Meeting

Trapped On An Island

Taeyeon's POV

 

I could hear the birds chirping outside of the cave. Yes, I accepted the fact that I am trapped on an island but what I couldn't accept is the someone with a very gorgeous face is sleeping beside me. I stared at her for, I don't know, a while? She had very white skin. My eyes moved slowy around her face, examining her closely. Until my eyes locked at her lips, her pink plump lips. I my lips, unconsciously. Slowly, the distance between us was closing. I closed my eyes.

 

But I stopped. Knowing this is not right, I stopped. I mentally sigh.

 

A kiss wouldn't hurt right? I mean she kissed me. So... this is pure revenge? Or I want her? Taeyeon this is not the right time and right place for you to be going looking for love. You need to survive first!!! Yeah!! Love comes when I can afford it. Yeah!!! Then I can... kiss her? Am I in love with her? Or this is just infatuation? I don't know. But for now, I'll put love aside... for now.

 

I didn't feel like moving because it might wake this gift from God that is by my side, I was too tired and it was to early anyway so I slept again. But I know, later my tummy will be looking for edible food. Need to find food. My eyes closed and I drifted off to dreamland.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was awaken by I don't know what. I just woke up from my sleep, the usual. But what's not the usual is--

 

OhMyFreakingGoshShe'sSoCloseToMeICanFeelHerBreathHittingMyFaceWhatDoIDo?!WhyAmITalkingSoFast?ICan'tThinkAnymorePleaseSaveMeBeforeIDoSomethingI'llRegretMyWholeLife

 

(I typed the first letter of the word in capital so you guys understand because whenever I read these lines in stories I double check 'cuz I can't read the word typed.)

 

If this scene in my life was in a cartoon, my head had exploded from the closeness of the two of us and steam came out of my head. As if my wish came true in an instant, Taeyeon turned around, her back facing me.

 

TN"Phew..." I whispered. I turned, looking at the ceiling of the cave. Still flustered from the early surprise. I sat and thought about the food that we're going to eat.

 

I saw some coconut that fell down, so coconut is on the list, what else? Fish? Well there is the sea, but I don't know how to fish... maybe I'll wake Taeyeon up?

 

I took a peek at Taeyeon who is still sleeping. She turned again, now facing me direction. She opened her eyes, rubbed her eyes like a kid.

 

TN" Cute..." 

 

What the- What are you saying Tiffany?! Do you want to embarass yourself?! Get your stuff together!!!

 

TY" Excuse me? I didn't hear clearly." She sat up and looked at me.

 

TN" U-Uh nothing!!! I was thinking about our breakfast! Does coconut juice and fish sound good to you?" I quickly changed the topic so she won't question me more.

 

TY" Nnnggghhhh!!! Ahhh..." She stretched her arms. "Sure! Let's go?" She flashed her smile at me, with a dimple!!!

 

Sooo cute. I said it in my mind now!! HAHA!!!

 

We stood up, brushed the dust off of our clothes. I first got out of the cave then Taeyeon. I looked around, inhaled the fresh air and I smiled.

 

TN" So, what shall do first? Catch fishies or find beverage?" I turned to Taeyeon.

 

TY" Well, on my opinion, I'd want to find coconut first so when we catch fish, we'll get wet and we can sit by the fire to dry and warp ourselves up. That okay with you?" 

 

TN" Sure! Lead the way?" She nodded and she started to walk, I followed her. She picked up coconuts and examined it. She picked up four coconuts and I helped her carry the two of it. We returned to the cave to drop the coconuts off.

 

TN" Coconut, checked! Now the fish! How should we catch 'em?" I asked her.

 

TY" Well, we don't have fishing rods so we'll have to spears. We have to search for thin trees to break the branches and if we're lucky, a sharp stone, for sharpening the tip of the spear."

 

TN" Shall we go find the resources we need?" This time I flashed my smile with my eyes forming a cresent moon. We wandered along the shore of the island, looking inside the forest to see if there are near by thin trees. I stopped after I found a tree and I called Taeyeon.

 

TN" Hey!" She jogged to me and helped me break a branch and succesfully broke it but on the second one we had trouble pulling it.

 

TY" This one doesn't want to break!" It was too attached to the tree, so we both pulled it. Suddenly the branch broke off but both of us used too much force and we fell down. I catched Taeyeon so she wouldn't get hurt. I opened my eyes to see her face, again, close to mine. My mind exploded from the things I imagined that would happen. Her eyes widened and quickly stood up. She dusted herself.

 

TY"Uh... You okay?" She glanced at me.

 

TN" Y-Yeah... Let's go find a rock?" She nodded. Our search was silent or I'd say, awkward. She found a rock in the rubble and called me back to the cave, carrying the two long branch. Until in the cave, it was awkward. She sharpened the spears. Then she finishes it with a smile on her face.

 

TY" Here's yours." She gave me mine, stood up and held her hand out towards me.

 

Huh? What does she want?

 

I just stared at her hand. She chuckled.

 

TN" What's funny?"

 

TY" We're going to catch some fish. Let's go?" So that was the meaning of it! I took her hand and got up. We walked towards the sea. " Hey," I looked at her. " How about we compete?"

 

TN" Of what? Catching the fishes?" She nodded.

 

TY" The rule is whoever catches a fish first wins and the loser has to get wood and tinder for fire. How's that sound?"

 

TN" I'm down for it!" When we reached the shore Taeyeon counted down.

 

TY" 3...2...1...Go!!" I quickly started my search for fish. " Oh yeah, don't go in the water too far okay? We're just going to catch fish for the day. Be careful alright?" I nodded in shyness because Taeyeon is actually caring for me!! I looked and looked but I can't seem to find one. Just about when I was going to walk to Taeyeon and give up, I saw an average size fish. I slowly raised my spear and when I was ready, I threw it. I ran towards my kill and I caught it!!

 

TN" Yeah!!! I got one Taeyeon!!!" I turned to Taeyeon who threw a spear and got a fish too. She then looked at me with a smile. " I got one before you!! Hahaha!!! I win!!!" I stuck my tongue at her. But she didn't say anything but she had a this evil smirk on her face and then she pointed to the island. I couldn't believe it. She many fishes already.

 

TN" Hey!! No fair!!!" I pouted and crossed my arms.

 

TY" Hahaha!!! Face the consequences Tiffany Hwang!!! Hahaha!!!" I turned away from her and walked to the cave. " Hey!! Tiffany!!!" She ran towards me but I didn't look at her. "Hey." I just kept a straight face. "Hey~ Tiffany~~ Look, I'm sorry I teased you. Forgive me? Pwease?" I peeked at the corner of my eyes and saw her puppy eyes with her hand together.

 

TN" Okay." Her face brightened up."But!" Suddenly her face dropped. 

 

So cute. If you were mine, I wouldn't stop pinching your cheeks and kissing it. Wait what?!

 

TN" You need to help me with gathering wood." She nodded frantically. " Then let's go! I'm starving here." We walked out of the cave again and find twigs and dried leaves. We almost forgot about the fishes that Taeyeon catched. We got back carrying the fish, twigs and big leaves for us to eat on. Taeyeon started the fire in an instant. I helped her clean the fish, put it on a stick and hang it above the fire. I watched the fish cook while Taeyeon put the other fishes outside.

 

TN" Why are you doing that to the fishes?" She turned to me.

 

TY" I let them dry under the sun so it will be preserved for later." I made an circle shape with my mouth. She walk in the cave and sat next to me. I turned the fish for the other side to cook.

 

TY" Hey, you're not doing it right. Let me help you." Her hands were on mine twisting her hand so the fish will cook. I looked at her trying to understand what she was saying but my mind was somewhere else. I couldn't make something up from she was saying so I just stared at her. 

 

TY" Okay?"

 

TN" Y-Yeah!"

 

I don't know what I agreed to but the past is the past. Nothing I can do about it anymore.

 

TY" Here. Your share of the food."

 

TN" Thanks."

 

TY" No prob." 

 

I started to eat the fish. When I was done eating it, Taeyeon was too. She put down her leaf and then she suddenly burped. She quickly covered . I giggled and she giggle too.

 

TY" The food was too good. Can't help it. The chef was a good cook." She grinned at me.

 

TN" Oh please Taeyeon, you were the one who prepared it and cook it." I rolled my eyes. 

 

TY" Awwww, can't just I be cheesy???"

 

TN" You and your cheesiness." We both laughed.

 

TY" Uh...Tiffany?" I looked at her and raised a brow.

 

TY" Y-You want to take a stroll around the island? Uh, you don't have to go if you don't want to, I was jus---"

 

TN" Sure Taeyeon, sure." I gave her my famous eyesmile. When I opened my eyes I saw her holding her hand out again but now, she was not looking at me but took a glance at me. Maybe embarassed??

 

Awwww~~~ I want to hug you so hard that I'll squeeze the daylight out of you!!! Awww~~~

 

I took her hand and interwined them together. We walked around the island, it was silent but comfortable. We took glances to each other often, catching the other one looking at the other one. She then stopped and sat on the sand. She patted the space next to her gesturing me to sit beside her. I sat down, streched my legs so the wave will hit it. I savored each second of the moment. I closed my eyes, let the wind touch my face. 

 

Can time stop? I want to cherish this moment very much because maybe, maybe... there won't be another one.

 

My thoughts were broken by a sound.

 

TY" Did you hear that?" I nodded. We looked around but we found nothing. We heard it again.

 

TN" What was that?" She shrugged. We found nothing again. " I'm not crazy right?" She shook her head. I got up and she followed too. "Hey Taeyeon..."

 

TY" Yeah?" 

 

TN" I... I lov---"I was going to say my feelings to Taeyeon but I got interrupted when we heard someone calling our names.

 

???TAEYEON!!!! TIFFANY!!! HEY!!!!" We looked at the jungle and found Yuri and Jessica running towards us.

 

TY" It's them!!!" Taeyeon felt so happy seeing Yuri and Jessica. When they were near us they jumped and hugged us. I was happy too but not that happy, because they just ruined my confession. " You guys are here too?"

 

YR" Yeah!! Talk about coincidence!! How you guys doin'?"

 

TY" We're okay, right Tiff?" I  just nodded. " How about you Jessi?"

 

JC" I'm okay too. What's this?" She pointed at the side of Taeyeon.

 

TY" Ah this. It's a wound. I didn't know how I got this but it's starting to heal." Taeyeon smiled at her.

 

JC" What?! This might get infected Taeyeon!! Do you know how to heal this? Yuri?" She turned to Yuri.

 

YR" I see that the wound is covered but did you wash it Taeyeon?" She shook her head. "It needs to be clean so there won't be infection."

 

TN" What should we do?" 

 

YR" There's only one way, if we can't find clean water for to rinse with..."

 

JC" What?"

 

TY" We'll have to subsitute water with... pee." I blushed thinking having to pee on her. I blushed all the way.

 

YR" Okay!! We need to find clean water but someone has to stay with Taeyeon, the rest will have to find water." There was a short silence when...

 

TN" I'll be with Taey---"

 

JC" I'll stay with Taeyeon, you two get water." Yuri nodded.

 

TY" We should go to our shelter first so we have somewhere to meet." Taeyeon led us to the cave.

 

YR" Okay, we'll go now. Stay safe." 

 

TY" Be careful too, you too Tiffany."

 

TN" Thanks for the concern." Yuri saluted, held my hand and we both walked into the jungle.

 


 

I got the motivation and started writing away!!!

 

How are you guys??? Still enjoying the story? or not??

 

I'll do my best to update the next chapters!!!

 

This is AuthorT274 gonna go out!!! Bye bye!!! <3 <3 <3