New Friend...?

Trapped On An Island

Taeyeon's POV

 

The other girl was on top of Jessica on the bed. My feeling had a mix of anger because the other girl was like a molester and embarrasment because I felt like I invaded them when they she seem to be doing something to Jessica. The tanned girl hurriedly got off of Jessica. She can't look at me straight in the eyes, she was embarrased. 

 

TY" Uhhh, well this is awkward... I'm just going to uhh wake Jessica up." I was feeling awkward so I just walked towards Jessica. The girl hurriedly went to the bathroom.

 

TY" Hey Jessi, wake up. I wanna go do something with you. Hey Jessica." I shook Jessica but she didn't woke up. " Hey Jessi! Wake up~~ Go hang out with me!!! Hey~ Hey~" I continuously shook Jessica to wake her up but, again, Jessica didn't woke up. I thought an idea for Jessica to wake up.

 

I just hope she doesn't kill me after I do this to her... Please let me live a long life. 

 

I ran back to her room to get something in her bag. A tupperware of the most hated vegetable of Jessica... cucumber. I opened it and picked up one. I ate one and I was delighted, I picked another one and put the tupperware of cucumbers into my bag again. I ran back to Jessica's room and sat near where Jessica is. 

 

Oh please!!! Don't let me die!! I want to live more but I want my friend here to wake up from her deep slumber!!!! Good luck to me!!!

 

I put the cucumber near Jessica's nose. It took like 5 seconds to realise that a cucumber was near her without even seeing what was infront of her. 

 

JC" Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Get that away from meeeee!!!!!!! KIM TAEYEON YOU ARE SO DEAD ONCE THAT CUCUMBER IS OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!!!!!" Jessica jump at the bed. She was pointing her finger at me while standing at the bed and leaning on the wall. She had a very very angry face. I will still live if I have this cucmber in my hand. 

 

TY" I won't get rid of this cucumber if you hurt me of threaten me!!" I tried to go near Jessica but she threw a pillow at me. Luckily, I dodged it. She threw another one and I dodged it again. She couldn't find anything to throw at me anymore. 

 

Wow! Swift moves Taeyeon!! Good job me!!

 

JC" Okay!! Okay!! I... give up. Just put that cucumber away!!! I will not hurt you..." 

 

TY" Sure, make sure you wouldn't hurt me okay?" I put the cucumber down. Jessica sighed. I ate the cucumber.

 

TY" Hey Jessi." 

 

JC" What?" Jessica sat on the bed.

 

TY" Do you want to go with me for a swim? I really want to swim at the pool."

 

JC" I don't like swimming and I don't know how to swim. But I'll just go with you. I think I'd like to tan myself."

 

TY" Then shall we get dressed? Do you have your swimsuit with you?" 

 

JC" Yep, I have it in my bag."

 

TY" Oh, okay! Then I'll get dressed too! Bye now! See you later!" I was walking to the door when a hand stopped me. I had a chill run down my spine. It was like my life is going to end...

 

JC" Don't think that I'll let you off the hook just that easily, you little troublemaker! Now pay the price!!" 

 

TY" AHHHHH!!!!!" I ran fast as I could to my room. But unfortunately Jessica was right behind me. The door opened and I saw Tiffany-sshi. She opened but before she could say anything I pushed her into the room. We fell down but luckily I grabbed the door knob, closed and locked the door. I could hear Jessica banging the door. I opened my eyes to see Tiffany under me. I blushed madly. I'm really lucky her eyes were closed. Her hair was scattered around her head, both of her hands are at the side of her head and I saw her cleavage!

 

When she opened her eyes. I blushed even more. She blushed too when she saw me on top of her. I awkwardly got up. I offered her a hand so she can get up too and she accepted it. I can't hear Jessica anymore.

 

TY" Uhh sorry about that Tiffany-sshi." I scratched the back of my head.

 

TN" Ehehehe, you're forgiven. I just wanna ask what was happening a minute ago." Tiffany just smiled at me.

 

TY" Ah that? Jessica was trying to catch me after I waked her up."

 

TN" Why would she get mad at you if you just waked her up?"

 

TY" You see... I waked her up with her most hated vegetable... and that's why she got mad at me, hehehe." 

 

TN" I see... uhhmmm... I'd like to know if you know... have anything to do today?" Tiffany was blushing while she said that...?

 

TY" Yes. I was asking if Jessica would want to go with me to the pool. Would you like to come?" I returned her a smile too.

 

TN" Uhhmmm... I don't have any swimsuit that I have brung with me. I didn't know that there was a pool here in on the ship."

 

TY" You don't have one? Hhhmmmm... Then I'll just let you borrow my swimsuit! And then we could all go!" 

 

TN" Huh? I don't want to trouble you! What are you going to wear?"

 

TY" Awww... Come on! I'll just wear a something that I can go swimming in! Come on! It's going to be fun! Accept my offer Tiffany-sshi!"

 

TN" I really really don't want to trouble you Taeyeon-sshi?"

 

TY" It's okay Tiffany-sshi!! Come on~~" I put my hands together and looked at her with my puppy eyes. 

 

I know she can't resist my puppy eyes! This is one of my greatest charms!!! Don't resist it Tiffany-sshi!!!

 

TN" Okay..."

 

TY" Yay!!!!" I smiled and danced around.

 

TN" But on one condition!!" She mehronged at me. " I want you... to call me Tiffany only."

 

TY" Okay! Now I'll just get my swimsuit so you can changed into it!" I happily dug through my bag to find my swimsuit and the clothe that I'll wear. I got back to Tiffany who was sitting at her bed.

 

TY" Here you go Tippany!" 

 

TN" It's not Tippany! It's Tiffany!"

 

TY" Hehehe... get changed now so we can go to the pool already!!!" I left her to change. She went to the bathroom to change there. I had a sport bra and a short. I wore a loose t-shirt over my swimming-wear. I waited for her to go out the bathroom.

 

TN" Taeyeon..." I turned around to see a beautiful girl in a blue swimsuit. It was a two-piece.

 

It really suits her... so beautiful...

 

Tiffany was fidgeting because I was staring at her too much so I turned my head away. 

 

TY" W-We should get going... I'll call Jessica." I walked to the door.

 

TN" Taeyeon?"

 

TY" Yes?"

 

TN" Would it be okay if Yuri came with us?"

 

TY" Who's Yuri?"

 

TN" Yuri's my friend. The girl with your friend."

 

TY" Oh! Yuri was her? Hmmm... Sure! She can come too. We'll call them both. Put that robe on then come with me."

 

We walked to Jessica's room. My hand was on the door knob when I suddenly remembered what I did to her. I was shaking. I didn't not know what would happen to me if I entered this room where there is a HellSica...

 

TY" Uhhhhh... Tiffany, could you open the door please? I can't open it." I turned to Tiffany

 

TN" Why? Is it jammed?"

 

TY" Remember when I told you that I did something to Jessica that would make her angry at me?" She nodded. " That's why I don't want to open the door to hell."

 

TN" Soooo I'm like a shield? Protecting you from Jessica?"

 

TY" Something like that." I hid behind her back. She opened the door and as I predicted. Jessica was staring at us. Yuri was nowhere to be found.

 

JC" I didn't know that Taeyeon who had the confidence to wake me up with a cucumber is now hiding from me." Her glares could kill a human.

 

TY" Hey Jessi... Forgive me already! I'm sorry for the cucumber but I just wanted us to hang out!" I took the courage to plead for forgiveness infront of her. But I was so stupid, so so stupid. She threw a pillow and it hit me, on the face! I put the pillow down to see Jessica laughing at me. I pouted.

 

JC" Awww little Taeyeon is mad. Come here you little thing!" She hugged me but still laughing at me. 

 

TY" Atleast you forgive me, right?" I murmured.

 

JC" Yes yes I forgive you." She let go of me. " I assume that we're going to the pool?" She was looking at Tiffany then to me.

 

TY" How did you know? And yes! There's a pool on this ship. So I wanted to go swim for a little! Would you like to come with us?" I beamed a smile at Jessica.

 

JC" Yeah, I'll go. Just wait a minute, I'm going to change to my swim-wear." 

 

Jessica got up then she looked in her bag to find her swimsuit and got change in the bathroom. She got out with a one-piece swimisuit but a there was V-shape at the middle of her swimsuit, exposing her cleavage.

 

TY" You don't mind boys and girls look at you?" I rest my head on my knuckles.

 

JC" Look all they want at me. I don't care if the haters hate me, it's just they don't have what I have. What I mean is, they're just envious."

 

TY" Hehehe, always confident Jessi."

 

TN" Um Jessica-sshi? Do you know where Yuri went off to?" Tiffany was the one to talk now.

 

JC" Yeah. She got out a minute ago and looks like that she was going swimming too." She said to Tiffany while wearing a robe.

 

TN" Oh thanks." She smiled at Jessica.

 

TY" Then we should get going too!! I want to swim already!"

 

JC" Let us go." We walked to the pool area. There were so many men and women. We walked to a deck chair and Jessica lay down. She took off her robe and I saw many girls and boys looking at her.

 

JC" Ahhh so nice to relax under the sun. Would you like to accompany me Tiffany-sshi?" Jessica point a deck chair next to hers.

 

TN" Sure! I'd love to." Tiffany lay down too. Leaving me standing.

 

TY" Hey!! I thought that we're going to swim!!! Instead you're just going to tan yourselves!! No fair!" I was mad at them. 

 

JC" Just leave us alone. Get us some drink instead, that would be nice." Jessica put her hands behind her head and crossing her legs.

 

TY" Aww, now I'm a slave?"

 

JC" Think this as a payment from what you've done to me earlier, okay? Now shoo, go get us some drinks."

 

TY"Ugghhhhh..." I walked away with my shoulder slumped. I walked towards the bar and ordered something for those two to drink. I turned around waiting for the drinks and I saw Yuri. She was on top of the water slide. She slid down the tube fast then she splashed at the pool. I turned around and the drinks were there. I took it and brung it to the two. 

 

TY" Hey, I'm going swimming now okay?" Tiffany and Jessica just nodded at me. I walked towards Yuri on the other side of the pool. She was climbing the ladder and I offered a hand.

 

YR" Thanks-" When she saw me she froze. She was wearing a diving suit.

 

TY" You're welcome. Don't be so stiff." I patted her on her shoulder. " Would you like to have a swim with me? Let's be more familiar with each other." I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the farthest side of the pool. I jumped onto the pool ans she followed me. " I'm getting straight to the point. How'd you get in that position with Jessica?" She told me how he ended up on that position. She was walking around the room, organizing her stuff and Jessica's bags were everywhere. When she was walking near the bed, she tripped on Jessica's bag and fell down on her. " Oooohhhh... that's why."

 

That girl sure make things in a mess.

 

TY" Do you know how to swim Yuri?"

 

YR" Yeah, I know how. My father told me how to swim faster and he practiced me everyday."

 

TY" Oh! What a coincidence! My father did too!! Is your father somehow in the military too?"

 

YR" How'd you guess?! Yes, he is in the military. Where is your father now? My father is on a mission right now but I don't know where, I forgot."

 

TY" Well, my father... is gone." I looked down, the water is clear.

 

YR" Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. Well, let's just have match, why don't we?"

 

TY" A match? Okay sure!" I pumped for our match. She explained it to me. Whoever got to the other side of the pool and touch the wall and came back first is the winner. We both got ready She was the one who's counting down.

 

YR" 3...2...1..." I breath in and out." Go!!!" I jumped to the water. I swam as fast as I could. When I got to the other side I turned around and jumped from the wall to have extra boost. The end was already in reach. I got up from the water and I saw Yuri just behind me. She fast like me too. My best was like less than a minute.

 

TY" Wow, you're good!"

 

YR" You too. Until now no one has beaten my record in swimming." We laughed.

 

TY" We should go drink something. I'm starting to get thirsty from out match." She nodded and we walked to the bar. We drank and we turned around. I tried to find where Jessica is but unfortunately I can't see.

 

YR" Who are you looking for?"

 

TY" I'm looking for Jessica and Tiffany but I can't see them." I looked around but I didn't see them.

 

YR" Hey, there's something going on there. There's lot of men. Think we should check it out?" She pointed her glass at the two men tlaking to some girls. We walked towards the them. We saw Jessica and Tiffany and two men. The men has a shaped body I'll give that to them but they don't have the right shape of mind to flirt with girls that clearly they don't want to talk with them.

 

TY" Seems like those two men are flirting with Jessica and Tiffany." I turned to Yuri.

 

YR" Then we should go and save them." She turned and smiled at me, I returned the smile.

 

TY" Hey guys!!!" I called the two men's attention.

 

Man1" Oh! Two more cuties! Would you like to join our 'conversation'?" 

 

Uggghhh I hate men who's like this.

 

YR" No thanks. We just want to get our girls here. You see, the're with us. So if you'd excuse us, we're going to get them now." Yuri grabbed Tiffany and Jessica and pulled the two but the man was pissed so he tried to grab Yuri by the shoulder but I deflected it with my arm. 

 

Man2" Brave little girl, aren't cha? But don't get our my way or else we'll have to make you our little slave." He threatened me.

 

TY" Tiffany, Jessica go somewhere else, okay? We'll be coming right after you two." Tiffany and Jessica walked away. When they were far enough, I turned to the two men."I ain't going to be your slave because I won't lose to you, little man." I talked back. He was pissed by what I said. He was going to grab me but...

 

TY" You know that you can't hurt a lady and if you do, many people will see what you will do to me."

 

Man2" Don't be so cocky brat." He closed his face to me and I did the same. We looked at each other intensely.

 

Man1" Let's just settle this now. I don't want to waste time with these girls anymore."

 

YR" Settle this with what?... a match?" Yuri was the one who talked now.

 

Man1" What match would it be?" I remembered my match with Yuri. A match of swimming would be good.

 

TY" A match of swimming. A relay, swimming to the other side of the pool and back here first will be the winner. What do you two say?" 

 

Oh please say yes to my proposal. Please please...

 

Man1" That's a great deal! But are you sure you two are ready for this? You two are too thin!" They laughed at us. I was really angry at he two but I need to keep my cool or else they'll see my...

 

TY" It's ok for us, right Yuri?" I looked at Yuri and she looked at me determined to do it. She nodded. "Then let us go." We prepared to swim, right at the spot where we are at. Yuri was first and when she comes back I'm going to finish it. I started a countdown.

 

TY" 3...2...1...GO!!!" They started fast. The man was ahead of Yuri, he reached the other side first.

 

TN" Go Yuri!!! You can do it!!!" Tiffany cheered for Yuri, but she was falling behind a bit. Ofcourse the man came back first. The other man started to swim. Yuri came after. She was going to say something but I put a finger on before she can say anything and then I swam. I was catching up with the man. Then...

 

YR" Yay!!!! Good job buddy!!!" I overtook the man. He was silent. Then I move towards him.

 

TY" That was a great match, pal." I patted him on his shoulder.

 

Man2" Yeah yeah. We have to go now." They walked the other way we were at. 

 

TY" Wooohooo!!! You were great there Yuri!!! You swam very fast!!!" I was so happy.

 

YR" Thanks buddy!! But you were greater!! You were like a fish!! You're faster than that man!!!" We were cheering. Dancing around like silly children.

 

JC" Hey! Stop dancing around! You two are like fools!" Jessica shouted at us smiling. We ran towards Tiffany and Jessica.

 

 

 


 

Hey there!!! Sorry if I did not update for a long time... really really sorry to you my readers. Keeping it short 'cuz I'm working on the next chapter!!! 

 

 

Bye now! T274 goin' out!