All of Me

13 Fates to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~All of Me~

 

Having fun and party all night long is the best thing that he could enjoy.

He’s too perfect for this imperfect life. He’s uptight and unbreakable until one day someone walking in to his wonderful life and mess it up with all those peculiar things.

“I’ll kick your if you don’t want to pay the bill! You broke my door, Jung Yunho!” the loud scream from their down floor make the new couples who just move in get annoyed.

 

“Why are they scream like an idiot?” grumble the taller man who still holding the big box on his arms.

“Kyu, just ignore them. Maybe they’re in couple fight~” the smaller male patted his shoulder and sent his bunny teeth smile.

 

Another minutes pass and they’re hear loud bang.

 

“YA! Get out of my place! Back to your castle! I don’t want you here!” Sungmin sighed and pouted.

He just finish put the box in and he’s exhausted from all the packing for few days ago and what he needs most for now is sweet nice sleeping with his husband, who had headphone on with loud music blast.

He even didn’t get irritated with that noise from the headphone, but the scream is much terrible for him.

“I don’t know anymore. It passed 12 PM and my patient is out of limit!” the cute male gets up from his comfort bed.

 

When he takes a peep from the stairs to confirm that the annoyed neighbor from the down floor still there or not, he got startled at the scene.

 

“Kim Jaejoong, stop ruined my life!” the taller male holds the other beautiful male hands above his head before lean on and kiss him fiercely.

 

Sungmin closes his eyes and pray that the couple will get in to their room before he confront them for doing PDA in front of his innocent eyes. Actually not that innocent, it just Sungmin never saw that thing directly, it’s simple because he did that more than that with his husband.

“Hey, why you don’t take me with you to watch the live

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter