005

The Story Of Cold Gangsta Girl

Rooftop~

Nasya opened the door at the rooftop and saw EXO were having their lunch. She just walked passed them and head to her usual spot but Sehun ran to her and blocked her.

"Noona will you join us? I always saw you eating there all alone..."

"No. I won't."

"Hey guys, she don't ignored me and she replying toward me!!"

Luhan ears caught his word as fast as lightning. He quickly arranged his step toward them.

"Yah Nasya, you did talked to him but not me?"

"..."

Nasya just walked away head to her usual spot. 

"See, ahe always did that when I talk to her.."

"Hyung, maybe she got all tired with your attitudes toward her."

"But you guys get that attitudes toward her too. Why she only hate me?.."

"Because you've so up disturbing her.!!"

Suho came as the situation got tensed up between them.

"Yah kid! STOP FIGHTING!"

'They cute and looks alike a lots almost like twin.' Nasya thought as they're bickering just now.

 

-SKIP ALL THE CLASS OF THAT DAY-

"Let's walk together, Nasya oops I mean noona?" Sehun asked her.

"Just do anything that please you. I don't give a ." Nasya said annoyingly.

"Me! I wanna join you guys too.!!" Luhan rushed beside Nasya.

Nasya looks at him and fastened up her steps.

"Yah yah Nasya! Wait for us!!"

" hyung look. It all because of you."

They rushingly ran toward Nasya and walked at her each side. They remained silent as they walks. Almost everyone at the corridor gave a y face toward Nasya only. HunHan realized it and glared furiously toward them.

Infont of the gate~

"Okay, step back. Don't follows me anymore." Nasya said.

"But we wanna walks noona home.." Sehun pouted.

" No but stuff! I say no its mean NO!!" Nasya said imitately and scary as .

"okay okay..." They said almost immediately and left Nasya all alone..

 


 

author's note: 

sorry for the late update. i'm very busy with my school stuffs. i'm very sorry!!!!

will update more soon.