1/30/2010 – A Night to Remember

P3FES: Junpei and Yukari's untold stories

Evening. Iwatodai Dorm.

Since SEES decided to let Ryoji Mochizuki to live, they only got one day left before the promised day to fight Nyx. They all feel anxious about fighting something that supposedly cannot be defeated. Yukari decided to talk to Junpei because she cannot sleep at all.

She decided to knock Junpei’s door.

*knock* *knock*

“Yo Yuka-tan, what’s up?” asked Junpei.

“Are you sleeping?” Yukari worried she might disturb him somehow.

“No, actually I can’t sleep at all,” Junpei frown.

“Oh good. Can we talk in the lounge? I can’t sleep either,” Yukari seems relieved.

“Okay,” said Junpei.

 

So they decided to go to second floor’s lounge to talk while buying something too drink in the vending machine.

“So whaddya wanna talk about?” Junpei asked.

“I don’t know, pretty much anything. Since this might be the last night we can talk like this,” Yukari seems down.

“Oh yeah, since this might be the last night we can talk, there’s something I want to talk to you about for a while now...” Yukari’s face suddenly turning red.

“Yeah? And what is that?” Junpei wondered.

“B-But before that... What do you really think of me? I mean so much has happened between us and I cannot just forget that,” said Yukari nervously.

“I-I mean I know I can’t trade my life to save yours, not that I don’t want to, I just can’t and I can’t make a detailed potrait of you in a sketchbook for you to always remember me, but still... I think I’m in love with you and it make my heart wanna burst when I saw Chidori do those things for you and nothing I can do about it,” said Yukari while looking down.

“To be honest, I got a feeling that you might have the same feeling for me before you met Chidori, but I really don’t know about now,” said Yukari as tears begin flowing through eyes.

“Yuka-tan...” said Junpei as she look through her eyes.

“Wh-What am I saying? I’m such a horrible person, aren’t I? Just forget what I’m saying okay? I’m just get a little carried away by the situation. With the world’s ending and everything. Haha...” Yukari tried forcing a smile despite her tears.

“No Yuka-tan... You said it yourself, ‘I cannot just forget that’. So...” After saying that, Junpei approach Yukari and raise her head. He then give her a long kiss in the second floor’s lounge.

“Junpei...” said Yukari as her face is awfully red.

“Honestly I’ve been thinking lately about how I should live this given life and after watching you this whole time, I realized that I too should embace the future and not letting the past drag you down, no matter how precious they are meant to you,” explain Junpei.

And then they both kissed once again.

“Hey Junpei... since this might be the last night we can be together, I want to spend tonight with you...” Yukari asked nervously.

“Wh-what? Y-You mean...” before Junpei can finish what he about to said, Yukari put her finger on his lips and nodded. She then drag him to her room.

 

Yukari’s room.

After locking the door, Yukari pushed Junpei toward the door and kiss him furiously. Junpei then tried to take off Yukari’s clothes and unhook her bra. Having her tops exposed, Yukari seems to tried to take Junpei’s clothes too, but before she can do that Junpei has already taking off his clothes on his own. They then took the show to the bed with Yukari lying on the bed while Junpei squeezing and both of her soft alternately. She so far could manage to resist the urge to let out a , fearing that the other could hear her if she did.

Feeling satisfied by her , Junpei tried to remove Yukari’s pants. Unfortunately he’s facing trouble to doing so. Seeing Junpei’s struggling, Yukari decide to take off her pants herself, along with her . Before Junpei can do anything about Yukari’s pinky , she pull Junpei’s pants and immediately grab Junpei’s rock hard that came out of it and put it in . She then his , resulting Junpei to falls on the bed. Junpei feels like he’s on the heaven for about five minutes Yukari his until he’s about to . When this happen he decided to return the favor. He put his head between Yukari’s crotch and Yukari’s pinky which make Yukari put her on to prevent her from .

After seeing Yukari’s is dripping wet, he then kiss her on the lip and start groping her yet again. He then whisper, “ya ready?” to her ear. Yukari just nodded in responded. Junpei then decided to put his inside her . The moment it’s in, Yukani cover . However there’s sound of from the room next door, Mitsuru’s room. They both hold their activities in quite a shocked to stares at the wall that separete the rooms. They both have a good guess about what happened in that other room. After a while staring at the wall, they both then looking at other and giggle.

Junpei decided to pick up where he left off. He putting in and out of Yukari’s tight while and sqeezing her , making her can’t help but moan several time that she no longer care whether it’s heard or not by the others. Realized Junpei’s starting to feel tired, Yukari push him so he lie down on the bed and stick his hard in and out while groping and her own . After a while, it starting feel really good on her so she start rubbing her own oris and faster her crotch’s movement. Seeing empty space in her , Junpei immediately reach it with his hand, groping and playing with her s. She finnaly let out a loud moan that probably can be heard all around the dorm signaling her .

After she finished, she lie around for a bit and then start to Junpei’s while hands is rubbing her own s and . His rock hard finally give in, erupting loads of inside of Yukari’s mouth. His starting to shrink and Yukari finally let go of his and go cuddling with Junpei in her bedroom for a while, remembering what they’ve been through this past year. Junpei suddenly start to talk.

“Hey Yuka-tan, why don’t you think about this stuff earlier?” asked Junpei. He seems satisfied.

Without a replied, she immediately slap him in the face in respond of his stupid question. Junpei then look at the clock at Yukari’s room. It’s almost midnight.

“Hey Yuka-tan... Wanna try it out during the Dark Hour?” teased Junpei.

She then look at the clock and say, “Sure you can keep up?”

They both then repeat what they’ve done earlier until the Dark Hour past and go to sleep, cuddling each other with nothing but a blanket to cover them.

Meanwhile on Fuuka’s room, she feels really uncomfortable hearing a lot of and sensing her friends having with each other.