See You Again

13 Fates to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~See You Again~ 

 

 

 

The time’s tickling fast.

He can’t stop it even just for a second.

He wants to spend more and more.

He wants to see those smiles every single day.

He needs to hold that hands and comfort him at this time.

 

“It’s just for a moment. I will get back as soon as I can. Do you trust me?”

He wants to scream out if he can’t do that.

He loves him too much and he can’t just let it go away. His feeling, his love will be lonely for some time that both don’t know when will end.

“I told them that this is my last duty. After this we got forever, I promise you”

He doesn’t want to hear that reason again.

He will leave him now so he could stay in the future, he doesn’t care anymore! He just wants him to always be there even though he knows that whatever his lover do is for their happiness, his happiness for the bright future.

“Sungmin-ah~ look at me” his voice will gone and he just can’t imagine what will happen for those time when his baby lover away.

 

 

Will he survives?

 

“I love you, please~” with his teary eyes, he hopes, he could make a change.

“I’ll see you again~ you don’t have to worry and you know that I will always love you~”

He knows but he wants more.

 

 

 

A kiss to seal the short good bye.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter