The Taeyeon Before The Storm

Trapped On An Island

It was a great day. We wouldn't want the day to end so we partied the night away. We were dancing. When I got tired, I went to the bar and ordered a champagne, Yuri followed me but she sat far from me. I sat too and sipped on the drink. I looked at the men and women who are dancing, sitting and talking. I saw Jessica and Tiffany dancing on the dance floor, they drank too much earlier, now they're dancing like crazy. I didn't drink because I know what would happen if I did. Tiffany saw me and I waved at her. Her look was definitely a drunk person's, messy hair and clothes, but she still looks y!

 

A girl sat next to me and ordered a vodka. I looked at her sideways. She has long legs and arms, pale skin, and black shoulder-length hair. She has a blue furry coat on her but you can see the front. She was y too. Then I blushed because of what I'm thinking of her. She noticed me staring at her and then she crossed her legs, kicking lightly. I'm feeling light-headed because of what is at by my side and the champagne. I put the glass down. I don't know what got over me but I kept staring at her. Maybe bacause she beautiful? Or y?

 

???" Enjoying the view?" When she said that my face became redder, not because of the drink but because of her, good thing that the party was a bit dim. I looked away from her. " Hey." I turn my head slowly. She smiled at me. " My name's Im Yoona, call me Yoona." She extended her arm to me, gesturing a handshake. I shook her hand.

 

TY" Mine is Kim Taeyeon, call me Taeyeon too." It was sort of awkward because of what I did earlier. I scratched the back of my neck.

 

YN" It's okay. I get that from time to time." She smiled at me. " You're a cute one, don't boys flirt with you too?"

 

TY" Boys did flirt or confessed with me but not so often." I grinned remembering that time when I was in high school, a boy confessed to me, I guess he was so nervous, he fainted before saying a word. That would be really embarrassing.

 

YN" Do you have a boyfriend?" I wasn't surprised if someone asked that to me because, you know, I got confession from boys. But my answer is still the same.

 

TY" Nope. Haven't thought about getting one."

 

YN" Well I'm sure you'll meet a person that'll make you happy. I just know it." I chuckled.

 

TY" How about you? Do you have one?"

 

YN" Nah, but there's someone I am interested in, I could say that."

 

TY" Oooooo, care to tell me?" I move closer to her and wiggle my eyebrow.

 

YN" Well, do you see that man?" She pointed at the other side of the room. I looked for the man and I finally saw him.

 

TY" What about him?"

 

YN" Nothing I just pointed at him, the person who I have an interest is the girl next to him." I looked next to him. There was a girl with blonde hair wearing a dress that suits her. She was pretty.

 

TY" You've got good eyes my friend." I nodded.

 

YN" Hahaha." She looked at her watch. " Oops, I think it time to go. Sorry Taeyeon I need to go back to my room. I got somethin' to do. See you later!" She stood up and waved at me and then jogged away. She was one beautiful girl too. I turned my attention to other things, looked around the room. I saw Tiffany again.

 

She walked towards me, swaying her hips side to side. I blushed again. She sat beside me. 

 

TN" Heyyy~~ Taeyeonnie~~~" She talked to me. " Let's go (hic) dance!!! (hic)" She had hiccups.

 

TY" No and I don't want to dance anymore, I'm tired."

 

TN" Awww, please???" She begged for me to dance but my body was too tired from swimming and dancing. But I just couldn't resist a pleading girl. That's how Jessica made me do all the things for her. I stood up and Tiffany smiled. She led me to the dancefloor. She started dancing to the beat of the music. I showed off my moves to. I may be little but when it comes to dancing, I could I'm pretth good.

 

She saw me and clapped. She danced too matching my moves. She was good too. We smiled at each other after we danced.

 

TY" Tiffany, that was so tiring. I'm going to our room to rest, okay?" I wiped the sweat beads on my forehead. Then I turned around. I was about to take the second step when I felt a hand on my wrist. I was schocked of the strong force pulling me back. It was so fast, before I knew it, she was kissing me. 

 

 

 


 

???" Ta....eon.....ey!! He..!! Taey..." I woke up someone was noisy. My head was hurting for some reason. My sight was really blurry so I can't see well who was shouting at me. I looked at my right and I saw someone standing far away, then I looked at my left I saw two persons. Kneeling beside me and one of them was the one shouting but I couldn't hear what the person was saying. I blink a few times to see clearly and when my sight was and hearing was clear.

 

JC"Hey Taeyeon! Taeyeon!" She had a worried face, same with Yuri. I tried to sit but I forgot about the pain.

 

TY" Aggghhhh!!!" I put my hand on the side of my head, trying to sooth it.

 

JC" Hey, are you okay?" She helped me sit.

 

TY" My head is aching but I'm fine." I smiled at Jessica. "Oh yeah, where's Tiffany?" I asked the two of them. They didn't say anything but they looked on the opposite side of the room. I looked too, I saw Tiffany standing, looking at us.

 

YR" Uh... I guess we should go! Jessica let's leave this two alone now." Yuri pulled Jessica to the door.

 

JC" Oh ok..." Jessica followed Yuri. When she was at the door she looked back at me and then she closed the door. The room was silent, until Tiffany walked towards me. Her footsteps were the only sound I heard. She stood on the front of my bed.

 

TN" H-Hey, how you doin'? Does your head still hurt?" 

 

TY" Well, I'm going to take a nap so it won't hurt anymore." I showed her my toothy smile. 

 

TN" U-Umm, would you like me to massaged your head? I-I mean you don't have to say yes, I'm just asking if you'd want..." She turned red and she looked away when she was saying that. I giggled at what she said.

 

TY" It'd be a pleasure, Tiffany." I smiled at her again. She looks so cute when she's flustered. She sat on the bed and I put my head on her lap. When I looked at her, she was beet red. I then closed my eyes. She started to massage my head. While she was massaging me I remembered why I'm here. I tried to remember what happened before I was put here in my room. I just remember many people around me dancing, flashing lights and... Tiffany?

 

I heard a loud thunder. I opened my eyes instantly. Tiffany jolt a little bit. I started to hear more thunder. Tiffany looked scared so I hugged her. 

 

TY" It's ok Tiffany. I'm here. No need to be scared." I smiled at her to comfort her.

 

TN" Thanks for hugging me Taeyeon." But as I hug her heavy rain started to pour. I suddenly got a bad feeling.

 

TY" Tiffany could you come with me to Jessi and Yuri's room?" 

 

TN" Sure." I got up and Tiffany followed me to our destination but Tiffany held my hand. It felt like deja vu, that I felt this before but I can't seem to recall where it happened. I looked at her. 

 

TN" Could you hold me? I'm kinda scared of the thunder." She blushed. I just nodded. We walked to the room hand in hand. Before I got to knock on the door, Yuri already opened the door.

 

 

YR" Hey Taeyeon! Checking up on us?"

 

TY" Yeah, are you two okay there?" I took a peek in their room. I saw Jessica sleeping, again.

 

YR" Yup, we're all okay here. How about you two? See that you've been close" She looked at our hands, grinning.

 

TN" I'm just scared of the thunder, that's all..." Tiffany hid behind my back.

 

YR" Hahaha, anyways need anything else Taeyeon?"

 

TY" Nah, just checking. Okay, we're gonna go now see you tomorrow." Just when I was about to turn around the lights went out. I heard many people scream, even Tiffany. Good thing I have better night vision, I could see where our room is. Tiffany then hugged me tight. 

 

TY" What happened? Did something malfunctioned?" 

 

YR" We should be ready. Go get something, a flashlight if you have one!" 

 

TY" Okay! I'll leave Tiffany in your here for now." Yuri nodded. I started to run towards my room. When I got in, I quickly searched for my flashlight. I packed this 'cuz we might go caving and we'd need flashlights. I researched some of the places we're going to go so I know what I'm packing. When I found it, I opened it and ran to the other room.

 

TY" Hey guys, all okay here?" I saw Jessica and Tiffany sitting on the bed and Yuri looking outside the window.

 

JC" Yeah, we're all okay here." 

 

TY" Good. Well, until the lights come back we'll stay here, is that okay with you two?"

 

YR" Ofcourse! I wouldn't want to worry too much about what is happening with my friends." I sat on the bed with Tiffany and Jessica.

 

TN" Hey Yuri. Could you call Sooyoung? She should know what's happening to the ship right? Because I'm getting really scared of the dark right now." Tiffany hugged Jessica even tighter and Jessica comforted her.

 

YR" Okay, I'll try." Yuri searched for her phone. Once she got it, she started dialing the number of this person called Sooyoung. 

 

YR" I can't Tiffany. There's no signal! Ugghh!!!" Yuri tried to get a signal but she couldn't. She sat down with us on the bed.

 

TY" I guess we're just going to wait for the lights to work again." I lied down, trying to take a nap but the thunder is so loud. The ship suddenly shook, like it hit something. I got up fast.

 

YR" What was that?" It was silent again but just for a short time. Because for the second time the ship shook some of the furniture in the room started to move towards the opposite wall we're near. I stood up and held to the bed.

 

TY" Hey guys, we should go outside. I have a bad feeling about this." 

 

YR" Yeah, Tiffany, Jessica let's go!!! There's no time to waste!!!"

 

JC" But what about our bags? We're just going to leave 'em here?"

 

TY" Jess, our lives maybe in danger so leave your bags and let's go!!!"I took Jessica and Yuri led Tiffany outside. 

 

TY" Follow me!" We ran to the highest part of the ship. It was hard because we had to go down the stairs, then the ship tremble voilently causing us to lose our balance and the ship tilted more.

 

YR" Guys! Hold on to something!!!" I saw a metal pipe and held onto it so I won't slide. When I looked up, Tiffany was sliding down. Everyone held onto something but Tiffany.

 

TN"Guys help me!!" I immediately grabbed Tiffany's hand but I can't hold onto the pipe much longer if I'm holding Tiffany too.

 

TY" Tiffany!!! Do you see that handle?! Grab onto that!!!" Tiffany looked to me and to the handle then she nodded. She slowly made her way to the handle.

 

TY" EVERYONE!!! WE NEED TO SLIDE DOWN TO GET OUT OF HERE AND CLIMB UP TO GET TO THE HIGHEST PART OF THE SHIP!!! LET'S GO NOW!!!" Everyone nodded and slided down slowly. When we got out, I made sure everyone made grabbed onto the railings of the ship and climbed up so I was last. The rain was really heavy, I almost can't see anything. When we were climbing when we saw a person slide down. I followed him with my eyes and I was shocked of what I've seen. Almost half of the ship was sinking.

 

JC" TAEYEON!!! LET'S GO!!!" I was brought back to earth by Jessica. I continued  to climb. When we we're near the tip of the ship we saw people there too. I looked down and the ship was still sinking. Some of the survivors was so scared that they jump off of the ship. We all held on to the railings but...

 

 

 

 

a lightning striked near us...

 

 

 

 

and it all went blank...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hi it's Author T274!!!! Hope you like this chapter!!! Comment down what you think of this chapter!!! I'll be uploading chapters more frequently now but I'm not going to update on a certain pattern. I'll just update when I finish a chapter. 

 

Thannk again for reading my story!!! This is Author T274 going out!!! Bye!!!!