Wedding Dream

13 Fates to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning : It's the Happy Ending Version of Regret Always Come Late XD

 

 

 

 

“LEE EUNHYUK!!!!”

Early in the morning all the people inside the house got starled at the loud shout.

“Eunhyuk-ah, did you wake him up again?” asks Donghae, his partner in crime with his full curiousity.

“Hae, don’t you know that curiosity kill the cat?” mocked his cute friend.

“Great! Then All of my Fish Family will celebrate!”

“What?’ Eunhyuk gasped at his antic friend for a moment but then when he heard the rush steps from the stair, he run out to safe his from the harsh kick of the pink lover.

Donghae enjoy his breakfast with wide smile when Sungmin, his other friend join him in dining room.

“Where’s that Gummy Monkey?” grumble the cute foxy eyes.

“Hmm… maybe he hide above the three at the garden. You know that he got that rare skill” Sungmin let out his chuckles at Donghae’s weird gag.

“He should thanks you someday” said Sungmin after his laugh stop.

“Who?”

“That Gummy Monkey”

“Why?”

Sungmin just smiles.

 

~MVM~

 

“It’s not good to keep dreaming that dream Hyung~ and why would you dream about a wedding when a teenager like us ordinary dream about have fun, food, blind date and excited thing`” sang Eunhyuk that night after he reconcile with his cutie foxy friend.

“I can’t control my dream Eunhyuk-ah. And I love my dream. I ever dreamed about that wedding before, hmmm, maybe when I was five. It’s fantastic and charismatic. I want to have that wedding when my time is come~” he said with his daydreaming face.

“Still about that dream?” Donghae poke his Nemo’s head at the door.

“Yeap! Sungminie will make it his wedding dream come true one day and we should support him, right Nemo?” Eunhyuk answer his Fish friend with sarcastic tone because when Sungmin want to share his dream, the same dream with the very much detail, Donghae will run away and left him without no option.

“Oh absolutely after he found the bride~”

“Yeah, or the groom~” another joke but Eunhyuk too late to escape and got kick in the by Sungmin.

 

~MVM~

 

Life after graduate is something thrilling if you can’t find the right job. You have to pay the rent, the food, the style and the dream that he wants to make it true. It’s not cheap because of the detail that he got is really beyond anyone imagination, that what Eunhyuk told him everytime he shared his sweet wedding dream.

 

“How about to mix all of it, so it’s gonna be easy for your future Ming” his bestfriend come to visit his small rent room behind the stair just like what Harry Potter had but it’s much bigger than that.

“I’ve told him a good idea when he explains your weird dream to me” Donghae become handsome and a bit mature after he declared his love towards none other his Monkey Enemy, Lee Eunhyuk.

“It’s really a good one and I bet you’ll be fit this job!” the blonde Monkey guy take his small hand and squeeze it while flashing his gummy smile.

“What job do you mean?” their foxy eyes friend got lost at their conversation.

 

No more talk but they drag Sungmin out from his pitiful castle and go to the first place to begin their plan.

“Bar? You want me to work in here?” asked Sungmin disappointed. He can’t drink, except he can’t afford it, his alcohol tolerance is low.

The couple shakes their head and grins.

“It’s the first step before we get your job” Donghae lead him to enter first while his lover, Eunhyuk go to the back door of the bar.

 

Five minutes later.

 

“Where were you?” grumble Sungmin when Eunhyuk join their table with his big grins.

“He’ll perform next and I already request it” the blonde guy told his lover and ignore his sharp glare from their cutie bunny friend.

“Wonderful! Just enjoy it Ming and you’ll get it”

He still gets lost with what happen but he keep stay there and enjoy his strawberry milk.

 

An exhausting day is over

Two people under the moonlight, one shadow

When I close my eyes

A dim of happiness is still there, as if I can grasp a hold of it

Even if a broken heart, overshadowed all your dream

Do remember that someone who painfully love you is by your side

 

His attention glues to the dim stage with someone’s heavenly voice. Somehow his heart start beating crazily and the lyric were just filled his BGM of his old dream about the wedding. This is the song that always he heard in his wedding dream and another unbelievable thing is… that voice match with it.

 

Sometimes, this road seems far away

And tears flowing from my cold heart

When all of everything becomes memories

We, two people, will be shelter for each other

 

His tears fall down but he was smiling.

“He has great voice and if you can convince him to work with you, we’ll get closer to your dream job” whisper Eunhyuk.

Sungmin turns his face with full of sorrow with a simple, “What?”

 

~MVM~

 

This is awkward for a man like him to have a date with another man. Alright, he ever been the third wheel on Eunhyuk and Donghae’s date but it’s much different since it’s him who will through a day with this man.

“Wow! You’re cute with that pink scarf~ they’re fit with you perfectly” the taller male hand him a hot chocolate to him when he did his greet.

Okay, it feels weirder for him because when he had a date, it’s his job to get his date drink and not reverse like this.

“Thanks. So where we will go now?”

“Hmmm, before we go lets settle something first”

 “Okay, do whatever you want” he chug the hot chocolate and it taste sweeter which he loves.

“Can I call you Ming or Minnie? And you can call me Kyu, so it won’t feel awkward anymore”

The smaller male almost gets chocked at the nickname.

“Uh, are you okay?” I’m not okay and why would I let you call my name like I was your girlfriend or something like that, Sungmin thought.

“Yeah, just… Ming. You can call me like the way Eunhyuk and Donghae did” the taller male smirk in victory.

 

Actually he doesn’t know why he should do the deal with this man before he agrees to help him as singer wedding for his dream job.

Yup, finally Eunhyuk and Donghae explain their plan to get his dream job as wedding organizer. Wedding singer is one of the most important and luckily they have heard Kyuhyun’s voice some other night and they got charmed. The next step will they do while Sungmin should make a deal with his soon to be wedding singer who wants a date to get to know more his future boss.

 

Amusement park is a perfect place to date and Kyuhyun choose it for them. They’re had fun and he success made the gloomy Sungmin become more cheerful and always laugh at his dry joke while they’re queued.

 

“Are you hungry?” asks Kyuhyun after he checks his watch. It’s 5.40 PM and they’re pass their lunch because of too much fun and eat many snack in between.

“Me? Not really, are you?” he asks him back with his big doe eyes.

“Hmmm, a bit I guess but I can wait”

“No, let’s get dinner. I don’t want to make a bad deal with my wedding singer” Sungmin stretch out his hand but Kyuhyun turn around and put his arms around his shoulder.

“Good idea~ and I want expensive dinner then~” Sungmin gasp at the request. He still not earns money yet.

“Alright, don’t take seriously Ming. I’ll pay because I was the one who asks you out” before he could give any answer, the taller man already drag the both of them out of the amusement park.

 

~MVM~

 

It started with one awkward date then another date while they start to get to know each other. Sometimes when Eunhyuk and Donghae can’t help him to find more people to work together with him, Kyuhyun will offer himself to do that.

“Ming, can I ask you about something? I’ve been wondering for all the time” they were in one of cake shop to find the people that Sungmin need for his wedding organizer.

“Sure, what do you want to know? I’ll answer everything, after all we acquaintance now” one bright bunny teeth smile made Kyuhyun’s heart stop racing for a mere second before he’s back to his mind and asked, “Do you have girlfriend or boyfriend right now?” it’s unexpected question for the smaller man but he shakes his head as the answer.

“What’s your reason behind this wedding thing? You don‘t have lover but you looks really obsessive about wedding”

Sungmin stop flip the menu and face the curious taller man. “It’s my dream. If I have someone right now, I might be already married” he raises his left hand which no ring on his fingers.

“Then what about start to have someone?” Sungmin tilted his head.

“You mean I should start to date someone?” the taller man nods hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter