Never Alone

13 Fates to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : It's the continue of the prev story~ (See You Again)

 

~Never Alone~

 

 

3 years of waiting.

And I will wait more if you need me to.

 

“You will see me again…”

 

The memories of you drowning inside my mind all the time, it ease my pain everytime I missed you.

You are my everything and now… it won’t be just me and you, Kyuhyun-ah~

He’s here with me and accompany you to come back home again.

“Daddy~ Deullie is home~” I turn around and open my arms wide to welcome our little angel.

Cho Sandeul.

You give your miracle on the last night when we’re together and now I’m not alone but still I need you, he needs you, his Appa.

“Hey Baby~ where’s Hyukkie Samchon?” he frowned and then hide his face on my neck while hold it tight.

“I miss Kyu Appa~” I bite my lips and close my eyes, I tried to be strong.

I miss you too, Kyuhyun-ah.

 

When will you come—

 

“SUNGMIN-AH!!” Eunhyuk’s voice startled me and Sandeul.

He runs like someone chasing his life.

“What? Why are you shouting?” I hold Sandeul in my arms tight.

“Hah… hah… Kyu… Kyu…” he’s panting but I manage to catch that he just said your name. Is it something happen with you? Are you home now?

All of the thought of you fill me and worried me.

“Sungmin-ah, he’s back” and Donghae’s words enough to make my tears out again. After those years since I have Sandeul, I never cried because I want to be strong for our son but now… I can’t hold it anymore. I’m weak without you.

 

“Who’s back Hae Samchon?” asked Sandeul with his curiosity.

He smiles to him then look at my teary eyes, “Your Appa, Kyuhyun is back”

 

~MVM~

 

I run out of breath with Sandeul in my arms, I don’t want to wait anymore. You’re here. I want to hug you and never let you go again.

 

“He’s back but something happen”

“What? He’s okay, right Hae?”

“I hope so, but Leeteuk Hyung didn’t tell me how is he. He just wanted us to go to hospital now”

“Hos…hospital? Wae?”

“Calm down Ming, Deullie will be sad if you keep crying like this”

“I… I…”

“Daddy~ Don’t cry~ Appa is back now”

 

Yes, you are back and your son will meet you.

 

Room 137.

 

I stop for a moment with my panting breath.

“Is Appa inside, Daddy?” I nodded to our cute son, Sandeul.

“APPA!” he shouted in excited even before my hand could hold the doorknob.

 

CLACK

 

Time feels like stop when the door is open.

 

“Teuk Samchon, where’s Deullie’s Appa?” he asked Leeteuk Hyung, the one who open the door, but my eyes just looking straight to you. You’re laying there with eyes close.

 

“Appa just take a nap” I stare at the person who sent you away from me for those years, his eyes is full of guilty.

“Sungmin-ah, it’s not his faul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter