003

The Story Of Cold Gangsta Girl

At Nasya Mansion~

"Finally!" Nasya said while landing on her bed. A few minutes later,her phone rang. She answered it.

"Yeobosaeyo."

"Nasya-ah,we got some problem." 

"Okay,wait for me about 10 minutes at our hideout."

 

Hideout~

"Okay,whay's the problem?" Nasya said while facing yongguk the leader of B.A.P.

"There's a new gang wanna take our territory."

"Who are they?"

"If I'm not wrong... Their name is c-clown."

"Okay ,after dinner we will 'teach' them. Let's have dinner together at a restaurant tonight. My treat."

"Yeay!" B.A.P cheered.

"Don't forget to wear your mask."

"Okay, BabyBoss."

 

Restaurant~

Almost everyone in the restaurant made a weird+scare look seeing Nasya and B.A.P entered the restaurant wearing mask. Only Nasya wore a cap and glasses to cover her face. After that,they head to their territory.

 

Territory~

Nasya kicked the door and walked in their territory followed by B.A.P.

"Hey,what do you guys doing here?" Nasya said with intimidated voice. 

"This is our territory. Did you have any problem with it?" Rome said. The leader of c-clown.

"Huh,your territory? Who you think you are to take my territory with an easy manner?!" Nasya smirked.

"You have made a big mistake because you play with The Black Mist clan. B.A.P. GO!!! JUST KILL EVERYONE OF THEM" she continued.

Nasya fought with T.K, Yongguk vs Kangjun, HimChan vs Siwoo, Daehyun vs Ray, Jong Up vs Maru and YoungJae and Zelo vs Rome. Fought with them just like eating a peanut. C-clown lose the fought.

"Huh,what a newbie want to fight with us!"

"Nasya,what should we do with their bodies." asked Daehyun.

"Just throw them into some river. Make sure the river is far away from our territory."

"Alright, My Little BabyBoss..."

 

Nasya Mansion~

Nasya entered her mansion with B.A.P. She walked into the kitchen and grab the First Aid Kit. Nasya gave it to them to clean their wound. She also cleaned her wound too. After a little chat, B.A.P head back to their mansion. Nasya entered her bedroom finished her homework. After finish it, she drove to dreamland on her bed.

RING!!! Nasya's clock rang. She woke up with a very lazy motion. Nasya was so tired after the night session with C-clown. She usually woke up before the alarm ringing but this time she's kinda tired. After doing her daily routine, she head to school.

 

Seoul Art School~

After Nasya grab some books from her locker, a group of Queenka came approached her.

"Hey loser, I want to warn you. Don't you ever dare to talk with Exo oppas again."

"..."

"Are you listening to me?! Yesterday my friend saw you with Exo oppas at rooftop. If I hear or see you with them again. I'll make sure you'll REGRET it. UNDERSTAND?!"

"Finish?"she said.

Nasya walked away like usual and smirked a little. She heard the Queenka groaned. She went straight to her classroom.....