Real Or Not?

Trapped On An Island

Taeyeon's POV

I blink my eyes for a few times to see clearer. I sat up trying to see where I am but all I could see was white, nothing more. I stood up to look around.

 

TY"Huh?? Why is it that white is all I see??? Am I dead?! Is this heaven?!" I panicked at the thought of me dead. 

 

TY"There was a lot of things that I wanted to do!!! I'm too young to die!!!! I haven't said goodbye to my mother!! Oh no... I don't want her to be sad because her daughter is dead!!!! Mom!!!" I was sad of what I didn't do before I died, regretting the things I should have done.

 

???" Hey!!! Stop whining like a lil' baby, could ya'?! Ya' so loud!!" I quickly turned around just to see a woman dressed like a greek god. With the white cloak, leaves and flowers on her head and many gold jewel but she has a long stick with her. She has white hair.

 

TY" Uh, who are you? And why are you dressed like that?" 

 

???" I'm just the person who'll kick ya' buttocks if ya' dun shuddup!! And the reason I'm wearin' this clothes 'cuz it's stylish with all bling!" She showed me the jewelries she was wearing. She was right, it does shine. 

 

???" Aright, I'mma start with the intro. My name is Hyoyeon. A magical guardian of nature. I watch the condition of the nature around you." She smiled at me.

 

TY" Okay... So, where is this place? Why am I here? How can-"

 

HY" Whoa whoa whoa... whoa. Hold ya' horses lil' girlie. Dun' throw question at me. I'mma explain it all to ya'. Okay..." She coughed and stretched her hands. Then she stomped her staff.

 

HY" Ya' are here 'cuz ya' humans are destroyin' the mother nature!!! Ya' are the cause of the destruction of the atmosphere, the lands n' the sea!!! Releasin' carbon dioxide from burnin' gas, oil and coal!!!My surrounding changed, I looked around to see factories releasing smoke. I was amazed she could do that." 'Cuz of that the world is sufferin' from the heat that is trapped in the atmosphere!! Lands n' water have dried in some countries!!!" I saw the fields dried up. People suffuring from shortage of food." If ya dun' stop it, soon methane will rise up from the earth, this will cause the whole word to experience a drastic change in temperature, ya' know that? I'm sure ya' know what happens next. When the world is hot, the ice in the north n' south poles will melt, all of the inhabitants at the poles will have no more place to live. Then the sea will rise up!!! The CO will dissolve in sea water then it'll turn it to carbonic acid n' the amount of oxygen dissolved in sea water will decline, making it harder for the fishies to breath!!!" Then I saw the ice melting in the north and south pole. It's like a domino, once a piece fall it will create a chain n' it will only stop when the last piece falls down." Then the picture of the whole world was shown but it was not the earth I saw in pictures, it looks like it was destroyed. 

 

HY" (cough) (cough) Okay, do ya' understand now?"I nodded." So I just want to ask you one thing." I just looked at her, amazed at the same time scared. I eyed me from head to toe. I feel that she's going to ask me a question like:" Would you rather save ten thousand people but they don't know you saved them or save yourself n' let ten thousand people die knowing that you didn't save them." I was so nervous I started shaking. " Ya' and your lover are having dinner at a restaurant n' ya' late 'cuz ya' so busy at work. Ya' were walking across the street n' ya' see an old woman walking with heavy bags. What would you do?" The question was so off from what she said earlier. It's like a tiger turned into a tamed cat.

 

TY" Uhh... ofcourse I'll help the old lady. It's ok if I made my lover wait a little longer right? My lover will understand it." I smiled genuinely. " Uhhmm... may I ask why did you ask me that?"


 

HY" Hhhmm... your answer determine what kind of person ya' are n' you're one of them, the Dobri luǵe."

 

TY" Huh?" 

 

HY" You're one of the good people. Ya' know that other people will just ignore the old people walking with heavy bags. So, you have any question? Just one by one okay?" 


 

TY" Where am I?"

 

HY" This is where a person who is lost go."

 

TY" But I'm not lost."

 

HY" Ya' are lost but you just don't know it."

 

TY" Could you tell me why I'm lost?"

 

HY" Sorry, but you gotta find the answer to that yourself."

 

TY" Okay, then. Oh! Then how abo-" My sentence was cut by a ring.

 

HY" That must be the que!! Okay then, you need to go now human!!! See you again!!!" She swung her staff around and I could feel my body getting lighter.

 

TY" Hey wait!!! There's so many things I want to ask you!!"

 

HY" Sorry but time's over," She waved and smiled at me " for now." Then it was all blank again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a while I could hear something. I slowly opened my eyes, blinked a few times to see much better. I saw the light blue sky with clouds. I was wondering why am I sleeping with no roof on my head. I slowly got up but I winced because of the pain I felt on the right side of my body, near where my liver is. I turned a little to see what caused the pain.

 

TY" Ahh no no no no." I saw a big cut and blood is coming out of it. I quickly tore a piece of cloth of my shirt with my swiss knife. I always kept it with me. I pressed the cloth down to stop the bleeding.

 

TY" Ah!!!!" It was painful. Once I was done wincing, I looked around to see where I am. I was on the shore of an island. Then I remember that the ship I was on sunk. I didn't know what caused the ship to sink but when I was at the top with my friends, everything suddenly got blank.

 

TY" My friends... where are they? What happened to them?!" My head was flooded with things that could've happened with them. If they were washed up on a different island or worse, they died. I can't think about a life without a human with me. I could go crazy if I have no one to talk to. I tried to clear my head first, think positive. Then I assess my surrounding, what I need.

 

TY" I need shelter and food. But it'll be hard with this wound." I slowly got up, brushed the sand off of me. I first looked for shelter so I started walking to my right. I continued to walk until I saw a little cave. 

 

TY" I could rest here a little but I'd need  a pile of leaves to rest on." I looked for leaves for my bed. There were many palm trees that I could see and I picked a few of their leaves. I got back to my shelter and arranged the leaves. I lied down on my leaf bed. I began thinking about tomorrow, how I'll find food, what will I do, how to cure my wound, to sum it all up, how I'll survive. 

 

TY" Maybe this is all a dream. Yeah, this all go away when I wake up so Taeyeon wake up now because I don't want this anymore." I felt sleepy, my eyes lids slowly closed. It was all blurry, then I slept.

 

 

 

 


 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was walking on the shore of an island, not knowing what I'll do. I have no wounds on my body so I'm okay. I watched Yuri lit a fire or hunt food in the wild but I don't know how to do any of that. I don't know how I'll survive on this island by myself. While walking around on the shore aimlessly. I spotted smoke coming from near the shore. I wondered why there would be smoke.

 

TN" Smoke comes from burning something so you need heat or fire, right? Fire can be the effect from too much heat from the sun but it isn't too hot so the fire must be made by someone! There's someone washed on the same island as me!!! OMG OMG OMG I can survive!!! Yes!! Person, here I come!!!" My energy rose up knowing I can survive. I ran towards where the fire was coming from but I slowly started to have doubts.

 

What if that person isn't nice? What if the person hurts me? Oh no, I'm thinking bad things again... 

 

I walked slower and slower when I get nearer where the fire is. I was frozen in place when I saw the fire. I didn'y know what to do. 

 

Tiffany!! Get yourself calmed down!! Let's just peek to where the person is and if he or she doesn't look like a good guy, you'll just go away, quietly. Okay...

 

I hid in the bushes to where the person is. I looked around but there was nobody here.

 

Maybe the person went out?

 

I hid in the bushes a little longer so I would know what the person is like. I was getting impatient and was thinking I should get out of her just then someone grabbed me on my shoulder.

 

TN" Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I can then elbowed the one who grabbed me. My eyes were closed so I didn't see who grabbed me but I was sure that I hit him or her. I gradually opened my eyes, I could see someone lying on the ground, then I walked around the person the his or her face. I was shocked at who I hit.

 

TN" Taeyeon?!" I got on my knees near her to help her up.

 

TN" Is it really you Taeyeon?" She opened her eyes.

 

TY" I'm Taeyeon. Tiffany, are you the real Tiffany?"

 

TN" Yeah I'm the real Tiffany." I hugged her.

 

TY" Arrgghh!!! Not so tight Tiffany!!" I quickly retracted my hands but I put it on the side of her arm.

 

TN" What happened Taeyeon? Are you hurt somewhere?" I searched her body and I saw on her side that she was bleeding.

 

TY" I have a big cut on my side and my tummy hurts because you hit me earlier." So she was the one who I hit.

 

TN" I'm so so sorry!!! I didn't know who grabbed me so... reflex?"

 

TY" Yeah yeah, could you help me get to my shelter?" She put up a little smile even though she's hurt and her smile melted my heart."

 

TN" Sure." I smiled at her too, knowing I have a chance at surviving and with someone I admire. I helped her get to her where she was staying and it was a little cave. I helped her lay down on her leafy bed, then I sat down next to her.

 

TY" Would you want some food? I got some earlier. I have some berries and don't worry! I studied more than enough about foraging berries."

 

TN" Okay..." I picked a berry on her pile of  colorfull berries.

 

TN" This is good."

 

TY" Is it? Well, could you do me a another favor?"

 

TN" Shoot."

 

TY" Could you feed me? I'm really tired right now so I can't move much." I just looked at her for a few seconds. My imagination was running wild, one was I was feeding her with the berries then she my finger cleaning it, then another one was I was giving her a berry but she pulled me into a hug.

 

TY" Hey!!" I snapped out of my imagination.

 

TY" So? Could you feed me?" 

 

TN" S-Sure!" I picked up a berry and then fed her. We ate all the berries.

 

TY" I'm going to sleep, would you want too?" She patted the space next to her. 

 

Am I dreaming??? This is too good!!! I hope I won't wake up from this paradise of love with just the two of us!!!

 

TN" Yep!!" Then I lie down next to her. She started to drift off to her dreamland and I started to go there too.

 

But if this is a dream and I dreamt in it, does this means I'm going to dream in a dream?! NO!!! I don't want to dream again!!!!

 

So I didn't slept that night. I just stared at Taeyeon who is sleeping deeply.

 

Hope she doesn't wake up feeling there's some creep staring at her.

 

And the long night began.

 

 


 

Hi guys!! Sorry for super late update!! So many going on here.

 

Thanks for subscribing and reading my story!!! Really love to make stories and make one's day!!!! 

 

Author T274 leaving!!! Bye!!!!! <3 <3 <3