In The Same Room

Trapped On An Island

SY" Okay, uhhh so the bad news is-" 

 

Staff Captain" Master! You are needed at the cockpit. The ship ready to depart, Master." Sooyoung's answer was cut by the staff captain or the second-in-charge of the ship. After he said that to Sooyoung he bowed and walked away.

 

SY" Well, before I go, the news is that there were no more rooms to be reserved before you called Sunny. She thought that there was still a room for you two to stay in but unfortunately she forgot that two girls together reserved two rooms, one for each of them. So she said that she's very sorry. She said that if you'd want to board another ship, she would try to organize a room for you two OR she would try to talk to the two girls if it's okay to have a roommate with one of you two. Of course you two will be separated."

 

YR" Wha- We'll be separated? Can't you just ask Sunny to have one of the girls move to the other one's room? They came here together right? They must have some kind of relationship with each other, I don't know, friends maybe? I just don't want Tiffany to sleep with someone she doesn't know and I don't want to board another ship because my schedule will be packed when I go to college and this might be the last time we'll be going on a trip together after, like what, sixteen years?

 

SY" Woah, sixteen years? What course did you get in to? That's a looooong time for studying!"

 

YR" Yeah, I know. I wanted to study medicine because of my father. He's always getting injured when he comes home, so I want to treat his wounds." Yuri said the last words in a whisper.

 

SY" Awwww, are you still daddy's girl? Anyway, I need to get to the control room, so what do you two say?" Sooyoung clasped her hands.

 

TN" Hey Yul, let's just get in one of the rooms. I want to spend this trip with you no matter what. Because like what you said, we can't see each other more often. So let's just go to our rooms so later we can hang out, okay? But I want to eat first! I'm really hungry from smelling the food here. So let's just go."

 

YR" Okay, Sooyoung tell Sunny that we pick to stay in separated rooms."

 

SY" Oh don't worry. She said if you two picked to stay in different rooms, just go to room 4A and 5A. Pick a room that one of you will stay in and don't worry she ask the two girls in advance and the two girls said yes. So I'f you'll excuse me. I really need to get the the control room. Bye Yuri and Tiffany!" Sooyoung walked past the two. Yuri and Tiffany started to go to the rooms. Tiffany picked room 5A and Yuri picked the other one. When they were at the door of the rooms they picked. Before they got in, Yuri said that she will call the luggage man and then her and Tiffany's luggage will be delivered later. Yuri opened the door, she said to Tiffany that she would like to rest. Then Tiffany had her hands on the doorknob. She was somehow nervous about opening the door. She doesn't know what kind of person is at the other side of the door.

 

TN I'm really nervous! Maybe she's a bad person or a good person. Yeah, I just need to think in the positive side! No need to worry about it...

 

Her hand was shaking out of fear. She was shaking until it got louder and louder.

 

TN But what IF she really is a bad person?! Ahhhh!!! I keep thinking that bad things are going to happen!! Yul! Help me!!!! I don't-

 

The door suddenly opened. The girl was standing before Tiffany. The girl was smaller than her, she was in a simple clothes, in white t-shirt and jeans. The two girls was staring at each other until Tiffany broke her gaze away. She was embarrased because she was staring at the girl a while now.

 

???" Uhhh, how long have you been there? You know that you should go in sometime now because the other people in this level will think you're a statue because you're just standing there." 

 

TN" Y-Yeah! I-I'll go in. P-Please excuse me." Tiffany stuttered because of her. The girl who she admired, right in front of her. 

 

TN She is so cuuuuteee!!!! I can't stop fangirling over her!!! I want to touch her!! I wonder what her skin feels like and how her hair feels like... I need to know her name first! Name first! 

 

Tiffany got in the room. She saw a big window. She hurriedly came near the glass window and she already forgot to ask the girl her name. What she saw was the endless blue ocean with seagulls flying. She was so amazed that she didn't notice the girl behind her go closer to where she is.

 

???" Quite a pretty sight we have here, don't we?"

 

Tiffany turned her head only to see the smaller girl's head near hers. They stared at each other for a while but Tiffany, once again, broke her stare at her first. She looked at the floor, the cabinets, the table, any where except the beautiful eyes the cute girl infront of her. But the girl stepped back.

 

???" Sorry for going too close to you. It must have bothered you. I'm sorry." The smaller girl bowed her head at the taller girl.

 

TN" It's okay...? Anyway, thanks for agreeing to have me as a roommate! I thought that we would never go on this ship! You're a life saver! Thank you very much!"

 

???" You're welcome. Where is your luggage? I didn't see you go in with your luggage."

 

TN" Ah! My friend, Yuri, said that my luggage will be delivered anytime now so don't worry about it." Tiffany showed her famous and beautiful eyesmile to the smaller girl. The smaller girl stared at the smiling girl, mouth slightly opened. She seems to be captivated by her smile. But when the girl's cresent eyes and smile turned back to normal the smaller girl's eyes looked away from the girl's face. She was embarrassed.

 

???" Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask you. I would like to know your name. I wouldn't like it if someone I don't know is staying with me in a room. So, what's your name miss?"

 

TN" Oh! My name... right. My name is Tif-" Tiffany's introduction was interrupted by a knock on the door. 

 

???" Miss Tiffany Hwang? Your luggage is here." One of the staff delivered the bags of Tiffany. Tiffany came to the door and opened it. She has many bags and the smaller girl noticed that and came to Tiffany to help her. She carried one of the bags of Tiffany. Tiffany looked at her and the smaller girl just smiled at Tiffany.

 

TN" You don't have to carry that! I can do it. Please give it to me! I don't want to trouble you." Tiffany tried to get the bag back but the smaller girl ran to the middle of the room and she meronged at Tiffany.

 

TN Wow... so cute. AHHH!!!! I want to hug her! I just want to turn her into a pillow so I can always hug her! No.. I don't want to trun her into a pillow because she won't be talking and I don't want that. I want to hear her oh-so-beautiful voice over and over again. I want to feel her skin that I haven't even touched before. I want to touch her hair that I'm sure that it's like silk. So many things I want to do to her!

 

Tiffany was just standing near the door holding her bags, thinking about what she wants to do to the smaller girl. She didn't notice (Again) that the smaller girl came closer  to Tiffany.

 

???" Uhhh... Miss Hwang was it? Hellooooo?" The smaller girl waved her hand at Tiffany's face but she didn't even flinch. Then the smaller girl's eyes bright up, she seems to have an idea. Then she ran around the room, turning the lights off, covering the window, covering all sources of light. She planned to scare Tiffany while in her statue like form. Then the smaller girl hid in a corner but where she also see where Tiffany is. She has good night vision because she eats fish, oysters and salads with the right vitamins to improve night vision. 

 

Tiffany snapped out. She was immediatley scared because of the darkness. She really really never ever not even once wanted to be in the darkness. It scares her because she thinks that everyone left her. 

 

TN" H-Hello? U-Umm... Are y-you h-here?" Tiffany started to feel her surroundings. She raised her hands up and started to touch something. The smaller girl was watching her silently. Having a little smile in her face because of the result of her prank.

 

TN" H-Hey!! C-Can you please t-turn the lights o-on? I really c-can't see anything r-right now..." But her feeling that moment was replaced with sadness and pity. Because Tiffany started to tear up. Before a tear fall down, the smaller girl walked up to Tiffany but silently. Tiffany stopped at her tracks. 

 

TN I'm really scared right now!!!! Why did it become so dark?! And why is that girl isn't helping me right now?! I really don't like this situation. I want to scream for help but I dont want to disturb the people here. Someone help me!!! Anyone! Someone! I don't want to be in the darkness anymore!

 

Tiffany was about to cry. She closed her eyes and her hands were covering face.

 

TN" Hey!!! Please help me!! I really don't like it dark!! Please, turn on a light or just say something!!! Please!!" Tiffany, on the very edge of crying, was so helpless. She couldn't do anything to help herself. But on the very last second a tear of Tiffany was about to fall. The smaller girl hugged Tiffany. Tiffany was shocked at the same time comforted. She liked the warm arms that encircled her. 

 

???" I'm very sorry... I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted you to snap out. I'm really sorry, please don't cry." The smaller girl said to Tiffany while hugging her. Then the smaller girl stood up to turn on the lights but was stopped by a hand. Tiffany stopped the smaller girl because she was to afraid to be left again.

 

TN" Umm, don't leave me here please. S-Stay with me." What Tiffany said was like a confession to the other girl in the room. Good thing that Tiffany can't see her face.

 

???" Okay...? I'll stay with you for a bit but I need to turn on the lights for you to see and so wouldn't be scared anymore, okay?" The smaller girl hugged Tiffany until Tiffany fell asleep. Before Tiffany fell asleep, she remembered to ask the smaller girl her name.

 

TN" Umm I know this a question late to ask but I wanna know your name." Tiffany said with a sleepy voice.

 

???" Hehehe... You need to sleep now but I'll tell you. My name is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you Tiffany-sshi and now go to sleep." Taeyeon said in a soft voice.

 

When Tiffany finally is sleeping, she sighed and thought about what she'll do about Tiffany. After thinking, she carried Tiffany over the the bed, bridal style. Then she the lights. Taeyeon walked in the bathroom and washed her face. She dried her face and went out. She got out their suit, she wanted to go to Jessica and have a drink with her. She walked up Jessica's door. She opened it and was shocked. She Jessica and the other girl in the room but what shocked her was the...

 

 


 

 

Hi!!!! Did you wait for this chapter for a long time? Or no? :( 

 

Hehehe, just joking! I want you guys to enjoy this chapter!! Thanks for reading!

I'm updating as soon as I can! Subscribe if you haven't!

 

Author T274 going out! Bye bye!!!