no ugly stuffs.

"Seohyun...chill" I meditated myself for who knows how long. I went out wearing one of Taeyeon unnie gift to me last Christmas which is a hang loose shirt, she told me to wear it,

  

 

I went out of the house and I found Kyuhyun cooly resting himself in his car.

 

"Let's go" he smiled cheekily, so full of himself.

"Do you even know the way to the library?" I told him and he nodded and smile, I have to admit it was cute.

We arrive at the National Bookstore, since today is Tuesday there is none much of people. This store is pretty cool...I soo love this its like heaven.

"Are you sure we are staying here?" he ask to me...I KNEW IT.

"If you want I just really want to get the book and we can have a  decent date if you would like" I said..I am disappointed I really want him to view books differently.

"It's fine...where is that book anyway?" he said looking at the racks.

End of POV

"Its right there" Seohyun said pointed at the New Released sections of books, the couple headed to the section.

"There's still one left!" Seohyun yelled and grab the book but someone's hand was on it, when she look up.

"Are you buying this?" Seohyun ask the man who have his beats headphones on his ears and slowly remove it.

"No for a pretty lady like I will let you have it...eventhough I was waiting for it but its fine" he said and politely handed her the book and Seohyun smiled warmly at the young lad infront of her. Kyuhyun watching every move the two are making got really pissed.

"If you're not buying it you can leave" he said and the boy bowed his head one more time and glared at Kyuhyun.

"What's you're problem you should have thank him instead of shooing him in that manner" Seohyun said blowing in her nose hardly.

"His basically flirting with you and you don't even know" Kyuhyun said and look away. 'What was I thinking' Kyuhyung thought.

"Lets just check other books before we fight on our first date" Kyuhyun said trying to bring her spirits up and she clap silently and went on the Self- Improvement section.

"So there is a section like this" Kyuhyun said like its his first time seeing a T.V. Seohyun laugh quietly at him.

"I want to give you books you better read it arasso" Seohyun said and started looking at the books, moving them with her long and delicate fingers.

"Here" she said handing him 3 books which weren't thick nor thin. Just the right amount.

"Y-you want me to read this" and Seohyun nodded her head in hope he would read.

'How can I resist you if you keep acting like this' Kyuhyun thought when she handed him the book.

"I guess you are a person who follow by the book am I right?" he said and she think a moment.

"You can say that...but I still use my brain books are just my reference" she said and smiled warmly that cause him to blush...for the first time.

"Are you sick" she said touching his forehead and she pouted cutely.

"C'mon I will recommend you books too" he said trying to change the topic and he brought her to the Romance Novels.

"Here...I saw Sungmin reading this and he always blush...you might learn a few stuff aboutl ove when you read this" he said proudly like he just won the best dad award.

"Why you think...I can't love you" Seohyun whispered while looking and flipping through the page and Kyuhyun clearly heard it and smiled secretly at her.

"Lets read here for a few moments i am liking it here" he said and they both sat on the table that is available so you can read on the store, Kyuhyung brought the tw oof them Americano coffee.

The two are reading intently not even minding the time until Kyuhyun remember a scene he watch from a drama...he want to try it too.

"Seo I mean Seohyun can we sit there" he said pointing at the shelves and she just nodded.

The two are sitting comfortably in the shelf with their on the floor and just reading while drinking their coffee then suddenly Kyuhyun put his head on her shoulder and Seohyun got shock and look at Kyuhyun who is sleeping.

"How come you look nice when you are asleep" she said patting his soft hair and she giggle at her actions.

"Lets give us a try arasso" she said putting his head on her lap and grabbing his book and putting a bookmark, Keroro, on it.

"You better read this...in this book it states everything I like about a guy" she said and continue reading her book while touching his hair.