Maybe

13 Fates to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their love is perfectly imperfectly with everything unpredictable and unexpected ways of how fate plays with their story of life.

 

Cho Kyuhyun, the street musician who believes in destiny and waits for the right person to love and spend his whole life together.

 

Lee Sungmin, the success young culinary celebrity chef which had popularity of the town by his talent, look, and manner of course.

 

Two different lifes. Two different personalities. Two different jobs. Two hearts that becomes one because of the destiny call them to it.

 

~MVM~

 

Having you beside me is the most precious thing in my life.

Loving you forever is my promise that I would never broke.

Leaving you will be the end of my breath for protecting you.

 

~MVM~

 

The celebrity chef glares at the contestant with his scary foxy eyes. He’s perfectionist when it comes to his duty as the judge of the program. His partner sighed at his act. Because it could affect the contestant mental with his death glares like they were doing some punishment or they would get kill by Sungmin’s samurai. Yeah, that cute judge could swing the samurai professionally.

“What will you do tonight? We’ll have bachelor party with the staff for celebrating PD’s proposal last month” the cute judge just rolled his eyes in disinterest. He never for once went to any kind of party. He’s not alcoholic and hate crowded. He loves his loneliness at his own luxurious apartment with his music classic private concert DVD.

“Oh Vincent Lee, how boring is your live? Can you have fun for once? You’ll be dying alone!” scolded the pale skin man with his blonde.

“Whatever Lee Hyukjae~”

“YA! It’s Eunhyuk when we’re in public Sungmin-ah” he whispers with anxious on his big eyes.

Sungmin smirked at him and continues his scary stares to the contestants.

 

That’s Vincent Lee who made everyone scary at his stares when he becomes judge and then fall in love when the chef start to cook with his lovely gestures and cute voice. Those two different personalities are charm everyone and attract them furiously.

 

~MVM~

 

His long finger strums the string and his sweet like honey voice joined the melodies to warm the cold street at the start of December.

His thin coat didn’t stop him to sing happily at that street. He doesn’t care if people just passing by and even cursed at him cause of the sound of his guitars.

He never cares because he loves to sing. No one and nobody will stop him. The storm and the rain, the cold air and snow never kill his voice. He loves to sing. He can starve to death but he would live to sing.

 

“Your voice is nice, would you like to go to an audition?” one of man gives out the name card.

The street singer looks up and glares at the stranger handsome man.

“…” he continues to strum his guitars and singing again.

Cho Kyuhyun doesn’t like to be judge. He tired of how people stares at him and values him low.

And this man just one of those fraud who will used his voice then thrown him away once he doesn’t fit their standard.

 

~MVM~

 

December 13th, the weather is cold and so his heart.

 

The wine can’t warm him up. He sighed and frowned at the beautiful scene of the wedding couple. It’s sweet and romantic but he thought it’s too much. Usually he would sent his assistant to attend such as event like this, but this one client forced him and they doesn’t want him declined, so for the name of his company and hotel, he’s here.

“Stop glaring at them like they’re your meal, Vincent Lee~ soon my baby will sing a sweet song for them. It’s one of your favorite” his assistant come to stand beside him while handed him pumpkin pie.

“Hmmm… did you add something, Wookie? Its taste sweet less than from what I’ve made” his mocking tone make the smaller man rolled his eyes. “You told me that you’re in diet. This is one of the meal that you can eat on your tight diet schedule, Chef~” Sungmin chuckles at his remark.

Sure, Sungmin should keep his healthy and y body for the upcoming CF for their hotel and Kim Ryeowook as his assistant is the one who take the charge for it. The one and only who keep everything on the right path. Personal life of Lee Sungmin and professional life of Vincent Lee must be balance and Kim Ryeowook will be the one who take control of him. Nothing’s that he can hide from his assistant even about his dark secret or painful past memories. This man knowledge’s him 100 % unbeatable.

 

“Hey~ it’s my baby!” shout Ryeowook when the famous singer go on stage charismatically with his black suit and sharp eye liner which shows them the charisma.

 

“I hope you like the song~”

 

Sungmin walk away when his assistant already fall to the charismatic Kim Yesung who sings his romance song, it has to be you. A song which has many painful memories for him that why he left.

 

He found one of the chefs that just back from the hall with the empty tray.

“Hey Donghae-ya! Come here!”

“Ah, ne Chef~” the cute chef step closer to him with bright smile.

“Can you take care of this all alone? I want you to be in charge since I have to back home now”

“Ne? Waeyo?” Donghae looks confused. Their Chef won’t lefts the battle field before its end.

“It’s getting cold and I want to spend my night alone in peace. Ah on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter