004

The Story Of Cold Gangsta Girl

Classroom~

Nasya entered her class and Luhan is sleeping at his seat. She just ignored him and sat on her seat. Nasya glanced at her watch , 'It's 8.05 a.m. but where's the teacher and why the bell isn't ring yet..' , she thought. Then, the class president came and said, "Attention class, the electric is not working. Our Ethnic class will be hold at field. So, let's go to the field. Kaja!" Every students in the class were now going to the field. In the class only left Nasya and the sleeping creature. At first, she thought to ignore him but she felt a little pity on him. Nasya poked Luhan's shoulder but he didn't bugged. She got angry and slapped his shoulder a little hard. Luhan felt shocked and sat up straight. He made an angry face at her and she already at the door frame to notice his face.

"Ethnic class at field now."

Nasya walked out frim class left Luhan alone in the class. 

"Aish! That girl, how could she slapped me? She even left me here alone."

Luhqn grabbed all the stuff he need and ran out from the class to find Nasya is still working at the corridor. He ran fast to her and walked beside her. Nasya just ignored his Presence.

At the corridor~

Luhan smile at Nasya but she throwed him a disgusting face at him.

"Hey, don't make that face...You look terrible.."

"..."

Field~

The lesson start when Nasya and Luhan arrived. Nasya sat under a tree while Luhan sat at the other side of the same tree. The teacher asked his student to create a poem about nature and they need to pass up at the end of the class.

"Okay class, you can pass up your task. Time is flying~ class is ended.."

He shouted at his student to pass up their task. Nasya and Luhan stand up at the same time. They still scribing on their paper without any caution, they collided into each other. Nasya fell on the ground and Luhan just stand there watched her fell infront of him.

"Ouch!"

"Let me help you!"

Luhan reached out his hand. Nasya pushed his hand harshly and got up by herself.

"I don't need your help!"

She said sharply and walked away to pass up her task to her teacher.

"Aish this girl! She always behave like that!"

Luhan said to himself.

*********************************************************

A month later~

Luhan will always disturbed Nasya and like to provoked her till death. Nasya just like always, ignored him since there's no point to react at him. What made her more stressed is when Exo will blocked her path and made fun of her but Sehun seem to act childish, bubly and like a big baby infront of Nasya.....