006

The Story Of Cold Gangsta Girl

Nasya 's Mansion~

Nasya felt a little weird cause her door is not locked. She entered her mansion and saw the television is on. She suddenly heard sounds coming from kitchen. She took a fews steps slowly toward the kitchen. 

Kitchen' s~

Nasya saw a tough figure. When the figure turn around, she felt shock + happy + sad. 

"Oppa!!! I miss you so much! "

The figure actually is her brother, Kim Asu. She ran to him and hugged him tightly like there's no tomorrow. Almost 2 years they didn't meet. 

"Oppa~ When are you arrive here from China anf why don't you tell me earlier?" 

Nasya said while pouted cutely at his beloved brother. 

"Ooh~ My baby, i'm sorry cause I forgot to tell you. "

"How's your work at China? "

"Smooth. What about yours? "

"Smooth too but Oppa what are you doing here in the kitchen? "

"Oh~ I feel hungry but there is no food in here."

"I'm very lazy to cook that why there's no food in here. Oppa let just eat at a restaurant. Your treat. "

"Okay, my treat but we must go groceries shopping after that. You need to cook for me while i'm staying here. "

"Nae, nae, arasseo but let me change first. "

"Okay, but be more faster! "

Nasya went to her room and changed. She wore a sky blue blouse and tight black short pant. 

At the restaurant ~

Nasya and Asu entered the restaurant. They sat at the table beside the transparent glass wall. Then, the waiter came to take their order. 

"Annyeong, Mr and Miss, what do you want to eat? Mr, your girl is so beautiful and sorry for that."

"Oh thank you but she is my little sister. "

Nasya just keep quiet and don't want to join the conversation. After take the orders, he went away. 

"Hey Nasya, why did you just kept quite? You should gave him a smile. He praised my little cute sister. "

"I would not. I don't like stranger trying to be close with me. I only accept you, unnie, B.A.P and beast oppa. "

"When will you throw your cold-hearted side? "

"I wouldn't be fearless if I throw it. "

"You're right, sis. "

Their conversation was cutted when their food is arrived. They chatted about each other experienced while eating. Luhan and Sehun were walking at the street and saw Nasya and Asu eating happily. 

"Hyung, do you know that guy infront of Nasya? "

"Ah~ I don't know. "

"Me too.. "

Then, they just walked away. 

"Nasya, there's a reason why i'm here. " Asu said. 

"Spill it. " She said. 

"There's a mission you need to handle. I'll tell you when we're home, okay. "

"Okay. Let be faster, then. " 

Luhan's P.O.V ~

Who is that guy? Why she looked so happy with him? Is him her boyfriend? Why I feel this way? She's not relate to me in any ways. That's her life. Am I jealous? Oh hell no. 

"Hyung, what's wrong with you? "

"Dae? Nothing. "

"Hyung, you look weird. "

"No, i'm not! "

"Hyung, I felt like someones is following us. "

I did felt the same. I felt it from the began we hang out. 

"Yes. Just ignored it. "

 

 

 

Author's note:

Finally updated. Sorry for being so late. Stay tuned. I'll updated more soon. Stay tuned for the mission she get.