Chapter 1

Complicated MARRIAGE

"AH!!!!!!" Jessica yelled with her imfamous dolphin scream and  the girls just sighed in frustration they stayed in her room because of the engagement party that happened to them. They are very tired and very angry to face their parents right now so they decided to stay in Jessica's crib for the night.

"Just SHUT UP!" Taeyeon yelled for the forever time, Jessica keep screaming that it can break their eardrums. She is too tired and very angry right this moment. Just thinking about him makes her so frustrated.

Flashback:

Taeyeon got seperated from her dongsaengs because her mom dragged her to meet her so called fiancee. And she walked with her unwillingly, she don't want any of this...she don't need a man.

"Hi Mrs. Kim" her fiancee's parents said.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Park" her mother said and pushed Taeyeon a little so she can bow to her mom eyed her.

"Good Evening" Taeyeon said and falshed a fake smile at them, she don't want to be respectful.

"What a beautiful young lady...I cannot wait for you and my son to get married!" Mrs. Park squeeked happily. She turn around to look for her son.

"Here is my son Leeteuk" Mr.Park said and Leetuek showed up and flashed his angel  smile to her and she happily faked a smile for him.

"You two get to know each other and we will discuss some important matters" Taeyeon's mom said and look at her and she smiled.

As soon as they left Taeyeon looked at him like she want to kill him.

"So you are the lucky girl who is going to be married to the amazing Park Leetuek" Leeteuk said boastfully while taking a sip of the red wine in front of them. Taeyeon clenched her fist in the glass.

"Don't be so cocky!" Taeyeon said to him with dagger eyes. Leetuek was so suprise by her acts, not to be boastful everyone wants to be with him. If he say everyone it means EVERYONE. But he did not show to her that he is suprise instead he smiled sweetly at her, making a move to her.

"Oh! PLEASE!" Taeyeon said sarcastically at him.

"You're too old for me!!!" she said to him making a disgusted face. "My mom could have pick better!" she said to him and that's it no more angel Leeteuk.

"Look at me MIDGET" he hissed at her trying not to make a scene, she hurt his pride.

"I'm not old I am 29" he said but Taeyeon made a mocking sound "Not old...you are like 5 years older than me!" she said.

"And you are like a middle-schooler!" he said to her.

"YOU!" she said and Leetuek just grinned at her.

"I wish us a happy marriage" Leetuek said to her, to . This would be fun he thought.

"Yeah! I'll be you're worst nightmare Park JUNGSO...what a terrible name!" she hissed and Leetuek just chuckled but he is annoyed.

End of flashback

"He called me a MIDGET!" she yelled and the girls just laughed at her.

"Its true anyway!" Sooyoung said and Hyoyeon laugh along. Taeyeon pinch their sides, she is soo annoyed. MIDGET. That word stuck to her like a gum stuck to a chair. Nobody dare to call her that, MIDGET!

"I am so going to KILL HIM!" Hyoyeon said remembering what just happened in the party. Oh how she despise him.

"What happen?" Taeyeon asked her and she looked at the ceiling to make and frustrated face that made Yuri crack up.

Flashback:

"Lee Eunhyuk" the guy said and moved his hand forward to make a handshake with her and she pushed it a little.

"Feisty" Eunhyuk commented while looking at her from head to toe.

"You look okay...just a few adjustm..." before he continue Hyoyeon kick his foot.

"Adjsutment my ...you're the one who need to have tons...I mean TONS of adjustment" she said to him angrily.

"MWOH!!!!I am the almighty Eunhyuk...perfect face, perfect body" he said more boasting comments about himself that made Hyoyeon crack up.

"Perfect WHAT!" she said and she flicked his forehead, no one have ever than that to him, especially a girl.

"You look like an achovy and a monkey combine together!" she said while wiping her tears from her continous laughing. Eunhyuk was soo dumbfounded, he was insulted right infront of his eyes.

"I cannot believe i will be married with you" Hyoyeon said angrily noticing that the guy have no sense of humor.

"Too bad Fiona you will" Eunhyuk said teasingly and Hyohyeon bite her lips due to anger.

"FIONA?!?" she asked and he nodded like a innocent kid. She drank the white wine infront of her in one shot, and Eunhyuk smirked.

End of flashback

"FIONA?!?" Jessica said and laugh until she choked becuase Hyoyeon grabbed her neck.

"NEVER call me that" she said and the girls laugh while Jessica massaging her abused neck.

"Soo...Tiffany is yours any better?" Sunny asked while hugging one of the pillows in Jessica's sofa.

"It was soo...like" she said and blushed in crimson red. And the girls just groaned at her.

"Soo..." the girls choired to her, looks like she have a good night.

Flashback:

"Miss are you okay" the guy in a suit said to her, worried is heard in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Tiffany said while taking a seat nearby.

"Why are you following me?" she said to him and looked at him suspiciously

"Choi Siwon...does it ring a bell?" he said and smiled, he took his hands out and Tiffany shaked it.

"Soo...you're my husband...I m-mean soon to be" she said and blushed hard good thing its night.

"You're really cute...just like what I have heard" he said and pinch her cheeks. She make a duck face. And he smiled.

"Look...I want us to start as friends and find our way there" he said and Tiffany nodded.

"Don't dare do something stupid or else" she said and Siwon looked at her.

"I won't, I hate making sins" he said, his a bible guy thats what come to her mind and she like it, a man who have faith.

"I hope you take care of me" Tiffany mumbled and Siwon heard it and tapped her back.

"I will" he said sincerely, there is something about her that pull him to her. Its like gravity.

End of flashback

"Soo lucky!!!!" Taeyeon said while thinking about what her future is going to be like.

"Unnie... I want to run away!!!" Sunny said with aegyo and put her face all over Jessica's face.

"Lee SOONKYU!" she said pushing her away from her face before she commit murder in this house, she is not in the mood.

"HellSica TRANSFORM!" Yoona yelled and laughed.

"Tell us what happen!!!" Sooyoung said and she sighed heavily.

Flashback:

"AISH!" the guy yelled when someone stepped on his foot with heels.

"My bad" Jessica said arrogantly. And the guy looked at her and an evil smile form on his face.

"If it isn't Jung Jessica" the guy sand and Jessica just rolled her eyes.

"My future WIFE" he said to her and she looked at him with a cold face that sends chill through his spine that paralyzed him.

"What did you say?" she hissed coldly making steps to get close to him.

"I'm Lee Donghae you're fiancee" he said making a smirk in his face that pissed Jessica soo much.

"If you keep doing that babe...I'm gonna fall for you" he said, that line always work to girls, but her face did not change one bit she still have the cold face to him.

"Well...that went well" he said and sighed. "Come on...lets be friends my ice princess" he said smiling like an idiot.

"Friends!?!" she said and continued "I have enough...and this marriage is bussiness and if you did fall for me don't expect me to do the same" she said and smirked.

"I'll make you fall in love with me....ice princess" he said and smiled and grabbed her hand. She can't let go because he brought her to his parents to introduce her.

End of flashback

"Jessica FINALLY found her match" Yuri said and layed on the sofa.

"Maknae!" Yoona yelled and hugged the girls slim waist. And the girl chuckled.

"Did you met yous?" Yoona said making a pouty face and nodded her head as a no. Her mom told her that the guy he is suppose to marry is still in state and could not make it to party.

"Sunny unnie how did your's go?" Seohyun asked to Sunny who is punching the pillow as the moment she asked that question.

Flashback:

"Sunny act like a lady and stop whining" her mom hissed and slapped her , she is getting nearer to the guy she is supposed to be marrying. She is not liking this, no more freedom!

"Annyeonghaseyo" a young man said and bowed 90 degrees and smiled cutely, so not Sunny's type. Her type is a man with the word MANLINESS written all over him.

"I'll leave you two alone" Sunny's mom said and Sunny just nodded and examine his face. She moved her face closer to his and the boy's face flushed instantly red.

"W-what a-are you d-doing?" Sungmin said moving his face away. This is the first time a girl did that to him, she is aggressive but he did not put any meaning on it because its written in her face that she is serious.

"Look you don't have to do it if you don't want to" Sunny said to him, feeling sorry he have to be stuck with her when he got the qualities of a perfect husband but she don't want him to be forced, he can be better with someone else.

"NO!" Sungmin said and covered his mouth cutely with eyes wide open. And Sunny was too...he is soo adorable that's what she thought.

"F-fine" she said lifting her hands up.

"I guess...we are...uhm...really getting married" Sunny said unsurely.

"Yeah I guess...but don't worry they gave us a year to get to know each other" he said and puffed his cheeks.

"You know...I prefer manly guys" she said and Sungmin immediately fixed hiself.

"I'm an aegyo king eottokhae" he mumbled and Sunny's eyes widen.

"AEGYO KING!!!!OMG I AM AN AEGYO QUEEN WE ARE LIKE.....DESTINY" she said in amazement, and that is the start of their wonder...aegyo fight.

End of flashback

"So you are getting to LEE SUNGMIN!!!!" Tiffany yelled and the girls look at her curiosly.

"HIS LIKE THE ADORKABLE MAN EVER!!!!" she said in English and Sunny punch her.

"Why he is good in martial arts" Tiffany mumbled and She hugged Sunny's arm to say Sungmin is all hers and stuff.

"Aigoo..." the girls said and Sooyoung who was about to run to escape the girly talk about the wedding and stuff but Seohyun stopped her and give her cookies and she looked at it but ignored it.

"WOW!!!" Jessica yelled for the first time in her life she have seen Sooyoung say no to the "Only thing that keep humans alive".

"Whats you're problem bro?" Yoona ask grabbing a cookie and stuffing it in that made Seohyun look at her disgustingly.

"I'm going to go fat!!!!" she yelled and Taeyeon looked at her and smiled like an idiot.

"Who said that!!!" Yoona yelled no one say fat to SOOYOUNG!!! And thats a rule!

Sooyoung is soo devasted, like its the end of the world.

Flashback

"WAHH!!!!" Sooyoung said quietly to herself while looking at the appetizers, desserts, main course of the party. It's like her mini fridge. She was about to pick a cup cake when someone slapped herh and with a fork.

"I don't want my wife to eat that" he said while putting a vegetable on her plate. She made a what-the-heck-did-you-do face to him.

"Ryeowook" he said wiping his hand in his suit and placing it in front of her to make a handshake. "You're fiancee" he said and smiled with his cheekbones popping out.

"Tsk" Sooyoung said and put the rubbish or the vegetable on his plate. "I don't swallow that rubbish" she said and was about topick a cupcake when he did it again.

"WHAT!!!" she yelled at him due to hunger and anger...she need to EAT!

"Stop eating those they contain lots of sugar and" but Sooyoung grabbed the cupcake and slammed it on and chew disgustingly to mock him, she don't want a health freak husband.

"You're going to get fat" he said and Sooyoung swallowed the cupcake. She is allergic to that word. FAT.

"what did you say" she said angrily yet softly.

"I don't want a fat wife that I have to put on a wheel chair so she can move" he said pointing out a fact.

"I HAVE A FAST METABOLISM!" she hissed at him while putting her plate down, she lost it, her most important thing of the night, her appetite.

"When you grow old you are not gonna have a fast metabolism in you're whole life" he said, his just concerned about her healt. Thats what his job is a dietician.

"I SO!!!!Do not want a health freak husband....I'M OUT!" she said and walk away healding up peace sign to him.

"That's why you need me!!!!" he yelled, now he is determine to change that girls food habits.

End of flashback

"You don't need to hear it Yoona is quite HORRIBLE" she said and the girls just chuckled at the two shiksin.

"Yuri unnie!!!" Seohyun said and Yuri who was already half sleeping tried to tell what happen that night.

"K-kiss" she said between her yawning and hte girls eyes widened.

"KISS!!!!" and they keep waking Yuri up but she is already knocked out, she have to tell the story tomorrow!!!

(FLASHBACK!!!!!!!I LOVE DOING FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!)