11/5/2009 – Eiichiro Takeba’s True Recording

P3FES: Junpei and Yukari's untold stories

Evening. Iwatodai Dorm first floor lounge.

After the SEES, excluding Mitsuru have done discussing about Shuji Ikutsuki’s betrayal and Takeharu Kirijo’s death, Fuuka approached Yukari.

“U-Um... Yukari-chan... There were traces of a video on the Chairman’s hard drive... Most of it was deleted, but I was able to restore some of it. I thought you might like to see it. It was your father’s,” said Fuuka. Upon hearing this, Yukari begin trembling.

“T-Thanks, Fuuka... I’ll watch it later,” said Yukari.

Fuuka then left while Yukari still stand there, staring at the recording. She finally decided to watch it, but he was so nervous about what was in it. So she think about asking Junpei to watch with her since he is the one who can comfort her about the same topic earlier in the beach. So she decided to knock Junpei’s door.

 

*knock* *knock*

“Yo Yuka-tan, what’s up?” said Junpei in front of his room.

“H-Hey Junpei, can I come over to your room? I receive a recording about my dad earlier from Fuuka. So I want you to watch it with me... Just in case,” said Yukari nervously.

“O-Okay then, come on in,” said Junpei as he open up the door for Yukari. Upon entering his room, she was shocked about how mess it was in Junpei’s room.

“O-On second thought, let’s just go to my room to watch it,” said Yukari after taking a few step toward Junpei’s room.

“Hmm? Okay then,” Junpei seems confused with Yukari’s decision.

 

Yukari’s room.

She decided to watch the recording on her laptop, with Junpei at her side. It was as Fuuka said, a recording about his father, a message from him to be pricise.

“I pray that this recording reaches safe hands... My employer become obsessed woth a loathsome idea. This experiment should have never been conceived... That’s why I had to interrupt it. However, in doing so, I set free a number of Shadows that are certain to torment future generations. But if I hadn’t, the entire world may have paid the price... Please, listen carefully... I cannot stress this enough... You must not hunt the Shadows that have dispersed! I wasn’t able to stop this madness... He won’t listen no matter what I say... He’s under the devil’s spell... Now the Shadows are trying to eat one another... But if they’re reunited, then we are all doomed! I’ll say this once more... Leave the Shadows be!” warn Eiichiro Takeba in the recording. Hearing this, Yukari can’t help but starting to cry but she manage to hold it to continue to listen to the rest of the recording.

“There’s not much hope for me now. I have just one favor to ask... Whoever finds this... Please... Give my daughter Yukari this message... I know I promised I’d be home soon... and I’m sorry to break that promise... But I want you to know... Daddy was the happiest man on earth when he was with you... I love you Yukari. Please take care of and yourself for me...” the message end with an explosion in the background.

After hearing this, Yukari can’t help but crying her eyes out and shout “Dad! Daddy?!”

She then immediately hug Junpei and cry in his shoulder. After crying for a while, she then strugling to speak.

“I-I know one thing for sure now... I-I was right to believe in him,” said Yukari as she trying to speak through her tears.

“Yeah... So what are you crying for? Your dad’s not a bad guy after all,” said Junpei.

“Yeah,” said Yukari as she stopped crying and let go of Junpei.

“Are listening, Dad? I’m doing okay. I go a lot of good friend to take care of me. It took a while, but I finally got your message. I’m sorry that I had doubt you...” said Yukari as she looking up.

“Junpei, here...” said Yukari as she hands her father’s letter and recording to Junpei.

“From now on, I don’t want the past to hold me down. I want to see and embrace the future. I can’t do it if I still hold on to these, and it’s too precious to if I have to throw it in the trash. So I want you hold on to this for me,” Yukari tried to explain.

“Yeah... And watching you make me realize something... When this is all over, I decide to go back home and help my father to get back on his feet. He’s my father after all,” said Junpei.

“That’s great!” Yukari seems excited. But she suddenly hear a weird sound.

“But... Hehe... A second time Yuka-tan’s room. Hehe...” said Junpei as he smile in a erted way.

Upon hearing this, Yukari stomp his leg and shout.

“Get out you ! Don’t ever come in again!”

Junpei then run for his life.