너라고 (It's You)

13 Fates to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun never know that his housemate is really annoyed him to the extreme that he can't even enjoy his lonely time when his boyfriend, Lee Sungmin should  go to his hometown in ilsan. Actually he could go with him but he can't. Why? It’s because Lee Eunhyuk can not be alone at their flat more than one day. He has many things of fear and he can't cook and the worst he can't sleep alone. He always open his bedroom door and make sure if Kyuhyun is there whatever he did.

And thanks to the lord that his boyfriend is understand about his housemate. Sungmin even offer himself to move in together so he could take care both of them but sadly Eunhyuk hated the idea. He doesn't like to adapt with new housemate again. Kyuhyun is enough for him.

 

First month of dating his boyfriend he still could hold everything inside him but now it's been two years and three months. He can't just let his life get messed. Someday he will marry Sungmin and if that day comes he must leave Eunhyuk. It's impposible for them to keep Eunhyuk with their marriage life.

So..

"Are you really wanted to do this?" Sungmin sighed when his boyfriend called him in the middle of night just to whine about how Eunhyuk annoyed his game time and pretend to ask his company to go out to watch movies. He knows better that Eunhyuk did that so he would stop playing game because in the end the older housemate just stay inside his room with his door open wide.

"We will be married soon and I just don't want him to feel that I abandon him. You know that I am the only housemate that he has since we're graduated from school. He can't adapt fast and he hates new people to get close with him"

The sighed could be heard again and Kyuhyun really feel sorry for his boyfriend but he's the one that he could shares this problem since they're in relationship and it will be more serious in the future.

"Alright, just don't harsh to him. Eunhyuk just trust you as his only close friend"

"Na-ah. He has many friends and in my case I only his housemate. Haaaah... Why he should broke up with that nice girl? If they still together maybe we can have a chance that they will live together"

"Hmmm..."

Then their conversation get cut by the high tone voice that fill his line which made Kyuhun to put his ear away from his phone.

"Hyung! I will go to Seoul with Ming! We will meet again!" Kyuhyun palm his face and his other misery just come to burden him.

"Donghae-ya! Give me back! YA!"

"NO! I want to talk your baby kyu too~"

 

And his night just never end with the excited Lee Donghae, the one and only Sungmin baby brother who will continue his study in Seoul.

 

~MVM~

 

A week later, Kyuhyun was sitting alone and getting excited with his soccer game. He did the yelled more strong and sometimes he cursed. Eunhyuk's door was open wide and he could hear the noisy from the living room.

The blonde boy just gets back from his workplace and felt tired. He wants to take a nap before dinner but it's not even an hour and his eyes open wide at the cursed that comes from the outside room.

Lazily he walked out and saw Kyuhyun with the same soccer game, the game that he always played when Sungmin is not with him.

"I thought Sungmin already back from ilsan" said the older one before he stand behind the sofa.

"Hmmm.. But he has full shift since he's back yesterday" Eunhyuk friend at his housemate. Why this taller man never pause his game just for a moment and have a normal short talk with him?

"If you want to eat dinner, there's some food from Ming. My mother in law really loves me and wants me to eat the healthy food" Kyuhyun smiles brightly while his eyes never leave the screen.

"Damn! Why you can't pass that ball?" Eunhyuk got startled at the sudden twist from his housemate.

"Kyu..."

"YA! Are you blind? The ball is in front of you Babo!" Eunhyuk lost when Kyuhyun keep ignored him.

Maybe having Sungmin in here is better than Kyuhyun play the damn soccer game.

 

When he heard the foot step getting farther, Kyuhyun smirked in victory. It's true that. He can't spend his day with his boyfriend but he never expects that Eunhyuk won't even tried to persuade him about walking out or anything.

 

~MVM~

 

The pink haired man stops mopped the floor when his phone vibrated.

And the owner of the cafe where he worked grins at his pouting lips. He must be missing his lover and yet he can't leave his duty until the weekend.

"If you can't go to him, why don't you ask him to come?" Sungmin almost let his phone slip out from his small hand.

 "Hyung~!" He whined at the older and sent his death glare which is never made anyone get scared.

"Sorry Sungmin-ah" the owner held his hand up in surrender because he doesn't want to have long quarrel with his cute worker's boyfriend. Cho Kyuhyun is someone who always takes anything seriously if it's about Lee Sungmin, his future husband.

 

"Haaaah.... If only he has nothing to do, he will come to pick me up but he was on his mission" said the pink haired man.

"Mission? Did he have another job as spy or what?" The man with his spectacle on his long nose ta he a seat in the counter.

"Yesung Hyung, you watch and read too much. You should spend more time with Wookie if you still want him stay beside you" mocked Sungmin jokingly.

"Na-ah... My Wookie won't go anywhere. He's in here and get lock with my love" Yesung put his both hand on his left chest.

"Yeah... Then go propose him!"

"I did but he told me he still needs time. So don't blame me"

Sungmin smiles at his boss antic until the high tone enter the close cafe.

"Hyung~! It's time to midnight snack! Let's go to eat dobbokki!" Ye sung turns his head and greet the excited Donghae with his smiles. It's their second meeting and the boy really has much energy.

"Annyounghaseyo Yesung hyung!" the dark brown haired boy bowed at him before he went to his hyung and do his aegyo attack.

 

~MVM~

 

Two weeks passed and Kyuhyun is in defeated. He had no more idea to make Eunhyuk move out or kick him out. He's so exhausted inside and outside.

It's nice at least his last draft for his new book already done before he start his mission, because he needs the good mood to write and now he's really down and hate to do anything except laying his head on Sungmin's lap while the both of them watch Donghae play his guitar and sing randomly love song.

As if he could read his lover mind just by his brunette hair, Sungmin peppering his face kiss.

"Eeeww! Hyung! How can you do that with me here watching you?" protest the maknae in disgust expression.

"Then you can play guitar in your own room! This is my living room and my flat. I can do anything I want with your future brother in law, okay?" Donghae pouted at his hyung then he stomp out from there to his room while singing out of tune with random strum from his guitar.

 

"Now I know how your feeling about Eunhyuk" said Sungmin after they heard the loud bang of the door. Donghae really piss off of their showing affection.

"Thank you but now I'm run out of idea. He's really strong. My soccer game is not work anymore. Even when I messed the kitchen after my trial to make cookies for you, he didn't say anything and just clean it up"

"And the bathroom too?" remind Sungmin.

"Ah, right... Our messed in there also didn't made him upset. It's strange and I start to get afraid that he has some feeling for me. What do you think Ming?"

Sungmin cupped his lover face while leaning down closer to him before said, "Then we will not be together" Kyuhyun get up from his lap and shook his head like he just heard something bad. "No! No! No! He's just weird! We need to find the right person for him so I can free and be with you in peace!" Sungmin giggles when he saw the panic in his lover's eyes.

"How about blind date?" Kyuhyun peck his Ming's lips for the nice idea.

 

~MVM~

 

"No, thanks. I don't need your help Kyuhyun-ah" said Eunhyuk when the two of them enjoy the breakfast in Sunday morning.

"Why? It's just a meeting with a gir--"

"I'm bi and right now I just don't want waste my time with any girl after that one" oh Kyuhyun really hates to remember how badly is her to hurt his housemate by two timing him.

 

"It's okay. I can arrange a blind date with any namja that you like" Eunhyuk put his fork down and stares deeply into the brown onyx.

"Can you find another man who has personality like you, Kyuhyun-ah?"

The taller man burst out his milk when he wants to calm down his nervousness and Eunhyuk be the victim.

"Are you crazy? I will marry Ming in three months and you?"

Eunhyuk laugh at his frantic housemate while he wiped the milk on his poor face.

"Ya! What's funny?" Kyuhyun shouted at him but it made the blonde keep laughing until he’s panting and out of breath.

 

Minutes later.

 

"Why don't you tell me the real reason behind your weird habit lately? Maybe I could try to understand and learn to be independent"

 

It's awkward.

 

Actually it turns to be easy with Eunhyuk open up to his future plan but... He just can’t let Eunhyuk ignore him and move out from their house. He can't trust his housemate to live alone by himself.

 

Just then he remembers about something that his Ming told him.

 

~MVM~

 

"Lee Sungmin! How dare you do this to me? You said that I'm your best friend, but what is this?" The pink haired man gets startled when the cute petite man come to him and blabber about something that he don't get it.

He bowed to the customer and drags the furious best friend to the staff room.

"Kim Ryeowook! What are you talking about? And don't make that scary greeting again! I swear if Yesung Hyung is here he will nag at you" grumble Sungmin after he closes the door.

"It's better than you let your dongsaeng kidnapped my fiancé and abandon me!"

Something is not right.

 

Sungmin put his hands on his waist and stares at the smaller male in suspicious.

“You and Yesung Hyung? Fiancé? Since when? He told me that you still need time! What is this? Why you don’t tell me? Am I not your best friend anymore?” grumble Sungmin with his scary low tone and narrowed his eyes until his nose almost touch Ryeowook’s.

“Ming? Do you want to kiss me?” teased the red wine haired man and the pink one jump away from his best friend.

“Are you out of mind? I’m normal and I only gay for my future husband, okay? So don’t ever never hope that thing happen between us. N-E-V-E-R!” the cute petite boy laughs at his statement.

But just for less than 30 seconds, he becomes serious again and asked about Donghae who kidnapped his fiancé.

“Sorry for that but I can’t help. I’m busy in here and that Fishy really wants to go around Seoul before he enters the college. He needs to know the place where he will spend his life later because after I get married he’ll live alone” Ryeowook frowned at his best friend. It’s nothing wrong with Donghae asked help to his fiancé but why they can’t go together? Donghae is cute enough to be their adopt kid.

“And Kyuhyun? He’ll be his brother in law, he should be the one who spend the day with your brother and not my fiancé, okay?”

“Haaah~ I know but he’s busy too and Yesung Hyung said its okay with him”

“What about me then? I’m not okay! I feel like he’s abandon me!” whined Ryeowook before he lean on Sungmin’s shoulder.

“Mianhe~ I should asked you too before”

“That’s true! I’m his future husband too~ and I…”

“Wait! You said last week you only do the engagement with Yesung Hyung and now suddenly you said future husband? How fast that?” he’s blushing and smile cutely with his head still lean on Sungmin.

“YA! Answer me!”

 

Just then his phone vibrated.

 

“Oh? Your Baby Kyu? I miss him suddenly ~ we should have double date!” Sungmin tilted his head and then something clicks on his mind.

“You’re so smart Wookie-ah!” he kiss the taken back Ryeowook before run out from the staff room to pick the call.

“YA! You said you will never ever kiss me! What is this?” protest the poor Yesung’s fiancé while he wipes his lips in disgust.

 

~MVM~

 

They’re really a real soulmate and Kyuhyun just can’t stop smiling after the call that he had with Sungmin.

 

“Everything will be settle!” he fist his hand up in the air and smirked when Eunhyuk just pass his bedroom.

“I said I don’t want blind date, Cho Kyuhyun!” said his housemate while munching his potato chips.

“It’s not blind date because I don’t want to do that with you, Eunhyuk-ah~” now he leaning on his door frame.

“Then why are you so happy?” and he also do the same, leaning on his own bedroom wall.

“I got free ticket concert and it’s Sung Si Kyung Hyung~” and a second later, Eunhyuk run to him and plead to go with him and Sungmin whatever it takes. He loves Sung Si Kyung and that’s because Kyuhyun always sang his song since they’re shared the house.

 

~MVM~

 

Sungmin glares at his lover who enjoys his hot choco without pay attention to his anxious.

“How lovely them~ if they had a kid, she or he must be cute~” said Yesung who watch the couple from the second floor, his office.

“Tsk! And can you tell me again why you want me to come here this weekend while you will do the shopping with Donghae?”

“Just come and wait with Sungminie. You will know it and I promise it’s the last~” he gives the warm back hug to the smaller male.

“You always said the last, the last, the last, but when Donghae come to you, you just can’t say no to him” whined Ryeowook.

“Mianhe~ he’s just need friend. But soon, he won’t need me anymore”

 

Back to the couple in first floor, Sungmin now can’t hold anymore, he push the glass away from Kyuhyun’s hand and sighed. “If you want him to go with you then why you want me to told him that I will have fun to watch concert with you? I can’t get it and Eunhyuk never stop sent me text and asked me to go together with us~”

“He will be suspicious if we directly make him go with us. Ah! By the way it won’t be us, right?” Sungmin slap his arms and pouted. “I can’t let Ryeowook to wait for Yesung Hyung in here alone while we’re having fun and Donghae go with Yesung Hyung. You know that he’s sulked because of my dongsaeng”

“Hmm~ that’s why! Just trust me Ming~”

“Then when I should tell him that I can’t go to him?”

“In last day~ it will be dramatic~” he winked before kiss Sungmin’s back hand.

 

~MVM~

 

Eunhyuk never stop glaring at his housemate since he wakes up because the taller male stole his morning breakfast for his boyfriend who will go to Sung Si Kyung Concert tomorrow night. This is too much for him.

He can’t buy the ticket because he’s bankrupt after treating his sunbae at his office. And the worst, he will spend the night alone and there’s possibility that the couple will have dinner date after the concert. How perfect their life and Eunhyuk just could sighed at his pitiful love story.

“Tsk! Stupid Monkey who can’t really sense the lucky that come closer to him” muttered Kyuhyun while focus to the screen, it’s game time and Saturday is his free day.

“Have fun with your second lover because I need to BUY my breakfast!” grumble Eunhyuk while he take the blue hoodie from the chair arms which is Kyuhyun’s and wear it without permission.

Kyuhyun pause his game and sighed with all of his dramatic hand gesture, “That’s my precious hoodie, Lee Eunhyuk! It’s my anniversary present from Ming!” but Eunhyuk only give him the gummy smile and runaway before Kyuhyun could catch him.

“YA!” the shouting from his flat clearly made him smile brightly.

The taller boy really won’t let his housemate wear his beloved hoodie, he leave his game just to get his precious back but he was late for several second when Eunhyuk already enter the almost closing elevator then give him the flying kiss and a naughty wink.

“Haaah! Why he just can’t be more ease? I did this for his sake and he…” Kyuhyun cover his handsome face before he glares at the closing elevator door and swear at the pitiful door.

 

~MVM~

 

The sun is already high and you can’t call it morning but for Lee Eunhyuk who still not get his breakfast, it’s still early morning for his poor tummy.

“What should I eat?” he mumbled while scanning the menu on the wall before he takes the order.

“Oh? Ming Hyung?” said someone who turns his body all of sudden which made Eunhyuk almost tripped.

“What the h—“ he was lost at words when he caught the culprit who almost made him fall but yes, he just fall in different means with those sappy brown eyes.

“Ah! Jwesunghamnida!” the handsome boy pull his strong palms and bowed before he runaway from the burger shop.

Eunhyuk still got the impact of love struck and he just there standing like an idiot even after the boy out.

“Hello~ Hyuk-ah~ are you still want to order or you need more time to get back to this earth?” asked the part timer which is one of his classmate, Kim Junsu.

“Junsu-ya, am I dreaming or this is the real world?” his classmate slap his head and Eunhyuk glares at him. “It’s hurt Babo!” protest the poor hungry Eunhyuk. “Then you know that it’s not dream and stop drooling over the stranger boy okay? He’s new and just arrived from Ilsan so it’s better for you to not scare him. He just want to continue his study in here” and again Lee Eunhyuk feel like he got slap harsh in the head, why his classmate always have his way to know everything that he never ever think that he should know?

“Stop hard thinking about something if you still want to ordering because I need to make money here and our project also need donation, so hurry up and pick your brunch Hyuk-ah~” the last smiling angel gesture that Junsu sent to him make Eunhyuk shivering. Maybe he should not hang out too much with this guy. Even Sungmin is better. Because no one could replace Kyuhyun.

 

~MVM~

 

Yesung and Ryeowook just enjoy their small talk when the rush boy come with all the scary expression on his handsome face.

“What happen to you Donghae-ya?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter