Vacation! (Tiffany and Yuri's Side)

Trapped On An Island

Tiffany's POV

 

 

Yuri, my best friend, was walking our way to Soshi Cruise Line. Because she likes to travel a lot. She loves hiking, camping out in the woods, and fishing. It's because her dad is in the military. Her dad taught her things about survival in the woods. How to build a tent with woods and leaves, how to catch a fish with a spear, how to build a fire using a stick and your hands, things like that and many more. What's more is she invited me to a trip with her to Jeju! I was so happy because I can spend time with her more. Because even if we are at the same year level in school, there has been a lot of work to be done for our graduation. So for its time for a vacation! Enjoying ourselves to the fullest. And now, we are walking to Soshi Cruise Line.

 

TN" Yuri, I've been wanting to say this to say this to you for a moment now. So please don't be surprised when I say it ok?"

 

YR" Uhhh, sure! Shoot."

 

TN" Okay... Breath! Breath Tiff! Okay, this is it... Here goes nothing!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TN" O.M.G Yuri!!! She is super cute!! Cute like a cute, little puppy! I just can't stop thinking about her! She's stuck in my mind!!!! AAHHHHHH!!!!!"

 

 

 

YR" Oh, that was it all about. I thought it was something else. Hey, hey, hey, wait a minute. Mind telling me who's this person you find 'super cute'?"

 

TN" Uhh, she was just the one who was in the restaurant earlier!" How can this woman couldn't see such a cutie?

 

YR" You mean Jessica-sshi? Well, I can't say she's cute, but she is gorgeous though."

 

TN" No no no no no! Not that one! She was the one talking to you right? The one you opened the door for, right?"

 

YR" Yeah, Jessica was the one talking to me and was the one I opened the door for."

 

TN" It's her companion! The one with her! You know what I mean?"

 

YR" Hhhmm? I don't seem to remember to see a girl with her."

 

TN" Well then, maybe you're such captivated be the beauty one someone else that you didn't notice the one beside her! Well either way, I'm going to tell you how I saw Ms. Cutie-Pie."

 

YR" So now you have a name for her?"

 

TN" Why? It's nothing harmful right? Anyway, listen to my story!"

 

~Flashback~

 

 

I prepared myself for the trip with my best friend, Yuri, to Jeju Island. Oh, I'm so happy to go there. I read about it in the internet. There were so much beautiful places to visit!! I.AM.SO.EXCITEDDD!!!!

 

Yuri said that we would meet at a restaurant near the Soshi Cruise Line. The one nearest to it. Hmmm, a restaurant near the cruise line. Ah! There it is!!

 

Just about when I'm about to go to the restaurant, I saw a girl running fron the opposite direction. A very cute one. I was so starstrucked by her. Then I realised that I was frozen at my place, staring at her direction. But when, I realised that, she was already gone. Then I walked towards the restaurant looking for the cute girl. I saw the girl again. She was like a kid with her face and small height. Looks like she has company.

 

Oh my, I think my heart is going to melt at the cuteness this girl have.

 

Then again, I was staring at her like a creep. I immediately turned around to prepare myself to enter the restaurant but it took me like 5 minutes to get done. So I walked in. Their attention was directed to me. I was more confident because it seems that she has an interest in me. I tried to look around for Yuri but to no avail. She whispered to the girl beside her. It seems that they are talking about something that not everybody should know. Well, I'll just leave them be.

 

I waited for Yuri to come. Waited for like another 5 minutes before I heard a door chime. I turned around to see my best friend, Yuri. 

 

TN" Hi Yuri! Nice to see you today!" I happily hugged Yuri.

 

YR" Hello Tiff! Nice to see you taday too. So, let's get going? There's a few more minutes before the ship departs."

 

TN" Oh, okay. Let us go!" I was a little bit sad. Because I was going to leave without knowing anything about the cute girl. I wish I could have know her name.

 

Before we got out we heard the cute girl plead for her to finish her food before going out. We laughed together secretley but it seems that they heard us. Yuri walked to the door and she stopped.

 

Huh? Why did she stop? Is something wrong?

 

I peeked at her shoulder to see her hands on top of the cute girl's friend. 

 

OooOoo! Is this fate for these two? Kekeke, I wonder... Good luck Yuri, you are going to need it. Kekeke...

 

The girl's hand retracted. I think she was blushing...

 

OoooOooOO, things are getting interesting!!! Oh I can't wait what will happen next!

 

Yuri opened the door for her. The girl seems to be still blushing. But I noticed that the cute girl was not with her. I turned around to look for her and there she was, standing at the counter...

 

I think she's ordering more food? Wow, if she's such an eater, how come she doesn't look...chubby? Whatevs, even though she's chubby, she's still the cutest person I've ever met! 

 

I didn't know that Yuri and the girl was outside already. I was just staring at the cutie. 

 

YR" Tiffany!" I looked at her. "Let's go?" I walked to Yuri with a heavy heart. I never had the chance to ask what her name is. But I did not give up that easily. I was wishing that we could meet in the future. So I can ask her name or even more than that! 

 

 

Okay! Please let me meet this very cute girl again! Please please please! I would like to be a friend of her! So please give me a chance to do that! I'm begging you!

 

I prayed when we were walking to Soshi Cruise Line to go to Jeju Island. I was really concentrating so my wish would come true. Then I just started to think about the girl. Her height was so small, one of her cute points. Her light brown, ponytailed hair.

( Just like this XD )

Image result for taeyeon cute 2015

 

 Her pale skin. Her alluring eyes. All of that, I liked all of those aspects of her.

 

I am not a creep right? Yeah, I'm just fascinated how a goddess got here on earth and I was one of those humas who saw such cuteness and beauty... Haaa, I really really really really! Wish that I could meet her again. Soon, I want it sooner. I feel like our fate are tied together.

 

~End Of Flashback~

 

YR" Ahahaha! So you have a feeling that you would meet her again? I think you're just being delusional Tiff!" My story was interrupted by a laugh from my best friend.

 

TN" Hey! What's wrong in believing in fate?! Don't you belive it too?!"

 

YR" Hey, chill Tiff. Don't be so worked up with it. How can you be so sure that you two will meet again? Tell me." Yuri eyed me. It's like she wants to prove me wrong about believing that we would meet again. She's always right, she's the top student in our whole school when we were in grade school through high school. She's smart so its not a fair match between knowledge. So I believe in fate, I keep trying to prove her wrong about things. So, I will do that but now I have nothing to prove it.

 

TN" No-nothing! I've got nothing to reassure me that we would meet sometime soon. I just have a feeling! I believe... in fate." I looked away from her gaze. I was feeling that it was not true but I ignored that feeling and kept believing.

 

YR" Anyway, don't make that face. I just don't want you fell sad if that never happens. You understand me Tiff?" I nodded. I wasn't looking at where I was going but I saw Yuri go infront of me and because she's so tall. She blocked my view.

 

YR" Tiffany! Don't make a sad face anymore! So... cheer up now because," she moved out of my way and I didn't know that we reach our destination. There was a big ship. I was shocked at the ship because I only saw it in movies. I haven't really got on a ship before since I was in a normal family.

 

YR" We're here Tiff! Our long awaited trip! We're going to go to Jeju now!" Yuri was smiling at me and I smiled at her too. I was so happy that I hugged her tightly.

 

TN" Thank you Yuri. Thank you very much. I'm so happy right now!" I gave her my famous eyesmile. I can say that I am popular back when I was in high school.

 

YR" Okay, let's go to our rooms! We need to set our luggage! I'm sure that you're exhausted, am I right Tiff?"

 

TN" Yes, yes, I'm tired from all babbling I did. So let's go now!!!!" 

 

We started to walk to the big ship. Yuri made reservations and she already had our luggage in our rooms earlier so we don't have to carry ALL my things to the ship. Then we reached the inside of the ship. I saw a very long hallway. We tried to go to our room but I don't the room and Yuri forgot what room we were to be in. So we got to where the captain of the ship is, the dining room. He was looking over the whole dining room. We smelled a delicious smell coming from the food that they were serving. The captain was tall too like Yuri and she has a slender figure?

 

Huh? Slender figure? Or am I just imagining things? 

 

YR" Captain can I talk to you for a sec? We're having trouble getting to our room." The captain didn't even move. She was looking down at the people in the dining room.

 

Wow, he must really care for the boarders of this ship. He even looks at them while they eat! He's a nice guy...

 

YR" Uhhh, Captain?" Yuri called her again. " Captain? HEY SOOYOUNG!" The Captain immediatley turned around. I was shocked, because what I saw was not a face of a man, but a woman! And it was Sooyoung!

 

I thought that the captain of this ship is a man! I never imagined it would we a woman! and Sooyoung!

 

SY" Oh! Yuri! Nice to meet you again my friend and hi Tiffany! How long has it been?" Sooyoung smiled at us and I smiled at her too. Sooyoung was a friend of Yuri but I really didn't befriend her. So we're like acquintances.

 

YR" It has been so long that you became a deaf person... Hahaha I'm joking! So, I was going to ask if you know where our room is, do you know?"

 

SY" I maybe the captain of this ship but I don't know everything! Wait, I'll just call Sunny okay?" She gets her phone in her pocket but it was empty so she tried in the other pocket and she gound it.

 

YR" Thanks Soo!" Sooyoung called this Sunny girl who is she? Sooyoung turned around again and talked to this Sunny girl.

 

SY" Okay, I talked to her now. I have good news and bad news. What do you want first? the good one or the bad one?"

 

YR" Huh? Why did something bad happen? I want to know about the bad news lat so tell me the good new first." Sooyoung said that there was a bad news, what could it be?

 

SY" Yeah something happened... But! You want to know the good news first right? Okay, the good news is that she found where you room is."

 

YR" Oh cool! So what floor is it?"

 

SY" She said that you would be in the 4th level,middle floor at the side."

 

YR" Aaanndd???"

 

SY" And? There's nothing to the good news.." Sooyoung was confused after Yuri asked her.

 

TN" She's asking about the bad news Soo. The bad news you said earlier."

 

SY" Oh yeah! The bad news. So you really want to know?"

 

YR" Yes Soo. So please say it now because I wasnt to go to our room." Yuri crossed her arms.

 

SY" Ahhhh.... about that, you see.. uhhh." Sooyoung was scratching her head and couldn't look at Yuri straight in her eyes.

 

YR" Just say it already Sooyoung!"

 

SY" Okay okay! Don't push me." Sooyoung looked at her in the eyes.

 

YR" Spill it." Yuri glared at her even more.

 

SY" Okay, uhhh so the bad news is...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hi again! Do you still find the story interesting? I can't say that it's a great story . As they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I want my readers to enjoy this story so please give me a review about this chapter!

 

Thanks for reading this chapter! My schedule is really crowding up! But even so, I will try to update in 3-4 days!

 

Thank you again for reading! I appreciate it! Don't be a silent reader! 

 

This is Author T274 going out! Bye!