002

The Story Of Cold Gangsta Girl

..Library~

Nasya enter the library and sat at her usual seat.Then,the other students enter the library.Luhan took a seat beside Nasya.A few minute later,Mr. Yang came and the class start.After a long lesson,the school bell rang.

"Class dismiss.Enjoy your meals."

Nasya took her stuff and walk toward her locker.She grab her lunchbox and head toward school rooftop.

Rooftop~

Nasya took out her meal and ate the meal.After finish eating,she decide to take a nap.She was about to close her eyes.Nasya heard people were laughing.She open her eyes and sat up straight.She saw a group of boys at the rooftop too.Nasya saw Luhan in that group.'Oh~he may join that group.'Nasya thought.Without she know, Luhan is starring at her.He's now join a group of kingka call EXO.Nasya packed her stuff and ready to go but EXO block and surround her.She just stand there with her poker face.

"Hey, your name is Nasya,right? I'm Chen."

"..."

"Hey girl,ANSWER ME!"

But Nasya just push to a side and walk away while mumbled something.Nasya head to her locker and grab her History and Science textbook.

Classroom~

Nasya sat at her seat while starring outside the window.Luhan came and sat beside Nasya which is his seat.

"hey Nasya,you're not scare at EXO?"

"..."

"Hey,answer me!"he said and pull Nasya shoulder to face her face.

"Hey! What the hell are you trying to do , huh?!"

"I'm asking you but you never answer my questions! Why?"

"Just mind yourself,boy!"she said and stared outside the window back.Then, the school bell rang and the teacher came. 

                     -skip the lesson-

RING!!!Time to go home.'Finally,the school's over.What a bored school.'Nasya thought.She packed her stuff and went straight to her home.