001

The Story Of Cold Gangsta Girl

Nasya Mansion~

Nasya woke up and took her bathe. She ate a sandwich for her breakfast. Then, she prepared her lunch and packed it in her lunch box into her bag. After that, she head to her school.

Seoul Art High School~

Now, Nasya is walking at the corridor toward her locker. Everyone looked at her and whispered something to their friends. Nasya just ignored her. She reached her key locker in her bag and open her locker. She took out her books and closed her locker back. Then, she head to her classroom.

Classroom~

Nasya enter her classroom and there's no one in her class yet. She walked toward her seat at the back and beside the window. Nasya read her book while waiting for her class to start. Ring!!!The bell rang and the other students enter the class. A few minute later, their Math teacher,Miss Im, enter the class wirh boy followed her. They greet and bowed to Miss Im and sit down."okayy class,he's our new transfer student from China. Okay,you may introduce yourself.""My name is Xi Luhan. You can call me Luhan." He said with a poker face.'what an arrogant guy. What a freshie and he's so rude. What da..? Huh..' Nasya thought."Okay,Luhan you may sit beside..Kim Nasya. Kim Nasya,please raise up your hand."Nasya rose her hand while stared blankly outside the window. Luhan walked toward his new seat. He sat there and took glanced at Nasya but she just ignored him."Class take out your Math textbook and turn to page 60."Nasya took out her book and focus on the lesson. "Class,don't forget to do your homework. Class will dismiss here." Nasya packed her stuff and ready to go but Luhan block her way."Hey stop! My name is Luhan and your name is Nasya,right?" Instead of anawering,Nasya just walked away and head to their next class at the library....