Yours (Have You Ever)

13 Fates to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever fall in love with someone who really hard to trust you?

 

“No! You will come with me, Lee Sungmin!”

 

Have you ever fall in love with someone who always stalks you like a spy?

 

“No, it’s coincidence. Changmin called me and want to meet me here. So, why are you here again? And who’s that guy?”

 

Have you ever fall in love with someone who never stops praising you like you are a goddess?

 

“Definitely no human could surpass your cuteness, your beautiful face, your y body and your pure heart Lee Sungmin. My precious Baby Bunny~ I love you`”

 

Have you ever…

 

“What’s with that face, Baby? Miss me that much?”

“Yes and please stop kissing my face~” protest Sungmin to his boyfriend who never stop showering his beautiful face with his lips.

“Wae~ I’m your boyfriend~”

“Everyone knows and you don’t need to show them every single day, Kyu~” plead Sungmin.

With the last peck on his forehead, the taller man folds his arms and pout.

“But everyday is the new day and I don’t want you forget my touch and forget who you were belong”

“I will always remember you”

“Promise?”

Sungmin tip toed and gives some chaste kiss to his annoyed boyfriend.

 

Everyday will always the same.

 

No escapes although he got exhausted but his heart always miss the owner of it.

 

Have you ever falling in love with just a simple gesture?

 

“I bought pumpkin bread and strawberry milk for your breakfast!” he just woke up with the morning kiss and opens h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter